@volcelfatcel vs @user0213 MOG BATTLE

6'5" and growing.
Post a pic of you next to someone and blur their face. There is no fucking way you are 6'5. You looked 5'10 max in that music video. You have the proportions of a short-average guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
You would maybe look slightly middle-eastern, liked mixed Indian and middle-eastern. Being as honest as possible bro👍🏻
Bro stop using the fuckin white emoji ur not white

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
No one fucking makes fun of the forum chads for the way they look. Amnesia was a social misfit who acted like an idiot but no one ever made fun of his looks. He was universally accepted to be a good looking weirdo.

If amnesia insulted someone do you seriously think they would make an evisceration thread to call him ugly?
This forum hates Indians literally even Indians hate other Indians including themselves, then an Indian claiming that people assume him to be European looking is an easy bait. And just lol at you if you think @Amnesia wasn't made fun of.

6'5" and growing.
Dude you're not 6'5", stop the cope, unless you're trolling

Show pics with friends or with someone else if legit

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and volcelfatcel
This forum hates Indians literally even Indians hate other Indians including themselves, then an Indian claiming that people assume him to be European looking is an easy bait. And just lol at you if you think @Amnesia wasn't made fun of.
Amnesia was never ever called ugly. @Salludon is almost unanimously considered the most gl guy on this forum and is even considered med passing. You are an island bhai

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Salludon
You look Kazakhstani in this video tbh

@USER0213

Also why would you upload this on here?
I never uploaded it, these unscrupulous scumbags found it and started trolling me for it.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, chaddyboi66, Aloejuice and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr, Deleted member 15827 and chaddyboi66
I never uploaded it, these unscrupulous scumbags found it and started trolling me for it.
How did these unscrupulous scumbags find it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, WontStopNorwooding, Moggedbyevery1 and 8 others
@USER0213 where the fuck did you find a guy in india to film a 6'5 guy at eye level jfl?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, mogstar, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
He was caught red handed mirin Tyson Ballou in the comments section
Ahhh, mirin his fellow med Masterrace mogger
Unnamed

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Biiyo03 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, mogstar, Deleted member 8165 and 9 others
Literally keep imagining how I would literally nail you into the ground if I meet you in person.
Son he legit has more T in a pic of his side profile than in 200 years of your family line.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Ponder and volcelfatcel
Literally keep imagining how I would literally nail you into the ground if I meet you in person.
What will you nail you heaping sack of shit, you’ve got no dimorphism no angularity no intimidation. You don’t have the frame, u have man tits at avg body fat

@USER0213 where the fuck did you find a guy in india to film a 6'5 guy at eye level jfl?

I am sitting, or most of the shots are not at eye level. Then you ask why IQ is important:feelsuhh:
Literally even chimps can be trained to have better reasoning than you.

No one fucking makes fun of the forum chads for the way they look. Amnesia was a social misfit who acted like an idiot but no one ever made fun of his looks. He was universally accepted to be a good looking weirdo.

If amnesia insulted someone do you seriously think they would make an evisceration thread to call him ugly?

How did he ever act like an idiot tho?

His stories from RL portrayed someone who was 'misfit' and subsequently made clowns 'dislike' him, as they were well aware women don't like themselves for being misfits, but Amnesia got away with it because he is Chad. And big-time so as he slays. All while being a social outcast :LOL:
Why
I am the only guy preaching you here
I made these edits and share your videos to the forum all the time, even when you were gone
But where's the gratefulness? You never thanked me
View attachment 1459253

I look shit in all of them. Stop portraying this as my looks level

Use these videos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and StrangerDanger
we should stop associating a certain race with good looks or bad looks. good-looking people are a race of their own.

Bitchy men

It's embarrassing

Gen Z is fucked

Inject T

His stories from RL portrayed someone who was 'misfit' and subsequently made clowns 'dislike' him, as they were well aware women don't like themselves for being misfits, but Amnesia got away with it because he is Chad. And big-time so as he slays. All while being a social outcast :LOL:

Use these videos

You look the same except the haircut
it's like calling this an ascension

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
What will you nail you heaping sack of shit, you’ve got no dimorphism no angularity no intimidation. You don’t have the frame, u have man tits at avg body fat
What do you have no face subhuman, I have bashed guys in my school with ease you projecting pre-pubescent crap weasel. I literally have thrashed a whole class room and wrecked it in a few minutes you pathetic weakling scumbag. I literally made a guy go back to his home half naked you weakling abomination.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SadLivwr, Deleted member 15827, sytyl and 4 others
JFL.
Screenshot 20211225 2139552

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, mogstar, Chadeep and 2 others

Use these videos

Misfit, idiot, aspie whatever. My point was that he was pretty open about all his negative autistic quirks which made him a massive laughing stock to his birds of a feather here. No one disliked amnesia imo, they just convinced themselves they were somehow looking down on him

I am sitting, or most of the shots are not at eye level. Then you ask why IQ is important:feelsuhh:
prove it with a photo you sack of shit

do u slay? is getting sex easy for u as a 6"5 mf? how many gfs have u had? u live in the north right?

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
I literally made a guy go back to his home half naked you weakling abomination.
Damn bhai at least have the courtesy to let a guy get dressed after he finishes fucking you in the ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Moggedbyevery1 and Ponder
I literally have thrashed a whole class room and wrecked it in a few minutes you pathetic weakling scumbag
Jeez fix your anger issues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 16346
@USER0213 this you?

33D5BEB4 AF68 4B21 8CFB EC83E3637F2E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, mogstar, Chadeep and 4 others
What do you have no face subhuman, I have bashed guys in my school with ease you projecting pre-pubescent crap weasel. I literally have thrashed a whole class room and wrecked it in a few minutes you pathetic weakling scumbag. I literally made a guy go back to his home half naked you weakling abomination.
stop acting high T, you look like a docile gracile indid curry, you'd get thrown in a locker by a jock chad

Misfit, idiot, aspie whatever. My point was that he was pretty open about all his negative autistic quirks which made him a massive laughing stock to his birds of a feather here. No one disliked amnesia imo, they just convinced themselves they were somehow looking down on him

Which is kind of ironic since this entire forum is an aspie NT wannabe mess.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder and Deleted member 16346
Damn bhai at least have the courtesy to let a guy get dressed after he finishes fucking you in the ass
I whacked his malnourished face and tore his buttons that too without actual intending to, meanwhile you look like your recessed chinlooks like a result of someone regularly rubbing it in anger on asphalt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16346 and Chinacurry
JoinedMar 2, 2021
Posts22,074
Reputation57,753
Time online191d 4h 25m

Fat lump of definite shit

Yo @USER0213 ignore him

I have a great intuition for picking up on phoneys and cyber bullies. He is classic.

Don't mind him. Move on with your time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9641, Introvertednarc and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and volcelfatcel
stop coping
you're looking the exact same

B
O
R
I
N
G

guy

No personality

YOU

Even a professionally diagnosed aspie in @ArvidGustavsson picked up on it
162dc9609de188d392ace1e195fbc12f.png

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Ponder and Atem Rah
Yeah this is making me lose hope in leanmaxxing
22% to 14% and no noticable face improvements fuck suifuel
well its not really the body fat
@MakinItHappenReturn doesnt have huge ass bones stretching his skin, he was a pretty boy who relied on fat pads and youthful glow. If you cant see bones at 20% BF you will not see them at sub 15% either @gamma

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, mogstar, Chadeep and 2 others
Yo @USER0213 ignore him

I have a great intuition for picking up on phoneys and cyber bullies. He is classic.

Don't mind him. Move on with your time.
Thanks man. I don't know what his case is to be honest. He once was telling me you mog Hrithik Roshan hard and now he is trolling you.

:lul::lul:
Thanks man, appreciate it👍🏻🙂
I have just come to the realisation that these unscrupulous imbeciles are going overboard cause of not liking me, literally Cavill could be posting here and yet they wouldn't even spare him and troll him mercilessly for the way he looks, and that won't stop him being the actor who plays 'Superman'.
Lies

you got roasted cause you fail to cling onto the truth and wanna believe what you like.

name one chad that got ruthlessly bullied like you did today

this roasting was worse than this
298F5090 FD63 4412 88E7 593A5312599A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
well its not really the body fat
@MakinItHappenReturn doesnt have huge ass bones stretching his skin, he was a pretty boy who relied on fat pads and youthful glow. If you cant see bones at 20% BF you will not see them at sub 15% either @gamma

You don't see bones on a selfie camera unless you're in the Chad division

3D reality and flat image reality are mutually exclusive

You never come out of hibernation to see people irl so wouldn't know that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 1617