@volcelfatcel vs @user0213 MOG BATTLE

Was a JB magnet none of you have a clue the success I had lol

Easiest was to run sweetboy game

I'm out anyway

It's too much of an incel orgy in here jerking each others' celibacy off and raging upon any Chad intruders
Did u get orbital fillers?

Damn that is super high T aggressive behaviour man, didn't you get punished badly?? I'd imagine you would get at least suspended, if not expelled for that.

Are you the only 6'5'' guy in your area?? I would guess so, given how rare it is anywhere lol
Mirin snake in the grass

Brutal thread

200 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
But don't u think @MakinItHappenReturn with his softish pretty boy looks mogs most high T, forward bone ogres???

I would love to look like him

Nigga I am past it now so you can stop sucking on my dick you insufferable silly fanboy. I am happy with the roastie I got (she's not a Roastie really 🤣)

Anyway like I asked you man dem 2 years back....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
MAYBE, not all guys only a minority, depends on if your parents did.

Are you not worried that you might keep growing and then be a crazy awkward height??? Like I'd say 6'5'' is already right at the very top of the ideal heights, and makes it much harder to maintain frame and muscle mass wise.

You could end up like 6'7'' or something, which would be quite detrimental no?
My mother grew 2.5 inches at 29 right after I was born, the doctor told it is one in a 1000 case, where the woman doesn't gain weight but grows tallers, so possibility is that I will grow🙂

Is beyond 6'5" really freakish tall and detrimental in every way? Like facially too?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, alriodai and 11 others
Damn that is super high T aggressive behaviour man, didn't you get punished badly?? I'd imagine you would get at least suspended, if not expelled for that.

Are you the only 6'5'' guy in your area?? I would guess so, given how rare it is anywhere lol
Nah, my parents were called on each of the occasions, but never got expelled or suspended, it was a good school, they used to just warn children, and these events took place during 9th and 10th grade classes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Damn @USER0213 is really going for it. You need more subscribers and views though to make it, reccomend you work in social media to increase your fans Bhai, that should translate into more YouTube.
Thank you so much for the advice man, but I am done with social media and posting on YouTube, wasn't actually interested in it in the first place, but my parents convinced me to do so(I know that's rare) so I did it, I feel the video could've turned out better than it did, but I am happy 🙂👍🏻

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Is Akshay Kumar HTN or Chadpreetlite here?
Akshay Kumar even though kept his youth, I descended cause of his skin tanning with time, I'd say he really looked good in his youth, ideal Indian pretty boy.

animemax bro.

Attachments

• cf8ba9786f105fd02aa87d72f4baa022a96c29d1de74c4f2a59f7db7ffd0420c_1.jpg
    cf8ba9786f105fd02aa87d72f4baa022a96c29d1de74c4f2a59f7db7ffd0420c_1.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan
How @USER0213 sees himself:

IMG 20211226 123535

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: justadude, Deleted member 8165 and Ryan
My mother grew 2.5 inches at 29 right after I was born, the doctor told it is one in a 1000 case, where the woman doesn't gain weight but grows tallers, so possibility is that I will grow🙂

Is beyond 6'5" really freakish tall and detrimental in every way? Like facially too?
Tales from Mumbai
@ManletEater

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 13754
Nah, my parents were called on each of the occasions, but never got expelled or suspended, it was a good school, they used to just warn children, and these events took place during 9th and 10th grade classes.
High T beast

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 13754
stop using the white emoji ur not white
Stop telling me what to do you pre-pubescent crap weasel. Half the forum thinks I look European, you have not point here.

• JFL
Post @USER0213's youtube video I am not going through this cluster fuck of a thread to find it

Bhai this sounds like some Nagpur urban myth, how is it even possible to grow age 22, and that too by using the babyweight to grow upwards??

I understand age 13 where somefatcel grows a lot more than he would have if he wasn't a fatcel, but that's more to do with excess cholesterol, and the way mitochondria work with energy, but not age 29 man!!

And yes 6'5'' is VERY tall, don't u ready feel weird as you are taller than 99.9% of men u see in the streets???

As for being 6'6''+ have u ever seen basketball players in real life?? They look like freaks. People like Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder, the Klitschko brothers are that tall but they all have the frame and muscle to pull it off, most turbo lanklets don't man

Stop telling me what to do you pre-pubescent crap weasel. Half the forum thinks I look European, you have not point here.
who is this half?
theres no half
no one thinks ur fucking european
you look like this

ur racially not white? so why even use the white hand lmao

• +1
Nigga I am past it now so you can stop sucking on my dick you insufferable silly fanboy. I am happy with the roastie I got (she's not a Roastie really 🤣)

Anyway like I asked you man dem 2 years back....

View attachment 1459841
Good for you Bhai, are you in Hounslow btw?

Is your roastie white or what race?? I'm glad u r finally happy with yourself.

Bhai this sounds like some Nagpur urban myth, how is it even possible to grow age 22, and that too by using the babyweight to grow upwards??

I understand age 13 where somefatcel grows a lot more than he would have if he wasn't a fatcel, but that's more to do with excess cholesterol, and the way mitochondria work with energy, but not age 29 man!!

And yes 6'5'' is VERY tall, don't u ready feel weird as you are taller than 99.9% of men u see in the streets???

As for being 6'6''+ have u ever seen basketball players in real life?? They look like freaks. People like Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder, the Klitschko brothers are that tall but they all have the frame and muscle to pull it off, most turbo lanklets don't man
Will I lie to you man?, You got to trust me on this, my mother was 5'5" and grew to a 5'7.5", you can look it up, it's one in a 1000 case.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 2403
Good for you Bhai, are you in Hounslow btw?

Is your roastie white or what race?? I'm glad u r finally happy with yourself.

Nvm me

The thread isn't about me

You are like my 14 year old little cousin asking all these questions

Quit being inquisitive you fuck

• JFL
@chaddyboi66 look at this clown thinking he is white

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
who is this half?
theres no half
no one thinks ur fucking european
you look like this
View attachment 1459993

ur racially not white? so why even use the white hand lmao
If my hand is the same skin colour why should I be using a different complexion hand you imbecile of magnanimous proportions?!!
Do you do upto people and proudly say "my hand is a certain complexion but I would proudly use an Indian hand emoji cause I am Indian", doesn't make any sense doofus!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Deleted member 2403
If my hand is the same skin colour why should I be using a different complexion hand you imbecile of magnanimous proportions?!!
Do you do upto people and proudly say "my hand is a certain complexion but I would proudly use an Indian hand emoji cause I am Indian", doesn't make any sense doofus!
your complexion is not the same tho, its literally yellow you fucking retard
@chaddyboi66

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
880057FE 70A3 4A46 A0CD 45E357444A72

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, justinzayn and 5 others

u autism mog the whole forum

maybe
theres no source for your subhumanity and ugliness

Now that's a real fairytale, I don't larp.

Where's your videos

This is pointless larping

@volcelfatcel is a cunt and a loser stop letting his comments get to you

Just looksmax and get some surgeries get jacked and be a normie

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and volcelfatcel
You sound quite content with your appearance so why are you still here? Pretty much all racial classifications are subjective so it's hard to place anybody into a distinct category but if I have to be quite honest with you, you look ethnic and you will get taxed because of it. All the bullying you are going through is def not justified but you need to be honest with yourself if you want to make legitimate improvements to the way women perceive you. You are starting point isn't bad considering that you are 6'5", decent looking and your pheno isn't pajeet tier but you are still not at your full potential.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Your hand is brown

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
You sound quite content with your appearance so why are you still here? Pretty much all racial classifications are subjective so it's hard to place anybody into a distinct category but if I have to be quite honest with you, you look ethnic and you will get taxed because of it. All the bullying you are going through is def not justified but you need to be honest with yourself if you want to make legitimate improvements to the way women perceive you. You are starting point isn't bad considering that you are 6'5", decent looking and your pheno isn't pajeet tier but you are still not at your full potential.

Fuck me. You love analysing.

Go into the field of plastic surgery and become Dr Sunil Richardson's apprentice

You can may be do an internship with him rn and then study a course on it

You got your basic sciences yeah? What grades? All As?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You definitely have some insecurity about your ethnicity. Ok. Let's assume we all agree you are european looking and then you move to germany or france or whatever. And women assume you are ethnic. Would you keep denying it then? Are you going to go into a fit and start insulting them?

Fuck me. You love analysing.

Go into the field of plastic surgery and become Dr Sunil Richardson's apprentice

You can may be do an internship with him rn and then study a course on it

You got your basic sciences yeah? What grades? All As?
Sarcasm? I am not that intelligent btw. This is what I would want if I was in his position. A rational analysis of the situation as well as potential solutions.

You definitely have some insecurity about your ethnicity. Ok. Let's assume we all agree you are european looking and then you move to germany or france or whatever. And women assume you are ethnic. Would you keep denying it then? Are you going to go into a fit and start insulting them?
Bruh I have been called Spanish by a blonde Russian, now tell me Russian blondes are "ethnic" passing.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16346 and 4 others
Bruh I have been called Spanish by a blonde Russian, now tell me Russian blondes are "ethnic" passing.
tales
ur not whitepassing
id think ur indian just from eye area alone because ur infras are recessed

i could instantly tell when u sent me eyes that you are not white passing

In what world is this Indian colouring? -
Screenshot 20211210 151112
Screenshot 20211210 151154

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Edgar, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
I am white passing 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🔥🔥🔥

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 9641 and 3 others
tales
ur not whitepassing
id think ur indian just from eye area alone because ur infras are recessed

i could instantly tell when u sent me eyes that you are not white passing
I remember you pathetic crap weasel telling me eye area doesn't matter in his case -
Howard wolowitz 6d634274 f16a 43a6 8e2a 10140546534 resize 750 1

• JFL
I remember you pathetic crap weasel telling me eye area doesn't matter in his case -
View attachment 1460019
Yeah, because his eyes are light blue you baboon, he has brown hair, he has a thin nose. He would look like a nafri south italian mutt if he had brown eyes

You are a shitskinned, shitcolored eyes, recessed infras subhuman

Him having curry orbitals doesnt deny all his other white features you peanut brained idiot.

• WTF
Your hand is brown
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Look whose back?!, literally show your face to people and then ask whether you are white passing, till then keep coping with this pathetic school going rat -
Screenshot 20211210 151112
Screenshot 20211210 151154

Even if you were 100% pale, you'd look indian due to skull shape and soft tissues. Tbh, I don't care anymore. You don't want to improve and that's fine with me.
Yes he is Indian with pale skin -
Howard wolowitz 6d634274 f16a 43a6 8e2a 10140546534 resize 750 1

Why do even cope? My features clearly aren't atypical Indian, I don't have dowturned nose tip, I have deep set eyes, small lips, red undertones etc.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Even if you were 100% pale, you'd look indian due to skull shape and soft tissues. Tbh, I don't care anymore. You don't want to improve and that's fine with me.
theres nothing to improve
he has ZERO dimorphism
he has no angularity
no grit

he doesnt look like a fucking male
he is larping about 6'5

• JFL