Want an honest rate

Also Bimax doesn't fix all facial issues. By having more projection on the midfacial skeleton but leaving underprojected the infraorbital rim it can't make a look somewhat uncanny. That's why I'm saying that I would look better.
it can*

OP you look better in the before pictures. I actually thought that you mixed before and after pics. I thought you had a weird forehead that you got fixed. But alas, the pictures marked as before are truly before pictures.

You were a low-tier normie before. Now you are worse. Consider getting rid of the forehead implant. What made you do it? Why did you think getting a forehead implant was a good idea?
Low tier normie? :feelswah: maybe because of infraorbital rim in relation with the midface because of bimax

OP you look better in the before pictures. I actually thought that you mixed before and after pics. I thought you had a weird forehead that you got fixed. But alas, the pictures marked as before are truly before pictures.

You were a low-tier normie before. Now you are worse. Consider getting rid of the forehead implant. What made you do it? Why did you think getting a forehead implant was a good idea?
I don't know. I had another thing in my head. It was a retarded decision.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Low tier normie? :feelswah: maybe because of infraorbital rim in relation with the midface because of bimax
How much did you pay for this lookxminning? Yes, you look better in the before pics. Normie there. Now you look ogre, weird. Your forehead is truly weird now.

How much did you pay for this lookxminning? Yes, you look better in the before pics. Normie there. Now you look ogre, weird. Your forehead is truly weird now.

And the surgeon didn't say anything about it? He should have said that you don't need a forehead implant.
He actually said that I needed jfl. Anyways, now I heard so many different opinions on here . I'm really confused. Don't know what to do.

He actually said that I needed jfl. Anyways, now I heard so many different opinions on here . I'm really confused. Don't know what to do.
No, you didn't need it. You look better without it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Did he design the implant or did he just shove it in there
You have frontal bossing now

Did he design the implant or did he just shove it in there
You have frontal bossing now
He designed it him self he showed to me. I told him that it was kinda big. But as it shows now it is kinda ogre...

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Also If I had hair now I think I would look better from the front
268926146 481807743337573 7931586019676256027 n
267847164 1098256800748838 7118143365211772243 n
267816905 273776594655420 3260420345295454706 n 2

What is the name of the man that you paid 3,500 pounds to to do this to your forehead? I'd like to know
Ahhh I don't know if want to doxx him online man. I'm thinking about it.

He designed it him self he showed to me. I told him that it was kinda big. But as it shows now it is kinda ogre...

I just don't get the logic behind shoving an entire rectangular implant into your forehead, just so you'll have a less masculine browridge?

It fascinates me. My inquisitive mind is doing mental masturbation right now pondering what this fuck-head of a surgeon was thinking

• So Sad
I just don't get the logic behind shoving an entire rectangular implant into your forehead, just so you'll have a less masculine browridge?

It fascinates me. My inquisitive mind is doing mental masturbation right now pondering what this fuck-head of a surgeon was thinking
Yea. I know right. Very bad design whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Yea bro this is with the implant. :(

And how has that happened to your hairline? What's the story there? That cannot be just normal second stages of norwood?

And how has that happened to your hairline? What's the story there? That cannot be just normal second stages of norwood?
Too many incisions on these areas really fucked my hairline had hair loss on these areas. I've booked a hair transplant to cover the scars and fix the hairline

• +1
So mainly it was the surgery that fucked my hairline up. They are removing some skin each time I'm having an incision there

So mainly it was the surgery that fucked my hairline up. They are removing some skin each time I'm having an incision there

Last question, your age?

OP you should tell who the surgeon is. You paid 3500 to seriously looksmin. First of all the surgeon didn't object to the implant. He should have said that you don't need a forehead implant. Not only that but even worse is that he recommended the implant for you. That's fucked up. You got botched.

What even made you contact the surgeon? Where did you get the idea of getting a forehead implant?

• +1
Reactions: Masterix, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
OP you should tell who the surgeon is. You paid 3500 to seriously looksmin. First of all the surgeon didn't object to the implant. He should have said that you don't need a forehead implant. Not only that but even worse is that he recommended the implant for you. That's fucked up. You got botched.

What even made you contact the surgeon? Where did you get the idea of getting a forehead implant?
I thought that after the browridge reduction I had very weak brow ridge. But that wasn't so much the case as you can see. I regret it now. But it is what it is now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Wallenberg

All I can say is don't ever anybody have forehead implants whichever the surgeon is don't matter.

• +1
I thought that after the browridge reduction I had very weak brow ridge. But that wasn't so much the case as you can see. I regret it now. But it is what it is now.
Why did you have brow ridge reduction?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 5786 and MakinItHappenReturn
bro I'm 2 year older than you and you look 10 years older than me
Thanks for the compliments bro.:) Yea really bad hair can make you look way older than you think.

• So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, Masterix and Deleted member 7098
Op, I feel very sorry for you. You destroyed your face with that decision. Do as all a favour and remove that implant asap and get rid of that scars. you looked like a solid normie before your implant

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx, Wallenberg and Deleted member 15516
Why did you have brow ridge reduction?

Dude, this was his browridge before he reduced it:

2668527_2664453_65073944_341952880035825_4947719024101294080_n.jpeg

Is that not sexually dimorphic?

His only Chad trait and he surgically removed it so it would look like this:

b70ad7ed39b6560f2361c298aaf6c008.png

How does that make sense?

This is not educated at all.

The irony that his BEST FEATURE was the feature that went and had surgery on to change.

I mean seriously?

It was a good strong brow ridge. Masculine men are supposed to have strong browridges.

2f2f219ea9594252c9a7d3b8361090fc.png

I cannot understand his thought-process at all. It's a huge mistake that's eventually now led to this craziness

• +1
Reactions: Masterix, Wallenberg and Deleted member 15516
Op, I feel very sorry for you. You destroyed your face with that decision. Do as all a favour and remove that implant asap and get rid of that scars. you looked like a solid normie before your implant
I think I don't have another choice tbh.

The irony that his BEST FEATURE was the feature that went and had surgery on to change.

I mean seriously?

It was a good strong brow ridge. Masculine men are supposed to have strong browridges.

I cannot understand his thought-process at all. It's a huge mistake that's eventually now led to this craziness
Yea. I completely agree with everything you said. That was before I discover this site. I wouldn't make that bad of a mistake If I knew. That was very retarded decision :(

I mean seriously?

Man, Im so happy that I atleast have a gigachad browridge. At least I dont need to insert a shitty implant in my forhead. imagine the pain. Rhino and HT is nothing compared to these surgeries.

• +1
Yea. I completely agree with everything you said. That was before I discover this site. I wouldn't make that bad of a mistake If I knew. That was very retarded decision :(
to be fair you should have only shaved down the forehead a bit and left the brow ridge, the doc you went to shaved down both, lower forehead and your brow ridge

Because I had an extremely dom brow ridge. Kinda like Jason Momoa.

'Because I had an extremely dom brow ridge. Kinda like Jason Momoa'

Giphy

Jason Momoa
Jason momoa shut down an icky question about whet 2 8738 1628000062 5 dblbig

Brow, I mean bro, after this implant has been removed, you need an IQ as well, because this is fucking bizarre.

Man, Im so happy that I atleast have a gigachad browridge. At least I dont need to insert a shitty implant in my forhead. imagine the pain. Rhino and HT is nothing compared to these surgeries.
That was before any surgery. Also it wasn't painful it just destroyed my face.

OP do you have any looksmax communities in Russia? What do your fellow countrymen think about your implant and the surgeon that did this?

Look the photos of me before any surgery whatsoever. Look at my browridge

You just told us, that you had a browridge, like a GigaChad.

I don't think we need to have this conversation anymore. It was stupid.

I don't know what you were thinking mate.

OP do you have any looksmax communities in Russia? What do your fellow countrymen think about your implant and the surgeon that did this?
I'm not from Russia man. I'm from Greece. I just happened to have surgery there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Wallenberg
Do you want me to show you 3/4 and side profiles so you can see?

Sure? I wanna see how you thought having a strong browridge like a GigaChad could hurt your harmony. Show me.

You just told us, that you had a browridge, like a GigaChad.

I don't think we need to have this conversation anymore. It was stupid.

I don't know what you were thinking mate.
Agreed

Sure? I wanna see how you thought having a strong browridge like a GigaChad could hurt your harmony. Show me.
No I didn't say anything like that. All I said is that before I discovered this site. I though that having that strong browridge was ugly back then. I agree that was my best feature now that I know.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx and MakinItHappenReturn