Wanting to LTR a virgin is a waste of time

M

maxeverything

Gold
especially if you’re over 18. Any girl that’s a virgin at that age is likely hideous, as no girl is going to hold out and the bar for women to have sex is much lower than men. Guys that are in their 20s and claim they’ll only accept a virgin girl are massive copers, they know deep down the chances of obtaining this are insanely thin, and therefore explain their lack of pussy. Don’t fucking lie to yourself, if a cute white 7/10 phi kappa with a body count of like 10 wanted to fuck you wound in a heartbeat. It’s like refusing to play basketball because you can’t slam dunk.

Also there’s nothing stopping you from trying to slam pussy while still searching for that virgin ltr material unicorn. But I’m telling you, you do NOT want to be 35 years old and still looking for that perfect woman, and deep down wondering what kind of experiences you could have had if you had acted differently.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Baldingman1998, Xangsane and 1 other person
Agreed I made a similar thread

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I mean low bodyocunt is good aswell.
I dont care about virgin.

I mean low bodyocunt is good aswell.
I dont care about virgin.
I mean ya you don’t want to ltr the village whore. I’m not saying you should wife girls with high body counts, I’m saying don’t hold out for a virgin and miss opportunities to slay

agree, and additional reasons:
virgins will suck in bed
if you’re their first, they won’t want you to also be their last—you’re gonna get dumped, cucked, or cheated on so that she can experience more dick before she dies.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, maxeverything and Curry Suicide
Didn’t read because I am living proof. Found my beautiful Kissless Virgin and took her virginity and we’ve been together ever since. There is hope if you look in the right places.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Vasco-v2
virgins will suck in bed
if you’re their first, they won’t want you to also be their last—you’re gonna get dumped, cucked, or cheated on so that she can experience more dick before she dies.
I have heard that girls that has only been with 1 guy will always be curios of testing another dick :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
virgins will suck in bed
This is extremely legit. If you have a small or average dick then a getting a virgin gf is a priority. But if you have a big dick, then you're better off with a chick who has had a few men so that she'll compare you to them favourably.

If a girl has fucked more than 3 men though, she belongs to the streets.

• +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine
Didn’t read because I am living proof. Found my beautiful Kissless Virgin and took her virginity and we’ve been together ever since. There is hope if you look in the right places.
Same.

I’m 19 freshman in collage in USA, all the girls I have met or slept with previously where not virgins although one had only had one other partner (she was 16btw) and most have 2-10. However I asked one girl on snap who's solid mtb, probably would be htb if she lost 15lbs (flat stomach just could be little leaner). To come to my dorm and hangout like watch a movie. We cuddled and after a little bit we made out and stuff. She was clearly like kind of inexperienced although she is a decent kisser and very timid. The second time we hung out I was working too fuck her and she was really awkward about it so asked and se says she’s a virgin. Sure enough I could barely fit one finger in and it was a little painful for her. Felt different than the other girls. Didn’t fuck her yet but virgin girls do exist like that. She’s 17btw. Also she said she has kissed 2 other people besides me. Her last boyfriend was when she was 14 or something not sure when the other kiss was maybe before or after idk.

Dndr but basically virgin girl I’m with rn

I’ll pm u pic of girl if u don’t believe me