war a stage

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
putin just sending young russian guys like @Marsik to die , while replacing them with ethnic imigrants

reminder, ministr of defense of russia has highest award of maltese order. he is illuminati

look at mariupol , its now full of ethnic immigrants

goal is to kill as many russians and ukrainians and to replace them with ethnics

its what jews do now, i cant hate them. im a jew too, im on the side. so putin lets go and zelenskiy lets go , lets do the job quick and create new world

@Ketamine

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, wificonnector, der_komische and 5 others
couch rope GIF by South Park

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I got it now after searching about slavic jews in the previous thread. (20% russian speakers in israel?) it's just a big ass plan to make all the Jews in Russia / Ukraine / Around to go to Israel and strengthen the northern border.

High IQ as usual. Expected no less. Took me time, but I get it now.

• Woah
@Ketamine thoughts on high IQ theory

@Ketamine thoughts on high IQ theory

hmm "slavic" jews are just askenazis, they speak russian because it's the language of their parents/grandparents who immigrated from ussr

• Hmm...
Reactions: JackTheKnife
putin just sending young russian guys like @Marsik to die , while replacing them with ethnic imigrants

reminder, ministr of defense of russia has highest award of maltese order. he is illuminati

look at mariupol , its now full of ethnic immigrants

goal is to kill as many russians and ukrainians and to replace them with ethnics

its what jews do now, i cant hate them. im a jew too, im on the side. so putin lets go and zelenskiy lets go , lets do the job quick and create new world

@Ketamine

groundbreaking discovery

i told you before how they'll populate slavland with shitskin migrants and turn it into primitive farming shithole

• +1
groundbreaking discovery

i told you before how they'll populate slavland with shitskin migrants and turn it into primitive farming shithole
so its just pre planned genocide of russians and ukrainians

and putin , shoigu, prigozhin , zelenskiy, budanov and zaluzhniy are freemasons and on the same team

hmm "slavic" jews are just askenazis, they speak russian because it's the language of their parents/grandparents who immigrated from ussr
They look slavic with slavic features. It's not just a random ass race inside the USSR jfl.

btw every guy i mentioned is a jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and JackTheKnife
btw every guy i mentioned is a jew
@Ketamine think that slavic jews have no slavic blood jfl, they can easily larp as just slavic people because they also look like it.

• +1
@Ketamine think that slavic jews have no slavic blood jfl, they can easily larp as just slavic people because they also look like it.

they're not jews just initiated into jewish affairs / masons

• Hmm...
they're not jews just initiated into jewish affairs / masons
Don't know about the people he mentioned. Also that's not what I said in the beginning. You literally thought that Jews in the USSR are just a random race inside the USSR and that they have no slavic blood and they don't look slavic because according to you they're not even slavic it's just a common language (clear lack of understanding)

But too long to explain.

Replace russians with chinese. Replace all whites with chinese. Fuck white people

• Woah
Reactions: Trilogy
Don't know about the people he mentioned. Also that's not what I said in the beginning. You literally thought that Jews in the USSR are just a random race inside the USSR and that they have no slavic blood and they don't look slavic because according to you they're not even slavic it's just a common language (clear lack of understanding)

But too long to explain.

dnrn + idc

• Hmm...
dnrn + idc
budanov studies kabbalah, well known fact

zelenskiy and prigozhin are jews
putin has jewish mother
zaluzhniy is a jew

shoigu is on rockfellers team

budanov studies kabbalah, well known fact

zelenskiy and prigozhin are jews
putin has jewish mother
zaluzhniy is a jew

shoigu is on rockfellers team

budanov and zelensky are jewish af,

Zaluzhnyi just a stupid slav brute used by them.

• +1
dnrn + idc
Caging at your IQ. You literally thought that it's just a common language and that's it, like how blacks could had just be in the USSR and it would make no difference, completely different people :lul:

These Russian Jews have strong slavic bloodline and they also look accordingly. Takes 82~85 IQ to figure it out on your own.

Caging at your IQ. You literally thought that it's just a common language and that's it, like how blacks could had just be in the USSR and it would make no difference, completely different people :lul:

These Russian Jews have strong slavic bloodline and they also look accordingly. Takes 82~85 IQ to figure it out on your own.

idc about this shit but keep writing

idc about this shit but keep writing
I'm amazed that's all. Like you grew up seeing those types and thinking ''mmmm, what a coincidence''

I'm amazed that's all. Like you grew up seeing those types and thinking ''mmmm, what a coincidence''

keep making assumptions because i never thought about this autistic shit

I'm think what i should get

Steam deck or xbox

But that's literally just basic observation. They look like you but it's just a random ass coincidence? whatever bro.

Yikes. Just buy a PS5 like a normal human being.

Ps5 so i miss stalker and starfield no thanks

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
unlike ukranians, russian women aren't flying in masses europe, so more russian die = more pussy for us

But that's literally just basic observation. They look like you but it's just a random ass coincidence? whatever bro.

Yikes. Just buy a PS5 like a normal human being.

i only match the colouring of ze and even then he looks like shit

armenoid trash pheno meanwhile i have slim ashkenazi intellgent pheno

@Ketamine What are your top 3 games of all time

Yes but i prefer English.
@Makhachev They programmed them into NATO from a young age, brutal.

Makhachev would've play with russian subs.

• +1
If OP played with english subs his russian dad would've cut both of his arms

• JFL