jfl at this guy tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, LooksmaxxHopeful, Kilimanjaro and 16 others
- denies norwooding despite being NW3+
- denies that angularity is desirable
- denies that objective beauty exists
- claims that the guy rating him is just being harsh because he is selling a product himself

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 11770 and 26 others
Not even redpillers can handle the brutal truth of the blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, thecel, oldcelloser and 18 others
Alexander Grace has said some blackpilled things in the past, and he's read all the studies and research papers into it as well, so there's certainly redemption for him.

He's just lashing out because he thinks he got a lower rating than what he beleived he deserved. Basically, he's pissed and coping.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, thecel, oldcelloser and 27 others
Not even redpillers can handle the brutal truth of the blackpill.
There are some that do but won't admit it in a video cuz they gotta moneymaxx. Don't blame them.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and volcelfatcel
"I had no conception of myself as a balding person."

Vladimir Putin Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, oldcelloser, LooksmaxxHopeful and 15 others
"I had no conception of myself as a balding person."

Vladimir Putin Laughing GIF
It's almost like he doesn't realize that he frauds with density to cover up his hairline :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Effortless, the next o'pry and 4 others
Damn he had a high hairline to be in his 20s.

He's right though about the eyes changing depending on your environment/emotional state.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Effortless, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
There are some that do but won't admit it in a video cuz they gotta moneymaxx. Don't blame them.
Based Zues, the most popular youtube dating coach, is blackpilled af in his older videos when his channel was small.

In fact, he said "Never ask a hot guy how to pick up girls because if he does it wont be because of his game, it'll be because he has the face of a model a six-pack and is at 6% body fat."

But in his recent vidoes he says things like "looks doesn't matter," "height doesn't matter," "just be confident, bro," "just by my texting course, bro," etc...

He's intentionally bluepilling his audience even though he's clearly blackpill awear.
The motive?

MONEY

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, bugeye, Deleted member 245 and 13 others
Based Zues, the most popular youtube dating coach, is blackpilled af in his older videos when his channel was small.

In fact, he said "Never ask a hot guy how to pick up girls because if he does it wont be because of his game, it'll be because he has the face of a model a six-pack and is at 6% body fat."

But in his recent vidoes he says things like "looks doesn't matter," "height doesn't matter," "just be confident, bro," "just by my texting course, bro," etc...

He's intentionally bluepilling his audience even though he's clearly blackpill awear.
The motive?

MONEY
You watch Wheat Waffles too, don't you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and Selinity
Go to 2:25, this guy's coping is ridiculous!
He seriously asks if it looks like he's balding lmao
Screen Shot 2021 06 16 at 110934 PM

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, oldcelloser, LooksmaxxHopeful and 14 others
You watch Wheat Waffles too, don't you?
Yup. I used to look at based zeus' stuff back when I was redpilled, but I remember the quote from Wheat Waffles debate with Hamza.

It was embarrassing how Hamza switched positions and said "attracting women is 70% looks," after he got backed into a corner. Wheat Waffles completely shut the guy down, but of course he still tries his hardest to cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, thecel, animo123 and 2 others

The motive?

MONEY

Its funny watching all of these red pill people push PUA and game nonsense etc. and the blackpill I would say is correct on that stuff and that 4s and below on a 10 scale are screwed for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Selinity
Ytuio

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, bugeye, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
i've seen him say looks are important/blackpilled shit in his other vids, so I don't think he's a complete coper tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Effortless, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Man I always thought he was blackpilled ngl

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 6531 and Danish_Retard
- claims that the guy rating him is just being harsh because he is selling a product himself
IF HE THINKS HE ISNT NORWOODING THAT WHY IS HE RUNNING A NORWOOD COVER UP GAME JFLOL AT HIM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, LooksmaxxHopeful, Effortless and 3 others
90% of the comments are calling out him coping lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Baldingman1998, Xangsane and 3 others
I ignored this when I saw it on my feed because I didn't want to lose respect for him but holy fucking shit at the coping in this video. :lul:
I'm 5 minutes in and still laughing bruh :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Lawton88
dumb, whiny alexander again and again

21qwdsasda

Last edited:
I see the problem about the negative canthal tilt but I dont see the large orbital ? Can someone explain

he's really not as bad looking as the incel who rated him implied he is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Beside norwooding his current hairstyle is trash, cant imagine being so lazy

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Danish_Retard
lmao he is so mad he only got a 5/10. legit cries the whole video. if he got rated higher he would probably agree with the things he said. he is just mad.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Danish_Retard and Xangsane
he's really not as bad looking as the incel who rated him implied he is.

You would have gave him a 6? I don't see how he is above a 5 like he rated him.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
nazi jbwcel trying to cope with the fact that he isn't genetically superior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and randomvanish
The rating video was pretty objective, but somethings I disagreed with.

That wheat waffles guy emphasised negative canthal tilt so much and to prove it he took screenshots of an alexander grace video in which the camera was positioned below his face.

Obviously at that angle anyone even David gandy will have negative canthal tilt.

The only way to see negative canthal tilt is to position the camera at eye level like how they do for mugshots, ID, passports etc.

Also negative canthal tilt is inherently a masculine trait, it's not bad unless it's combined with other horrendous things like UEE, shit brows etc. I don't know why wheat waffles emphasised negative canthal tilt so much, it's as if he just learned it.

Although I agree with many of his points, I'd give Alexander grace 5.5 if he were to take care of his hair, skin, and lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, thecel, ScramFranklin and 1 other person
yeah lookism pills are the hardest pills to swallow because thats just the way you are i always coped with: my zygos are unique but they do failo me and my chin isnt also good but tbh no one is perfect and i looksmaxxed for the social benefits and thats why i am almost done and thankfull to everyone here with a big thanks to @hxrrington to be critical :)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, volcelfatcel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Copers are gonna cope, redpillers are only midway.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lars
All these redpill YouTubers usually have a program or membership to sell. Trust me, they believe in the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, bugeye, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
yeah lookism pills are the hardest pills to swallow because thats just the way you are i always coped with: my zygos are unique but they do failo me and my chin isnt also good but tbh no one is perfect and i looksmaxxed for the social benefits and thats why i am almost done and thankfull to everyone here with a big thanks to @hxrrington to be critical :)
god bless boyo you are the most wholesome poster here mirin ascension :feelsokman::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Lars
At about 7:00, he denies the eyepill by saying that his "eyes change" depending on "environmental circumstances." I guess if you're ugly 90% of the time, it doesn't count. Absolute cope :LOL:

I don't like the vibe of the video, he makes little jabs at the video maker for knowing the correct terminology and stuff. It's a condescending way of treating someone, implying that they're nerds, obsessive, weird, etc. I rarely see that kind of thing among men

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
JFL He made another video, a 90-minute interview with Wheat Waffles :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Tbh watched the whole thing almost had an aneurysm when he denied his hairline was recessed

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, bugeye and Danish_Retard
JFL He made another video, a 90-minute interview with Wheat Waffles :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

idk why you mock him for it. he is very down to earth and reasonable. it was a good chat. Most people would have never done a conversation with someone who made an essential diss video towards him.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
idk why you mock him for it. he is very down to earth and reasonable. it was a good chat. Most people would have never done a conversation with someone who made an essential diss video towards him.
Because it was 90 minutes, I didn't watch one second of the chat.

tl;dw .. gay guy denying looks ?

nothing new. very few people are able to accept an objective evaluation of themselves, objectively

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
He gets more and more blackpilled as he approaches NW4, it is quite brutal to see the progression but still nice to see a guy as popular as him spreading blackpills.

Last edited:
Reason why he is normie:
- No tan (pale, washed out ugly skin color)
- NW3, visible recession
- Not roided
- Not tatted
- No thick neck
- Not tall

He honestly has good base, but he hasn't maxxed out. He could increase two points solid and maybe make it into Chadlite with strong work ethic and some bone breaking procedures.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
How is it nice?
It’s the low iq user here that want to spread the blackpill and create even more competition for themself

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and Edgar