Way to make your nose smaller without surgery

M

MaxxedOut

Iron
So I feel like when it comes to noses on this forum everybody just points straight to rhinoplasty as opposed to all the DIY looksmax things we all do for just about everything else.

It's actually possible to permanently reshape your nose without surgery and I'm going to a post a link to something to see if any of the high IQ guys on here could figure out a way to actually do it. Basically, the way it works is tiny needles are inserted into the cartilage, a low voltage current is administered which electrolyzes the water in the tissue and converts them to hydrogen and oxygen ions.... fancy talk for your cartilage becomes temporarily moldable. After you turn off the current the cartilage will retain the shape you molded it to in a few minutes time and the change will be permanent without any damage to the tissue.

I watched one of the scientist who was involved in one of the first studies of this talk about this at a conference and this is what he mentioned:

-Tiny needles must be placed directly into the cartilage (in this case the nasal cartilage)
- The current must run for a few minutes but no longer than 5 as the effects of cartilage malleability do not increase after that time
- A pulsed current is better than a steady current
- A few minutes after the current shuts off the cartilage will completely harden

Anybody on here willing to try to figure out how this can be done lol

Sounds to me like a TENS unit attached to some thicker acupuncture needles would do the trick, seeing that the nasal cartilages are not very deep at the nose tip but I would like some HIGH IQ opinions to see if this would be feasible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, YoYqkim, Fiqh and 8 others
cool but my nasal bridge is the problem

• +1
Reactions: MaxxedOut
I watched one of the scientist who was involved in one of the first studies

Doy you have the link to the studies or the conference video ?

• +1
Just stick a needle in it and suck out the goo

hmm i guess its only for size and not definition or shape?
damn

• +1
So I feel like when it comes to noses on this forum everybody just points straight to rhinoplasty as opposed to all the DIY looksmax things we all do for just about everything else.

It's actually possible to permanently reshape your nose without surgery and I'm going to a post a link to something to see if any of the high IQ guys on here could figure out a way to actually do it. Basically, the way it works is tiny needles are inserted into the cartilage, a low voltage current is administered which electrolyzes the water in the tissue and converts them to hydrogen and oxygen ions.... fancy talk for your cartilage becomes temporarily moldable. After you turn off the current the cartilage will retain the shape you molded it to in a few minutes time and the change will be permanent without any damage to the tissue.

I watched one of the scientist who was involved in one of the first studies of this talk about this at a conference and this is what he mentioned:

-Tiny needles must be placed directly into the cartilage (in this case the nasal cartilage)
- The current must run for a few minutes but no longer than 5 as the effects of cartilage malleability do not increase after that time
- A few minutes after the current shuts off the cartilage will completely harden

Sounds to me like a TENS unit attached to some thicker acupuncture needles would do the trick, seeing that the nasal cartilages are not very deep at the nose tip but I would like some HIGH IQ opinions to see if this would be feasible
IMAGINE IF THEY FIND OUT YOU CAN MAKE YOUR BONES MALLEABLE WITH THE SAME METHOD

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, enchanted_elixir and draco
Doy you have the link to the studies or the conference video ?
Just PM'd you the vid
hmm i guess its only for size and not definition or shape?
damn
It would actually help define and change the shape of your nose. If the cartilages are molded then the skin above has to drape over the newly compressed cartilage.

• +1
Reactions: draco
This could work well for fixing sticking out ears

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
This could work well for fixing sticking out ears
In the study they did, they actually tried it on pig ears and the ears stayed at the position they bent them.

What about a long nose?

Is this operation available to the public?

I only need nasal tip reduction for this, my guess is some form of tipoplasty, or lower cartilage reduction, would fit the bill.

• +1
@enchanted_elixir

• +1

Well looks like that's one of the very many looksmaxes that will come out of using electricity to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
@enchanted_elixir
Look at that! A looksmax that uses electricity.
I think the looksmaxes we'll get by using electricity will be many and will massively benefit us.

• Love it
Reactions: coispet