We need to bring in gay men into this site

ggg.tv

ggg.tv

Iran
The rating people get are complete shit, rating can range from subhuman to Chadlite and 90% of people don’t know how to rate, my high iq idea is to bring in gay people into the site and only allow them to do face ratings this way rating will be fully accurate

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMOGYOU, HitAndRun, dopaminebeyondfried and 6 others
Or we can have women so i can simp over them :p:p:p:p

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mid, vermillioncorefan and ggg.tv
I know a couple of gays @klip11 @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
The rating people get are complete shit, rating can range from subhuman to Chadlite and 90% of people don’t know how to rate, my high iq idea is to bring in gay people into the site and only allow them to do face ratings this way rating will be fully accurate
Bring in faggots en masse (with this assumption they ALL know how to rate) rather than weed out poor raters on here?

No thank you.

Faggots are truly the lowest lifeform on earth.

Ive had more erudite interactions with the group that have one too many chromosomes than I've had with cocksuckers.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
Ew wtf no

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and ggg.tv
Screenshot 2024 04 06 122642

Bring in faggots en masse (with this assumption they ALL know how to rate) rather than weed out poor raters on here?

No thank you.

Faggots are truly the lowest lifeform on earth.

Ive had more erudite interactions with the group that have one too many chromosomes than I've had with cocksuckers.

Ew wtf no
People here are just not ready for my high iq plan to fix the rating :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
People here are just not ready for my high iq plan to fix the rating :feelswhy:
Mirin the effort but i cant stand gays
i get so uncomfortable even in irl so the thought of me posting my pics here for ratings and i have faggots commenting how they want to get pounded is just pure suifuel , id rather just bring in actual foids

Mirin the effort but i cant stand gays
i get so uncomfortable even in irl so the thought of me posting my pics here for ratings and i have faggots commenting how they want to get pounded is just pure suifuel , id rather just bring in actual foids
Fair but foids are scary

No?

• +1
We already have you.

• WTF
They are already here in disguise Sean `Diddy` Combs typa shit innit

• +1
We already have gay men dumbass

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan and ggg.tv