• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
Just curious. Probably one of the worst thing that can happen to a boy. Every single mother I've met was a complete slut. Some letting me come over while their child was asleep, so I could cum in mommy's pussy and mouth. Imagine that jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yes I was and I will never forgive my mother for putting me through it. I'm not even a proper man, just a man child

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 685 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Yes I was and I will never forgive my mother for putting me through it. I'm not even a proper man, just a man child
Sorry to hear that, man. I couldn't imagine that bs. Not having a man figure around starting from a young age is neglect and child abuse, IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Balkancel
Sorry to hear that, man. I couldn't imagine that bs. Not having a man figure around starting from a young age is neglect and child abuse, IMO.
Legit. Even having a shitty father that beats you for no reason is better than having no father at all. Women suck at raising little boys

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
Gen Z is fucked, me and all my friends were raised by single moms.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I was raised by my surroundings. I spent more times with my friends than with my mom when I was a kid

Yeah

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Balkancel
No, but my father didn't give a fuck about raising me.

until i was 7 because my father was in jail

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and Balkancel
Legit. Even having a shitty father that beats you for no reason is better than having no father at all. Women suck at raising little boys

I disagree hugely tbh fuck abusive parent's they deserve death fuck abusing children

I disagree hugely tbh fuck abusive parent's they deserve death fuck abusing children
Every boy needs a dominant alpha father figure in his life

Every boy needs a dominant alpha father figure in his life

Dominant no alpha yes these 2 are not mutually exclusive an alpha dad is a leader that encourage's his child to grow a dominant dad make's his son feel insecure their is a difference

I was raised by no one.Both my pared fucked off.