What are my major flaws I should work on?

• OP 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛
  • Start date
𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛

Iron
I don’t really put much effort into my face these days so here’s some candids. Any advice would be appreciated.

Current plan is to get Patrick Bateman length hair, except since my hair is wavy just see how it goes and go with it. Also I need to get down to 12% bodyfat from 15% since my face has gotten kinda bloated. Maybe chewing? Or curl my eyelashes? Or jawline filler?
83508D0A F28B 4350 8FE1 33490CD4B77C
5E3DB4FB 8920 4300 9A90 490DE6ABA60B

• Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama
rhinoplasty jaw implant/filler better collagen and lose weight

• +1
Reactions: 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛
rhinoplasty jaw implant/filler better collagen and lose weight
I’m gonna get retin a when I can to fix my collagen. Rhino isn’t needed my nose is masculine and high class

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Allandro
you'd literally look 10 years younger if you had a prettynose would increase your JB appeal 40%, it really is a no brainer
I’d rather not attract “jail bait” thanks

Start with coming back from the year 1909 💀

Wagner card2jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 22930 and 2 others
death tier side profile

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Big nose insane falio

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and WanderingBurro
mojopin :feelsautistic:

• +1
height?

Also you look like a bully, so kys

• +1
I don’t really put much effort into my face these days so here’s some candids. Any advice would be appreciated.

Current plan is to get Patrick Bateman length hair, except since my hair is wavy just see how it goes and go with it. Also I need to get down to 12% bodyfat from 15% since my face has gotten kinda bloated. Maybe chewing? Or curl my eyelashes? Or jawline filler?
View attachment 1918550View attachment 1918551
Mirin potential but you should really lose weight

• +1
bruh looked in the mirror ,looked at my avi,compared our jaws and said he mogs 💀
Yeah because you’re frauding to oblivion. I’m just taking a candid pic that probably makes me look worse than irl. Since you’re a high inhib loser too afraid to post normal pics

• +1
I mog you with no fraud
your maxilla unirronically looks like my grandmas
and I'm 16 so I have more time
You look like a high estrogen little child faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
also iirc your face looked really good when it was super lean and curtains hair, ig if ur tryna compete bb it's harder to maintain that yr round tho.

minox on eyebros and dye them, chin looks looks round cuz high bf prolly idk, undereyes failo, and get better lashes

• +1
you literally know that I mog you
you just can't admit it
by the time I'm your age (32) I will be a mogger
trust me ive seen op's igmaxxed pics and hes a mogger

• Love it
Reactions: Verse
trust me ive seen op's igmaxxed pics and hes a mogger
I see
he has a decent frontal but he's a pussy who can't take criticism :lul: if he asks what are his flaws he needs to accept when someone says his side profile is dogshit

Tbh your nose is not a failo like some mentioned. Your biggest problem is that your face looks too massive, you need to become much thinner, you are also not 15% body fat percentage but rather 17-18. You should aim to get down to 10% so that your face doesn't look so massive anymore. Your hair MUST get longer, you must try by all means to get your face narrower. This should be your biggest priority, forget bulking, focus on body fat, you have enough mass, with 10% body fat you will look good. Maybe after reaching 10% you could consider Masseter Reduction in your face, if they are still to big, but for now body fat and longer hair.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛
you literally know that I mog you
you just can't admit it
by the time I'm your age (32) I will be a mogger
45BF8F79 DE2B 4D9D 973C 6835D4F06875
ABD81AB9 12D0 4858 9EA3 57262F0F037B

Cry for my masculine side profile bitch

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and edodalic29
also iirc your face looked really good when it was super lean and curtains hair, ig if ur tryna compete bb it's harder to maintain that yr round tho.

minox on eyebros and dye them, chin looks looks round cuz high bf prolly idk, undereyes failo, and get better lashes
Yeah thanks for actual advice instead of “muh nose and profile are dogshit”

Tbh your nose is not a failo like some mentioned. Your biggest problem is that your face looks too massive, you need to become much thinner, you are also not 15% body fat percentage but rather 17-18. You should aim to get down to 10% so that your face doesn't look so massive anymore. Your hair MUST get longer, you must try by all means to get your face narrower. This should be your biggest priority, forget bulking, focus on body fat, you have enough mass, with 10% body fat you will look good. Maybe after reaching 10% you could consider Masseter Reduction in your face, if they are still to big, but for now body fat and longer hair.
32A3D201 3A26 47F5 ACBF 0698ED2B78CB

This is another recent pic. I’m leaner irl right now but you’re right. I’m gonna compete hence why I’m not shredded but I wanna drop some bodyfat now. Thanks for actual criticism

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 22354
I see
he has a decent frontal but he's a pussy who can't take criticism :lul: if he asks what are his flaws he needs to accept when someone says his side profile is dogshit
side profile is good tf, u know nothing abt male aesthetics it's his frontal that needs some work

side profile is good tf, u know nothing abt male aesthetics it's his frontal that needs some work
his frontal looks good, very masculine and has a thick neck but his maxilla looked recessed in the side profile and his nose is big, hence I said that he's side profile is bad in comparison to his front

View attachment 1918578
This is another recent pic. I’m leaner irl right now but you’re right. I’m gonna compete hence why I’m not shredded but I wanna drop some bodyfat now. Thanks for actual criticism
Oh I see, then you have to know yourself how much this is worth to you, because bulking irreversibly fucks your skin and collagen in the long run, even your hair, besides roids this is the main reason why so many bodybuilders look decades older than they really are.

Aesthetically you should focus on skin besides body fat and long hair of course, in the pictures above it looks subpar. Eyebrows you can also get darker by Castor Oil, is healthier in the long run.

Here you already look much better, you look very masculine, you need good feminine features to balance that, like pure perfect skin, pink lips and long hair.:

Your eye area and nose make u look like a gymcelled Doofenshmirtz

• JFL
Reactions: Allandro
Niggas being harsh. This guy just needs RTT and some mastic gum

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

View attachment 1918550View attachment 1918551
It’s amazing how people can have one side of their face mog the other

Mouthbreathing.