What causes temporary facial bloating?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
A few days ago I noticed my face looked extremely bloated with a double chin and chubby cheeks. I assumed it must be an estrogen issue since I’m blasting test or my calories are too high. I was about to take my AI but realized it’s a minor side effect so I cut my calories a lot for two days and used caffeine/nicotine since stimulants help with de-bloating. Within 2 days my moon face was gone and I had a defined jaw again. This leads me to conclude that either high calories or high sodium diet is causing temporary bloating. I also noticed when taking adderall my face looks a lot leaner. Is the answer to avoid a high sodium diet, drink more water and use stimulants?

shit genes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
  • JFL
A few days ago I noticed my face looked extremely bloated with a double chin and chubby cheeks. I assumed it must be an estrogen issue since I’m blasting test or my calories are too high. I was about to take my AI but realized it’s a minor side effect so I cut my calories a lot for two days and used caffeine/nicotine since stimulants help with de-bloating. Within 2 days my moon face was gone and I had a defined jaw again. This leads me to conclude that either high calories or high sodium diet is causing temporary bloating. I also noticed when taking adderall my face looks a lot leaner. Is the answer to avoid a high sodium diet, drink more water and use stimulants?
Test. test will bloat you. an anti estrogen wont necessarily get rid of all the bloat, I'm on boatloads of anti estrogens and an attest for this. also it could just be some fat gain from sudden weight gain. and yes stims will get rid of bloating and so will sodium, I megadose sodium a few times a week now and my mk677 bloat has gone down.

• +1
Test. test will bloat you. an anti estrogen wont necessarily get rid of all the bloat, I'm on boatloads of anti estrogens and an attest for this. also it could just be some fat gain from sudden weight gain.
Yeah but the bloat went away in 2 days that’s the point of the post it’s temporary.

Test. test will bloat you. an anti estrogen wont necessarily get rid of all the bloat, I'm on boatloads of anti estrogens and an attest for this. also it could just be some fat gain from sudden weight gain. and yes stims will get rid of bloating and so will sodium, I megadose sodium a few times a week now and my mk677 bloat has gone down.
huh doesnt sodium bloat you?

• +1
Yeah but the bloat went away in 2 days that’s the point of the post it’s temporary.
amended my post before i noticed this reply, if it went away so quick its probs just estrogen spike, how often do you dose a week? splitting it into 2/3 injections a week could help lower estrogen spikes and maybe you could take anti estrogen low dose once a week as a precaution?

• +1
amended my post before i noticed this reply, if it went away so quick its probs just estrogen spike, how often do you dose a week? splitting it into 2/3 injections a week could help lower estrogen spikes and maybe you could take anti estrogen low dose once a week as a precaution?
Yeah I inject twice a week, 250 mg each time. The only AI I have on hand is Aromasin. The only other problem I’m dealing with is bad sleep quality but I’m not sure if that’s an E2 side effect. What do you think?

Yeah I inject twice a week, 250 mg each time. The only AI I have on hand is Aromasin. The only other problem I’m dealing with is bad sleep quality but I’m not sure if that’s an E2 side effect. What do you think?
i personally think bad sleep quality is just one of those side effects you get from going on test. maybe its higher body height from anabolism? you could look into if cooling your room down before you sleep helps. also if you work out later in the day maybe look into propanol (beta blocker) post workout to lower heart rate? or nbivilol? beta blockers will help lower heart rate etc after workout. not sure, just an idea. aromasin is fine, 12.5mgs twice a week could work maybe on pin days? i only use such high doses of AIs because I'm preventing growth plate fusure.

i personally think bad sleep quality is just one of those side effects you get from going on test. maybe its higher body height from anabolism? you could look into if cooling your room down before you sleep helps. also if you work out later in the day maybe look into propanol (beta blocker) post workout to lower heart rate? or nbivilol? beta blockers will help lower heart rate etc after workout. not sure, just an idea. aromasin is fine, 12.5mgs twice a week could work maybe on pin days? i only use such high doses of AIs because I'm preventing growth plate fusure.
I mean I don’t have any estrogenic sides apart from sleep issues so I think it may be pointless to tale Aromasin now. Do you think test messes up sleep? Annoying because you need good sleep to make gains.

I mean I don’t have any estrogenic sides apart from sleep issues so I think it may be pointless to tale Aromasin now. Do you think test messes up sleep? Annoying because you need good sleep to make gains.
you could even just take 6.5mgs asin even, I am not sure about test tbh

How long did it take for your MK677 bloat to go down? I still have major moonface 2 weeks after stopping my cycle.

How long did it take for your MK677 bloat to go down? I still have major moonface 2 weeks after stopping my cycle.
im still on it, im still bloated, it just lessened it. I have used it previously and found it passed over the course of a month afterwards, it should slowly go down assuming you have a good diet. maybe up potassium magnesium etc and try balance your electrolytes? im unsure myself of how to fix it quickly

im still on it, im still bloated, it just lessened it. I have used it previously and found it passed over the course of a month afterwards, it should slowly go down assuming you have a good diet. maybe up potassium magnesium etc and try balance your electrolytes? im unsure myself of how to fix it quickly
Yeah, I was doing a dirty bulk with 4k calories/day. Trying to eat clean and taking dandelion root and low carbs now.

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo