what comes next after losing hope?

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
after taking the blackpill and knowing that sex rules the world,that mostly everyting that people does is related to achieve sex and therefore looks rules the world.

And knowing that is women who define the value of a male based on his genetic value to them,and one cant change his genetic so is doomed for life pigeonholed in one archetype that he cant change no matter how hard he tries to escape and moneymaxx or whatever (except when a man achivies to hardmaxx well).

i have no motivation to do anything because on how everything is reduced to my looks and beta small dick.

I think philosohy would be a good hooby or cope for me because is one of the few thing that is not related to my looks and small dick.

The loss of hope leads man to either religion, suicide, or philosophical suicide in which you embrace that all is pointless, meaningless and you will die just as clueless as you were born and without any idea as to what it all means.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, niggatron, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
The loss of hope leads man to either religion, suicide, or philosophical suicide in which you embrace that all is pointless, meaningless and you will die just as clueless as you were born and without any idea as to what it all means.
over for me,im unable to have faith so is either suicide or philosophical suicide

over for me,im unable to have faith so is either suicide or philosophical suicide
but i could live a kind of religious life without beign religious,like living like if there was something greater than us,like having a religious mindset.
i dont know:incel:

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
When a man runs out of cope, he either ropes or ER.

• +1
Reactions: damnbrothiscrazy and nathan
What comes next is either the cope or the rope.

• +1
Reactions: damnbrothiscrazy and butterworld

what comes next after losing hope?​

-> cigarettes and alcohol!

wageslave and save up for surgery bud

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale
after taking the blackpill and knowing that sex rules the world,that mostly everyting that people does is related to achieve sex and therefore looks rules the world.

And knowing that is women who define the value of a male based on his genetic value to them,and one cant change his genetic so is doomed for life pigeonholed in one archetype that he cant change no matter how hard he tries to escape and moneymaxx or whatever (except when a man achivies to hardmaxx well).

i have no motivation to do anything because on how everything is reduced to my looks and beta small dick.

I think philosohy would be a good hooby or cope for me because is one of the few thing that is not related to my looks and small dick.
Monk-maxxing and start meditating boyo. I already do it and it gives me some peace of mind.:Comfy:

Images

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and imabetanumale
I dont need too much peace,meds already make calm.I want to be special.
Bro, the fact that you are taking meds means that you are not at peace. Stop coping.

How come special?

• Hmm...
Bro, the fact that you are taking meds means that you are not at peace. Stop coping.

How come special?
Special for a woman but I would be a replaceable beta oofy doofy for her and I cant change this fact.

Just wait for the android-waifus bro!

:soy:

• JFL
Brutal bro. Try to find something you are passionate about because as I see it, if you don't want to betabuxx, you're going to be alone all of your life:feelsrope:. Good friendships are important though.

• +1
Brutal bro. Try to find something you are passionate about because as I see it, if you don't want to betabuxx, you're going to be alone all of your life:feelsrope:. Good friendships are important though.
Thanks Bro.:feelsokman:

imabetanumale
View attachment 2861605
Revolution, millions and then ( if we are optimistic ) BILLIONS of dead
For what? What they win? Rape foids? An incel revolución would be too stupid since incels because of wrath and isolation aré mentally damaged and political extremists.