What could be done to make foids less entitled to GL men?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Every single one of these bitches should be stamped on until they date masc or their looksmatch in minecraft

Every single one of these bitches should be stamped on until they date masc or their looksmatch in minecraft
Take away their rights?.. idk nigga it’s just something we’ll have to deal with until gene editing

Take away their rights?.. idk nigga it’s just something we’ll have to deal with until gene editing
Reading stories makes me want to go apeshit on entitled bitches.

Nothing can be done

nuclear armageddon

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Reading stories makes me want to go apeshit on entitled bitches.
I used to be a super far-left liberal and affirmed feminism constantly. Then I discovered blackpilled and realized “oh so that’s why they kept rights away from women”

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
nuclear armageddon
I used to be a super far-left liberal and affirmed feminism constantly. Then I discovered blackpilled and realized “oh so that’s why they kept rights away from women”
This makes me want to smash the foids head in
Absolutely. It won't be as easy as a tall man but it can definitely work.

I knew a Puerto Rican pretty boy who was 5'6 as most but he was well groomed, had long hair, and had good facial features like a Telemundo actor and he had girls including those taller than him go out of their way to flirt with him. Latinas, White girls, Black girls, Filipinas, etc. Dude had girls going crazy over him just off of his looks. He also had a smooth demeanor too which helps.

Shorter men will probably do better in a larger and more diverse setting than a "cornfed" small town though. So, it depends on where you live. Even Lil Wayne's short gremlin looking ass had girls fawning over him at his peak.
every single one of them deserve to be smashed in until forced to date their looksmatch
@Scarface756