What do I eat while leanbulking to gain mass?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I need to reach around between 3250-3500 a day.
What can I eat that adds minimal fat but is high in protein and calories?
I dont have alot of money so it needs to be pretty cheap aswell.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
tren

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1089
I need to reach around between 3250-3500 a day.
What can I eat that adds minimal fat but is high in protein and calories?
I dont have alot of money so it needs to be pretty cheap aswell.

calories are calories doesnt matter if you have protein/carbs/fat

you are going only to add fat if you are in a caloric surplus regardless of source type

thats not how it works boyo

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
What? I thought I had to eat at a caloric surplus to gain muscle?

I would but I prefer being alive and keeping my hair.

yes you can but you are going to add some fat too, you have to find your own balance

tbh you dont have really to be in a surplus , maintaining is just as fine (thats what ive done for the past 3 years)

Last edited:
dyor

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
why are so fucking low iq holy shit

your biggest problem is not your face but your iq i swear

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU EAT, EAT ENOUGH PROTEIN, EAT IN A SLIGHT CALORIC SURPLUS AND YOU ARE LEAN BULKING

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Peanit butter, eggs,milk oatmeal. You can even blend this shit up.
need to reach around between 3250-3500
That will get you fat. 3200 is more than enough for me to bulk and I work security(alot of standing up)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Ritalincel
tbh what was said above be in a surplus of around 100 cal above ur maintenance, watch the scale closely and adjust from there. its not hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
why are so fucking low iq holy shit

your biggest problem is not your face but your iq i swear

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU EAT, EAT ENOUGH PROTEIN, EAT IN A SLIGHT CALORIC SURPLUS AND YOU ARE LEAN BULKING

Of course it matters phaggot, I cant be eating chocolate and donuts to reach my slight caloric surplus.
I was asking about what different kinds of meals are recommended.

Advice for OP:

Looking to be spoonfed = Looking to be assfucked.

DYOR if you really care. Asking "what should I eat fellow LDARers" offhand is not the best plan of action if you really want to eat healthily and live a healthy lifestyle. It takes more work than just asking a broad question on an internet forum full of screwy people who you don't even know.

Of course it matters phaggot, I cant be eating chocolate and donuts to reach my slight caloric surplus.
YOU CAN AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH PROTEIN TO GO WITH IT. HEALTH = / = BODY MASS. EATING SHIT WILL MAKE YOU UNHEALTHIER. YOU CAN LOSE AND GAIN WEIGHT SOLELY ON MCDONALDS AND SWEETS TOO, BUT OBVIOUSLY IT ISNT RECOMMENDED. MY POINT WAS DONT FUCKING TRY TO OVERCOMPLICATE WHAT TO EAT, JUST ADHERE TO THE CALORIE GOAL

• +1
Reactions: x30001
leanbulks me

I was asking about what different kinds of meals are recommended.
If you can get a nutritionist/PT and get a diet and workout plan that'd be the best thing to do. Even if you're unsure about what foods are recommended, you can keep asking him why is this food good, why is it bad etc. And eventually you'll be able to stick to a regime that can really help!

BTW didn't mean to sound like a dick in my last post. Just genuinely was trying to help.
YOU CAN AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH PROTEIN TO GO WITH IT. HEALTH = / = BODY MASS. EATING SHIT WILL MAKE YOU UNHEALTHIER. YOU CAN LOSE AND GAIN WEIGHT SOLELY ON MCDONALDS AND SWEETS TOO, BUT OBVIOUSLY IT ISNT RECOMMENDED. MY POINT WAS DONT FUCKING TRY TO OVERCOMPLICATE WHAT TO EAT, JUST ADHERE TO THE CALORIE GOAL
Yeah, it's application that matters. Never stopping what you set out to do in the first place is what gets you places. There's so many nuances in health like things with food, timing your eating, exercising etc. But you can only start where you can and as time goes by you learn things and implement more things that help you in ways you never knew about or never thought you could understand before you started. So yeah, @weissbier just start with eating a healthy diet. I mean, good nutritious foods, not in excess, and exercise daily, and get good sleep.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685