What does your diet mostly consist of ?

D

Deleted member 62796

Platinum
mine is lamp chops( rarely) , fish and chickens are common in my diet. I also drink milk. Forgot to add lot of rice

@ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gilbert_Durandal
Eggs, fish, yoghurt and vegetables

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 62796
A lot of junk food as well as chicken, pork, beef, vegetables, rice and pasta

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Xtra
just awful junk sheit ngl, i really should be eating an organic diet or some shut

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
The Golden Arches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62796
Chips candy and meat

• +1
Typicql Indian diet with lots of carbs and PUFAs. I know it's bad but I'm helpless because I have to eat food from my mess but I still try to limit my portions and eat more protein

• +1
I genuinely think the main reason so many curries are subhuman is because of the trash diet.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and Deleted member 62796
Typicql Indian diet with lots of carbs and PUFAs. I know it's bad but I'm helpless because I have to eat food from my mess but I still try to limit my portions and eat more protein
Good, It’s really an achievement to reach 6’1 with a South Indian diet Jfl. Our ancestors are not used to this

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Eggs meat cheese bread

• +1
Past month 3 eggs + almonds + banana + greek yoghurt + oats with milk + protein shake everyday then whatever parents make for dinner

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 62796
I genuinely think the main reason so many curries are subhuman is because of the trash diet.
Agreed, chicken, lamb and fish should be the main catogary , they have to lose body fat too, so lean protein.

• +1
Chad diet
Still need to get rid of oats and replace protein shake with real meat and get more vitamins but lazy with diet, i just randomly made it up myself out of nowhere

• Woah
I know gyno is extremely common, I’d bet it’s because of how widespread vegetarianism is

• +1
my teeth are rotten and damaged to the point i can only eat ground meat, so spaghetti, fast food burgers, meatloaf, and things of that nature. supplement that with grocery or convenience store pastries, donuts, protein bars. for fiber i drink probiotic drinks that contain fiber and sometimes some fruit.

this was my lunch today. bought with ebt(food stamps)

IMG 20240308 143641

Users who are viewing this thread

Back