What drugs can I take to boost collagen production and get more youthful, smooth skin

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I have booked monthly strong chemical peels to get rid of my acne scars and get even, flawless skin. I am also working on fixing my lifestyle and diet. I am planning on doing a steroid cycle with TRT dose Test, Anavar, and Mk677 as well.

What peptides and supplements etc can I take to boost my skin quality/collagen, especially on cycle?

depending on the scars, chemical peels may not be enough

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I have booked monthly strong chemical peels to get rid of my acne scars and get even, flawless skin. I am also working on fixing my lifestyle and diet. I am planning on doing a steroid cycle with TRT dose Test, Anavar, and Mk677 as well.

What peptides and supplements etc can I take to boost my skin quality/collagen, especially on cycle?

Aloe Vera.

• JFL
Reactions: Father47 and SidharthTheSlayer
depending on the scars, chemical peels may not be enough
Im doing the strongest peels that the med spa has bruv. Will legit burn the top layer of my face off. Also going to use high concentration hydroquinone and glycolic acid
Do u know any good drugs I can take tho

Im doing the strongest peels that the med spa has bruv. Will legit burn the top layer of my face off. Also going to use high concentration hydroquinone and glycolic acid
Do u know any good drugs I can take tho
Tretinoin topical, twice a week. Eating gelatin and red light therapy. Everything else is superfluous and shouldnt be considered until age 28

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer