What hairstyle suits me (pics)

king_bandon

king_bandon

Bronze
And do i need a hair transplant? I am not losing hair but I've always had a widows peak. Am on fin and minox already. My hair has always been quite thick. I have had conflicting opinions from foids on what hairstyle looks best on me.

Attachments

• Snapchat-233580926.jpg
    Snapchat-233580926.jpg
    720.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-374745581.jpg
    Snapchat-374745581.jpg
    666.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1973962352.jpg
    Snapchat-1973962352.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1573170204.jpg
    Snapchat-1573170204.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1488455595.jpg
    Snapchat-1488455595.jpg
    627.3 KB · Views: 0
Just shave it off and grow a beard bro!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BoneDensity, ripcordgod1, ascension! and 1 other person
how old?

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
middle part would suit you

• +1
Its over. Hair trasplant ASAP

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
from invisible to foids
to invisible to foids

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and ascension!
Fin.

• +1
Good looking,dont know what are you doing here,all are good,third one is the best in my opinion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: king_bandon and EverythingMattersCel
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, king_bandon and Yuno_howitez
And do i need a hair transplant? I am not losing hair but I've always had a widows peak. Am on fin and minox already. My hair has always been quite thick. I have had conflicting opinions from foids on what hairstyle looks best on me.
shave it all off start growing a beard then hit the gym

• +1
what is this retarded advice? his hair is just thin it's not like he's bald now. hair transplant can be good.

• +1
I think I have a weird skull shape and not sure if baldness would do well for me but yeah, I am leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing right now.

I have tried before but it looked a bit scuffed. May try again
Don't do a middle part. Messy fringe maxx! Or temples hair transplant and then slick back.

• +1
what is this retarded advice? his hair is just thin it's not like he's bald now. hair transplant can be good.
cope he needs to gymcel and bloatmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: king_bandon and Yuno_howitez
I think I have a weird skull shape and not sure if baldness would do well for me but yeah, I am leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing right now.
ok im joking bro dont actually do that shit lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
you have masculine skull shape with a sloped forehead which is considered masculine but your jaw and chin arent chad tier so it doesn't help u to have that kinda forehead

• +1
If you shave your head off then you are retarded.What they call nordwood 2 is a normal thing that have most of the guys over 25.Its normal that hair gets behind a little from the front,its what divides a little boy from a man.

• +1
you have masculine skull shape with a sloped forehead which is considered masculine but your jaw and chin arent chad tier so it doesn't help u to have that kinda forehead
Yeah, I am getting Invisalign to fix bite and teeth, and maybe genioplasty or fillers for jaw. Need to see a doc first

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
He just needs mandible length the gonial angle and bone mass looks good. Could even be from a chad with a longer mandible.

• +1
Don't do a middle part. Messy fringe maxx! Or temples hair transplant and then slick back.
I have not heard of temple hair transplant. I'll look this up. I do have temple hair but maybe a transplant might improve them.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
He just needs mandible length the gonial angle and bone mass looks good. Could even be from a chad with a longer mandible.
Thanks. In your opinion, what are the best surgeries for improving mandible length?

• +1
I have not heard of temple hair transplant. I'll look this up. I do have temple hair but maybe a transplant might improve them.
This would massively help for slicked back (masculine) hair. Look at my avi's hairstyle.

• +1
Thanks. In your opinion, what are the best surgeries for improving mandible length?
BSSO is true mandible lengthening. However a genioplasty is lower in risk, cheaper and has a recovery time of 10 days - 2 weeks.

• +1
BSSO is true mandible lengthening. However a genioplasty is lower in risk, cheaper and has a recovery time of 10 days - 2 weeks.
Thanks, I'll look into these. I think genioplasty is probably more realistic for me. What's your opinion on jaw filler?

Thanks, I'll look into these. I think genioplasty is probably more realistic for me. What's your opinion on jaw filler?
Looks fake in most cases if it's for the whole jawline. If you want to simulate a genio it's good though. However a genio can be simulated digitally anyways.

• +1
Looks fake in most cases if it's for the whole jawline. If you want to simulate a genio it's good though. However a genio can be simulated digitally anyways.
How can I simulate a genio on myself?

• +1
How can I simulate a genio on myself?
Hard to do it accurately, just go to a surgeon. Otherwise morph your chin in a video editing program. It's not as reliable as high end medical software though.

• +1
on tinder yes in real life no
Holy cope

This guy legit looks boring and generic af. An actual NPC.

No girl desires a goody 2 shoes mid tier normie with an uneventful life

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
Holy cope

This guy legit looks boring and generic af. An actual NPC.

No girl desires a goody 2 shoes mid tier normie with an uneventful life
Okay bro, I'm not getting tattoos/doing drugs just to look edgy and cool for girls but let me know if you had some real ideas

Me too. You need to hop on Fin while you still have the chance. The ship is going down but there’s still time to plug the holes.

• +1
The one that looks the least british

• +1