What is it about dating a girl taller then you that makes it weird?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Dated a 5'4 girl and now a 5'10 girl I am 5'9. The difference is so weird I miss having the ability to pick a girl up whenever I wanted and throwing her on the bed.

You explained it in the same sentence stupid question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, roping3264, Jigen and 4 others
You explained it in the same sentence stupid question
I really like this girl. But its just not good for sex or cuddling idk what to do ?

my oneitis was taller than me at 5'11 while im 5'10. sadly she didnt like me : (

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
my oneitis was taller than me at 5'11 while im 5'10. sadly she didnt like me : (
I like girls who are skinny and somewhat shorter then me. My first was 5'4 and aneroxic I think like 90 pounds too

I really like this girl. But its just not good for sex or cuddling idk what to do ?
With girls taller u just don't feel dominant which is what you as a man and the girl most times want

• +1
I like girls who are skinny and somewhat shorter then me. My first was 5'4 and aneroxic I think like 90 pounds too
my itis also weighter more than me, still loved her though, i wanted her to hug me all day

• +1
With girls taller u just don't feel dominant which is what you as a man and the girl most times want
Yeah I am a dom I dislike it. I mean I don't feel submissive its just really awkward

my itis also weighter more than me, still loved her though, i wanted her to hug me all day
I just can't get over it man... How do you like tall girls anyways?

. How do you like tall girls anyways?
actually i was anticipating she was shorter than me based on her pics so i was surprised when seeing her in person. but somehow that made her look more high class so i fell in love

• +1
actually i was anticipating she was shorter than me based on her pics so i was surprised when seeing her in person. but somehow that made her look more high class so i fell in love
Did you ever have a chance?

Son you gotta learn to abuse larger bitches. It makes them cum even harder

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 22099, Jigen and 1 other person
height doesn't = weight. If you can't pick a bitch up, she's either fat or you're a skinny little fuck. Hit the gym.