What is wrong with my personality

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
What vibe does my personality give off I honestly have no clue how people perceive me and maybe that’s a sign I have autism or something but whenever I post stuff on here or discord I get no reacts and I don’t know why. My react ratio is fucking shit and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, and there are people here with aspergers that have double ratio. I think something is very wrong with my personality. I always think that it’s because people think I’m ugly irl, but even on anonymous social media I’m still ignored

since I have no emotional connection to anyone please be BRUTALLY honest about my personality, do I give off aspie vibes or am I straight up boring and a waste of oxygen?

sorry for this ranting soy thread but if someone could say one fucking word that describes what’s wrong with my / my personality then I can start fixing it and I will greatly appreciate it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5048, Patient A and 9 others
Overcoming hardships build character
Diving in to hobbies make you interesting
Being intelligent reading a lot valuing learning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, itorroella9, BigBoy and 5 others
Overcoming hardships build character
Diving in to hobbies make you interesting
Being intelligent reading a lot valuing learning
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 12850

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
You know what's really wrong
Tbh

personality is bullshit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and aspieSavage
Tenor 21

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, warpsociety, Deleted member 11053 and 3 others
And dw, most graycels have bad react ratios. I had similar to yours for until like 3000 posts. It'll grow.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: warpsociety, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 4797
The more you understand about the world the more interesting you can be, read a lot its definitely not a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, BigBoy and Deleted member 8244
And dw, most graycels have bad react ratios. I had similar to yours for until like 3000 posts. It'll grow.
hes just not posting shit jfl, look at our join dates. its not that far apart

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 8244
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: warpsociety, Deleted member 8244 and Hozay
What vibe does my personality give off I honestly have no clue how people perceive me and maybe that’s a sign I have autism or something but whenever I post stuff on here or discord I get no reacts and I don’t know why. My react ratio is fucking shit and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, and there are people here with aspergers that have double ratio. I think something is very wrong with my personality. I always think that it’s because people think I’m ugly irl, but even on anonymous social media I’m still ignored

since I have no emotional connection to anyone please be BRUTALLY honest about my personality, do I give off aspie vibes or am I straight up boring and a waste of oxygen?

sorry for this ranting soy thread but if someone could say one fucking word that describes what’s wrong with my / my personality then I can start fixing it and I will greatly appreciate it
how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
not chiseled enough

• +1
r

18 as of February
okay bro since i've only seen this post of yours, i dont know about your personality. checkout my post to rep ratio and it didnt even register in my mind as something to even bother about.

"when nothing matters, everything matters"

which means you have oithing you actually care about (probably, i dont know you so i cant judge) like a career direction which will become your life's purpose (absolutelky importamnt for men) which at that age you really dont need to figure out tho, buit better if you do. at 18, it can even just be fuck bitches and party hard ( in my case). So in that case take all that information here, put out a plan and stick to it. Workout everyday to release improve hormone balance and take sarms, hgh whatever if lacking gentically. Just move towards something and irrelevant shit like reacts or rep will disappear.

From my earlier comment today, kinda making it my mantra for life ngltbh

quality of life = internal belief of worth x (aesthetics (blackpill) + frame (redpill) - ego ( let go of ego aka spirituality / nt - interpersonal connection / vibing) ^(to the power) purpose ( life mission / career / your contribution/ whats your story / what will your biography read like - cannot be “most handsome man that ever lived”)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, BigBoy, warpsociety and 1 other person
okay bro since i've only seen this post of yours, i dont know about your personality. checkout my post to rep ratio and it didnt even register in my mind as something to even bother about.

"when nothing matters, everything matters"

which means you have oithing you actually care about (probably, i dont know you so i cant judge) like a career direction which will become your life's purpose (absolutelky importamnt for men) which at that age you really dont need to figure out tho, buit better if you do. at 18, it can even just be fuck bitches and party hard ( in my case). So in that case take all that information here, put out a plan and stick to it. Workout everyday to release improve hormone balance and take sarms, hgh whatever if lacking gentically. Just move towards something and irrelevant shit like reacts or rep will disappear.

From my earlier comment today, kinda making it my mantra for life ngltbh

quality of life = internal belief of worth x (aesthetics (blackpill) + frame (redpill) - ego ( let go of ego aka spirituality / nt - interpersonal connection / vibing) ^(to the power) purpose ( life mission / career / your contribution/ whats your story / what will your biography read like - cannot be “most handsome man that ever lived”)
Appreciate the advice, I’m gonna get more goal oriented, and start working out more, saved btw. I’m not too worried about my p/ rep ratio as of writing this now, because I just gotta be more high iq with my posts.

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Dn rd, but it’s cos ur too ugly

• +1
Appreciate the advice, I’m gonna get more goal oriented, and start working out more, saved btw. I’m not too worried about my p/ rep ratio as of writing this now, because I just gotta be more high iq with my posts.
awesome bro, tbh lockdown kinda fucked with your / zoomer's good freshman year times. in my case, i instantly went from high school virgin (boys school) to popular at uni but i also really pushed myself to become nt. point is that i just realised after watching some shit movie (i think it was american pie or some collegepill movie) that once i move from my current school, ill just be able to be another person without my current personlity attached to my current environemnt/ country which totally worked, which is why i always tell kids in high school feeling like shit to move the fuck out of your state / country if possible , start looksmaxing during your off season, read on redpill shit (mostly for dealing with other men but also for having an entitlement mindset with women) , do some trauma release (rsd new age shit / osho shit) and take initiative and go kill at uni.

• +1
why on earth would you care about your ratio :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1

Just post mainstream/controversial threads theory

• +1
You're an ugly mug

• +1

Dude, nobody can really tell what kind of "vibes" you give on a site like this.

If you really want to know you should upload a short video introducing yourself and talking about some of your hobbies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 8244
Dude, nobody can really tell what kind of "vibes" you give on a site like this.

If you really want to know you should upload a short video introducing yourself and talking about some of your hobbies.
Still Waiting for OPs autistic selfie video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
It's your sub 8 face.

• +1