What kind of pictures to use for Tinder profile?

H

Hänonlutka

Iron
I am incel right now and I believe in two things.

1. Tinder is reallife. Ur success in Tinder is equally to ur success outside of Tinder.

2. U can't know if it's truely over untill u have tried everything.

So I want to try Tinder soon. I have never used it befor. Next week I will have a professional photoshooting so I can get proper pictures of me.

But what kind of pictures u want to have on ur profile?

Obviously u want a headshot and a full body shot. But what about the other pictures?
Back in PUA times it was all about social prove and doing exiting stuff. Is there any truth in there? I don't believe the redpill/pua cucks in general anymore. If there is no blackpilled data supporting it, it's just a scam so PUA coaches can squeeze out money from Incels. It would seem super tryhard and ridiculous if incels and normies pose with hot foids to get "social proof". To the exiting stuff I could see this to be true. However most exiting stuff I could show is me playing an instrument or going gymcelling. Rest of my life I spend with studying, vidya, incels.is, YouTube and so on. So nothing exiting there. But yet again I could imagine it totally tryhard and cringy if incels or normies posting stuff were they are doing super intense and dangerous hobbies.

So what kind of pictures should I use for my profile?

"Take those were u are a Chad" u will probably answer.
100% true. Looks is the most important factor.

However from seeing some guys on Tinder there are actually mistakes not look related that can fuck up every chance.
Example: Aspie selfie in Car. Five times basically the same photo (at home, same room, same clothes, same view,) and so on.
This can be even a death sentence to a high tier normie.

Tldr: Titel

None at all if ur sub 8

If you don't look like a male model or have good expressed features eg. good coloring or sharp jaw outdoor photos are so crucial or else you will look like an ugly subhuman loser sitting indoors, and those torn up walls from your alcoholic dad beating you showing in your pictures when leaning against the wall trying to appear NT will come off as absolutely offputting to prime women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Hänonlutka
just use dick pics

I used a really aspie photo of me once, surprisingly got some matches but my autism kicked in when I saw the notification and immediately deleted the app.
No bio either, it's all about your face

i have three pictures and do well in my country. one aspie selfie in my room, one aspie body shot and one non aspie group photo where i mog everyone by a foot

• +1
Reactions: Hänonlutka