What level of asymmetry would be considered noticeable and therefore hurts your attractiveness?

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Ive heard that asymmetry irl/in motion is hard to notice unless its a severe asymmetry. What level of asymmetry would be considered noticeable irl and hurt aesthetics (picture examples plz)

it depends on where it is, eye asymmetry tends to be obvious, nose too since it's a prominent feature in your face, but jaw asymmetry is barely noticeable.

but even then it's not really an issue unless it stands out, o'pry has a crooked nose (from both a side and frontal perspective) and hardly anyone can tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and EnglandBadman
ryan goslin has asymmetrical eyes but no one really notices it. Once you notice his asymmetrical eyes you cant unsee it.
Ryan gosling teaserbild

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
it depends on where it is, eye asymmetry tends to be obvious, nose too since it's a prominent feature in your face, but jaw asymmetry is barely noticeable.

but even then it's not really an issue unless it stands out, o'pry has a crooked nose (from both a side and frontal perspective) and hardly anyone can tell.
Yeah that makes sense tbh. In my case i have a decent asymmetry on one side of my jaw making it less angular definitely from chewing on one side+sleeping on one side. Recently too i fractured my nose playing basketball which also shifted my nose slightly. Hearing this is makes me feel a bit better as my eyes are pretty much the same. I noticed o’prys asymmetrys are pretty similar to mine but obviously his features save him.

If the gingers 4th picture asymmetry is noticeable, its over for me. Id say my level of asymmetry is between picture 3 and 4.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and Gonthar
Its true. Id consider this a noticeable failo irl. His asymmetry must be from unlucky genetics since its mostly in his eye area.
Yes, unfortunately I have this too and my dad has the same