What most people dont get about roiding...

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
So many people are roiding now its unbelievable

In the 18 to 34 age group, about 2 percent had ever used steroids.

there is no doubt in my mind 15-20% of people in the average gym are roiding

All athletes are roiding,

most old school boxers like

Evander Holyfield

Even Mike Tyson was roiding because the screening was so bad for it

the worlds most famous boxers nowadays are roiding

its physically impossible for anthony joshua not to be roiding considering his height, muscle mass and bf

Its a well known fact everyone in the mma are on roids. even guys you dont expect to be are on it, like jon jones the best mma fighter of all time who wasted busted for it

both these hunks were on roids as well

roiding = ultimate looksmaxx hidden from the masses due to cucked media

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Highrise, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 7 others
that's the sad part
they all roid up to a deadline so when they get tested, they can't trace shit

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1680
It's not just normies that are in denial about it. It's surreal how easily bullshitted even redpillers/blackpillers are in regards to roids. They actually believe youtube fitness stars like Omar, Scott or even Scooby (just lol) are natural somehow. Just fucking lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, toptearmm, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 10 others
It's not just normies that are in denial about it. It's surreal how easily bullshitted even redpillers/blackpillers are in regards to roids. They actually believe youtube fitness stars like Omar, Scott or even Scooby (just lol) are natural somehow. Just fucking lol.

giphy.gif

disillusioned in looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and KrissKross
Also Yoel Romero was busted, but then they said one of his supplements was tainted, but come on, he's fucking 42yo, look at him, no way he's clean.

020_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg
USATSI_9673498_168382968_lowres.jpg
4m6s1cmqggg31.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2846
90 % of guys that have a good body are roiding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, Deleted member 2810, Looksmax305 and 1 other person
Also Yoel Romero was busted, but then they said one of his supplements was tainted, but come on, he's fucking 42yo, look at him, no way he's clean.

020_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg
4m6s1cmqggg31.jpg

giphy.gif
the neck

I know, I fucking realized this, most of the guys who have a good body are on roids and that's why i'm considering it, fuck it, I just need a good source of information and a bit of courage, I'm only afraid of:
1. get bald
2. fuck my hormones forever

And it's funny that you earlier made a thread about sarms, so which of the two you choose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, Highrise, toptearmm and 2 others
Roiding has become so common that there is literally no point anymore. Roiding will not make you special. In fact I'm almost tempted to argue that the large supply of roiders means that being roided is now REQUIRED just so that you don't get minus points on tinder for being natty. If you have sub-8 face and are natty it's 100% over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Mr manlet, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person

020_Yoel_Romero.0.jpg
4m6s1cmqggg31.jpg
ye i thought about mentioning him

imagine looking this fucking insane

only guy who could ever pull off that sweat shirt

You don’t think Omar is natural lol? Been training for 10+ years and still doesn’t look that good and is 15% bodyfat..of course he’s natural.

Scooby admitted to TRT...

Omar is probably the WORST example you could have used...he’s probly the only one that isn’t on steroids

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 685, ritalinredemption and 2 others
I know, I fucking realized this, most of the guys who have a good body are on roids and that's why i'm considering it, fuck it, I just need a good source of information and a bit of courage, I'm only afraid of:
1. get bald
2. fuck my hormones forever

And it's funny that you earlier made a thread about sarms, so which of the two you choose?
i chose roids and dont regret it

though if id go back in time i would have done sarms at younger age as my first cycle to jump start puberty and be a jacked monster already in high school

Last edited:
i choose roids and dont regret it

though if id go back in time i would have done sarms at younger age as my first cycle to jump start puberty and be a jacked monster already in high school
i'm already a 25 yo oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
95% of this forum is completely retarded when it comes to training and fitness

Unnamed 2

Greg about page kino photo

natty achieveable physiques. just saying

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, National Rodgerism, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
i chose roids and dont regret it

which roids have none or little side effects?

yep

both these guys look like natties with great genetics

whats your point?
people on this forum deny they are natties. ive been arguing with them over this over months. they literally dont believe u can build muscle naturally

watch them come at me soon for that comment

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
Completely unimpressive physiques
so whats ur point? they look better than 99,9999% of the population. they are smaller than bodybuildera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
so whats ur point? they look better than 99,9999% of the population. they are smaller than bodybuildera
My point is that any roider would blow them out of the water. Yes they look better than most of the pop but that's a small achievement when they would get mogged to death by anyone on cycle. If you're looking to musclemaxx imo you gotta roid.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and IWantToMax
My point is that any roider would blow them out of the water. Yes they look better than most of the pop but that's a small achievement when they would get mogged to death by anyone on cycle. If you're looking to musclemaxx imo you gotta roid.
you are looksmaxxing, not musclemaxxing. big difference

these people are more looksmaxxed than "musclemaxxed" people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
If you are roided at normal height, not totally deformed (min4/10), its impossible not to get laid from tinder. I did enough catfish experiments with low-average face but top tier body guys. They can all slay. Maybe not the hottest 8 and 9s, but solid girls. Muscles are so underrated here.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2846, SikKunt and 8 others

giphy.gif

Clearly haven't seen people that are on roids and look like utter shit.

Believe it or not there are some people that are not on roids who look better than people heavy on roids purely because of genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
you are looksmaxxing, not musclemaxxing. big difference

these people are more looksmaxxed than "musclemaxxed" people
Yeah atp I don't disagree. My point is that if you're trying to slide into the "muscular" niche, then you should be roiding. You should be working out while natty but you're doing it to look fit and healthy, not to look jacked. This is also why I personally think one should focus on lean gains and maintain low bf% over bulking. Bulking is fucking retarded cope, if you want to gain muscle that bad just hop on a cycle.
As to are they more looksmaxxed than musclemaxxed people, depends on a case by case. Being bigger than these guys at the same bf will probably only be an asset to you, at a certain point it starts to detract from your looks though. The classic bodybuilder look is pretty unaesthetic imo.
giphy.gif

Clearly haven't seen people at are on roids and look like utter shit.

Believe it or not there are some people that are not on roids who look better than people heavy on roids purely because of genetics.
I was obviously using hyperbole to make a point, yes some people who roid look awful but they would even worse not roiding lmao

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Kade and Effortless
If you are roided at normal height, not totally deformed (min4/10), its impossible not to get laid from tinder. I did enough catfish experiments with low-average face but top tier body guys. They can all slay. Maybe not the hottest 8 and 9s, but solid girls. Muscles are so underrated here.
this is true

Thing is a lot of girls ignore jacked guys irl which leads to the impression women dont care about muscles. I see decent looking jacked guys walking around shirtless ij the summer getting no attention. But you put their pic on tinder and they do veey well.

Yeah atp I don't disagree. My point is that if you're trying to slide into the "muscular" niche, then you should be roiding. You should be working out while natty but you're doing it to look fit and healthy, not to look jacked. This is also why I personally think one should focus on lean gains and maintain low bf% over bulking. Bulking is fucking retarded cope, if you want to gain muscle that bad just hop on a cycle.
As to are they more looksmaxxed than musclemaxxed people, depends on a case by case. Being bigger than these guys at the same bf will probably only be an asset to you, at a certain point it starts to detract from your looks though. The classic bodybuilder look is pretty unaesthetic imo.

I was obviously using hyperbole to make a point, yes some people who roid look awful but they would even worse not roiding lmao

Agree with this tbh, bulking is so retarded.

JFL at ruining your bodies chemistry by rapidly gaining weight and rapidly losing it. Most dirty bulk too which makes it even worse.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, TheMewingBBC and LordNorwood

JFL at ruining your bodies chemistry by rapidly gaining weight and rapidly losing it. Most dirty bulk too which makes it even worse.
lol no

you cant recomp for life

how else you gonna gain muscle? you need to be more precise with what you mean by bulking, because lean bulking is ideal

Everytime I look @ Paulo Costa, I question USADA’s drug tests.

Bulking is probably the best example of natty cope
y-yeah dude you can build a great physique natty just get fat as fuck!

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
lol no

you cant recomp for life

how else you gonna gain muscle? you need to be more precise with what you mean by bulking, because lean bulking is ideal

'Lean bulk' is such a stupid term since it should be the normal way to gain muscle mass.

And you know exactly what I'm talking about when I say bulking. The way people normally do it which is stupid.

Jfl if u think Omar Isuf and Scott Herman are on roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Jfl if u think Omar Isuf and Scott Herman are on roids

Look mate. I gymcelled for years. I also thought those guys were clean. Then I discovered sites like nattyornot.com which is ran by a former gymcel who writes articles about bodybuilding and how big of a scam it all is. It's very eye opening stuff. But in my experience gymcellers are easily the biggest copers ever and I have never been able to convince a deluded gymceller that he is wasting his time without roids. It's not possible to build enough muscle to meaningfully change the appearance of your body without roids. ALL of the good looking bodies are built with roids. No exceptions.

I also lol at the lack of common sense many of these dudes fan's have. Like when Scott made a video called "the truth about my recent gains" or something like that where he tried to explain why he was suddenly more muscular despite already having years of lifting experience behind him. Lots of people called him out but he just deleted their comments. It was hilarious watching him get roasted.

EDIT: http://nattyornot.com/example-physiques-achievable-naturally-without-steroids/

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Gaia262 and Deleted member 685
Look mate. I gymcelled for years. I also thought those guys were clean. Then I discovered sites like nattyornot.com which is ran by a former gymcel who writes articles about bodybuilding and how big of a scam it all is. It's very eye opening stuff. But in my experience gymcellers are easily the biggest copers ever and I have never been able to convince a deluded gymceller that he is wasting his time without roids. It's not possible to build enough muscle to meaningfully change the appearance of your body without roids. ALL of the good looking bodies are built with roids. No exceptions.

I also lol at the lack of common sense many of these dudes fan's have. Like when Scott made a video called "the truth about my recent gains" or something like that where he tried to explain why he was suddenly more muscular despite already having years of lifting experience behind him. Lots of people called him out but he just deleted their comments. It was hilarious watching him get roasted.
I've talked to a bodybuilder irl and even he admitted 99% of all the male gym celebrities are on roids

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74

Dude do u seriously think a physique like Omar Isuf’s is not attainable naturally? I’ve also been gymcelling for the past 3 years inconsistently. Idk about Scott Herman much but his and Omar’s physique is attainable naturally with average genetics.

This is the best you can hope for without roids if you have good genetics:

clint-walker-shirtless-1.png

Omar’s physique is attainable naturally with average genetics.

His physique isn't obtainable naturally even with good genetics. In fact even with roids you might not look like him with just average genetics. If you have good genetics you might look like the guy above. 95+% of people will never look anything like Scott or Omar.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74

His physique isn't obtainable naturally even with good genetics. In fact even with roids you might not look like him with just average genetics. If you have good genetics you might look like the guy above. 95+% of people will never look anything like Scott or Omar.
I’m guessing ur pissed at ur own genetics so u make a conclusion that a good physique isn’t attainable? Jfl at ur “natty” standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Is it better to be leaner or just big?

I won’t argue with u further. FatJattMofo tier iq

I’m guessing ur pissed at ur own genetics so u make a conclusion that a good physique isn’t attainable? Jfl at ur “natty” standards
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

EDIT: http://nattyornot.com/example-physiques-achievable-naturally-without-steroids/
Shit me and others on here must have top tier genes as naturals then if it's impossible to build any real muscle naturally lol

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2486
@Dark Badboy

see this is what im talking about. they're so clueless :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
This is a natural bodybuilder who has been lifting for a decade with average genetics

Eric-Helms-2.jpg

This is very achievable naturally with hard work unless your genetics are bad

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything and Mateusz74
This is a natural bodybuilder who has been lifting for a decade with average genetics

Eric-Helms-2.jpg

This is very achievable naturally with hard work unless your genetics are bad
1DBB5E07 5133 44CE 9A0F 1539E343D178
According to @disillusioned this physique is the genetic limit for somone with good genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Pietrosiek and Any1 can be anything
View attachment 156394 According to @disillusioned this physique is the genetic limit for somone with good genetics

No. Brad Pitt barely ever lifted and then hopped on roids for like 2 months for that role. It doesn't represent naturals at all.

under 25bmi at sub 8% body fat is the natural limit if your genetics are average. Most guys on steroids are actually BELOW that limit.

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything and Deleted member 2486
No. Brad Pitt barely ever lifted and then hopped on roids for like 2 months for that role. It doesn't represent naturals at all.

under 25bmi at sub 8% body fat is the natural limit if your genetics are average. Most guys on steroids are actually BELOW that limit.
I said according to @disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything
Dear intelligence agencies and any other legal authorities of whom this may concern - EVERY single post that I make, is serious. Keep crying for me. You are my bitch, never forget this.
So many people are roiding now its unbelievable

there is no doubt in my mind 15-20% of people in the average gym are roiding

All athletes are roiding,

most old school boxers like

Evander Holyfield
View attachment 155726

Even Mike Tyson was roiding because the screening was so bad for it
View attachment 155729

the worlds most famous boxers nowadays are roiding

its physically impossible for anthony joshua not to be roiding considering his height, muscle mass and bf

View attachment 155731

Its a well known fact everyone in the mma are on roids. even guys you dont expect to be are on it, like jon jones the best mma fighter of all time who wasted busted for it

View attachment 155732

both these hunks were on roids as well

View attachment 155735

roiding = ultimate looksmaxx hidden from the masses due to cucked media
You have a small penis for a black man, never forget that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685