What Race/Ethnicity of Women do you Appeal or Attract the Least?

Title

• White

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Asian

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Black

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Arab

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Latina

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
liberiangrimreaper

liberiangrimreaper

#StacyOnly
Title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and noobs
I look mixed so i can attract any as long as they dont mog me heavily

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and liberiangrimreaper
Asian and latinas but that’s because there’s no latinas and asians just want white guys or asian guys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, not__cel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Asian and latinas but that’s because there’s no latinas and asians just want white guys or asian guys.
They dont even want asian guys IMG 9156

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I attract black and latina women the most, asian the least though cause theyre very white worshipping jfl

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, butterworld and liberiangrimreaper
None of them

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel and liberiangrimreaper
They dont even want asian guys View attachment 2964985
I’m talking about the ones here in the Netherlands. They either date Asians or white guys. I have a SEA classmate with good bones, simps would easily call her HTB but she’s dating a LTN white guy. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
None of them
Not with that buzz cut, no. Come to the west and get a decent hair style, groom yourself and then you stand a chance.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I’m talking about the ones here in the Netherlands. They either date Asians or white guys. I have a SEA classmate with good bones, simps would easily call her HTB but she’s dating a LTN white guy. :forcedsmile:
Theyre white worshipping everywhere buddy, theyll date a white guy over an asian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, try2beme and 2 others
Not with that buzz cut, no. Come to the west and get a decent hair style, groom yourself and then you stand a chance.
Hell no to coming to the west, it's a degenerate society over there

• JFL
Must be in some random part of the EU or something, that isn't a problem in the US

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Theyre white worshipping everywhere buddy, theyll date a white guy over an asian.
Not all of them are like that, believe it or not. Though the only young Japanese woman that owns a shop nearby is dating a white guy so there’s that. :hnghn:

wait this is the one thing that unifies all Asians across south, east, north and west

They worship white men

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, liberiangrimreaper and murdah
wait this is the one thing that unifies all Asians across south, east, north and west

They worship white men
Only the women, most asian men are proud of their heritage and nations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Costcosuperstore, Michael Myers and 1 other person

They worship white men
They may worship them but west and especially south try to keep a leash on their women unlike north and east. Not every Asian male is cucked. :sneaky:

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, noobs and murdah
I attract black and latina women the most, asian the least though cause theyre very white worshipping jfl
I couldn't attract an Arab woman to save my life -- I'm literally 0-6 atm

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
@📎♿️⚙️ notice the ethnicity of the users that repeat those 3 capital letters?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
Same.

Asian cos I don’t like them and they don’t like me

And Latinas because they dont exist in Europe

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers
From my OLD experience and real life:
Black women are tutorial mode for non Black men, especially ethnics. Very low quality but that’s just because black women are capped at LTB
White women are easy to medium difficulty but mostly if not always mid quality.
Asian girls are medium difficulty but high quality. Rice and curry go together well.
Latinas and arabs are hardmode for whatever reason.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and murdah
Same.

Asian cos I don’t like them and they don’t like me

And Latinas because they dont exist in Europe
We should have latinas in Europe. They say Mexican food is good stuff and here we got deathnik restaurants larping as Mexican restaurants. :hnghn: And the stuff they sell isn’t even authentic since it’s just made by some deathnik. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, St.TikTokcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Black women are tutorial mode for non Black men, especially ethnics. Very low quality but that’s just because black women are capped at LTB
Asian girls are medium difficulty but high quality. Rice and curry go together well.
You’re chadpreet and you can’t attract latinas and Arabs? lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, liberiangrimreaper and murdah
This the same for me but Latinas don’t live where I am so replace them with browns from the old world
Bro they are so white worshipping they somtiems follow white girls into bbc meme and get fucked by BBCs. The last girl I fucked was a gook who cold approached me

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
Cope… Black women aren’t capped at LTB, some can very gl.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Michael Myers
This the same for me but Latinas don’t live where I am so replace them with browns from the old world

Bro they are so white worshipping they somtiems follow white girls into bbc meme and get fucked by BBCs. The last girl I fucked was a gook who cold approached me
Must be because they worship whites so much that they will now go for what whites go for in an attempt to emulate them. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
We should have latinas in Europe. They say Mexican food is good stuff and here we got deathnik restaurants larping as Mexican restaurants. :hnghn: And the stuff they sell isn’t even authentic since it’s just made by some deathnik. :forcedsmile:
I’d trade every Arab and chink and Indian for Latinas. Pakistani girls get to stay because of you 😉. I’d also trade a big chunk of blk foids but they are my prefernce so not all just the ugly and fat ones so 80% of them.

When I say Latinas I only mean the castizo and Mullatino ones:Comfy::chad:. Not those ugly ahhh enchiladas taco 🌮 goblin central hoes

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
Cope… Black women aren’t capped at LTB, some can very gl.
Agreed. But he’s in the US so I can’t say. Here in Europe they fog pajeetas.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Asians and Latinas, even though I’m tall and white. Some hapas have shown interest tho.

JBW is worth a lot less when you have brown eyes and brown hair.

• +1
  • Woah
You’re chadpreet and you can’t attract latinas and Arabs? lol.
They seem to go with more thugmaxxed guys of their own kind, bearded Edgars and Arab guys respectively. I’m cleanshaven and skinny.

• +1
Asians and Latinas, even though I’m tall and white. Some hapas have shown interest tho.

did u buy ur account

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bullshit. White girls are the easiest for sure. Blk foids vary. If African then hard if Carib/AA then mid. Curries are easier than blk foids I’ll say easy-mid, Arabs are hardest for sure (not for me but for avg male) then I’d say for me (I’m bbc) Asains are hardest (for non white/adjacent)

• +1
I’d trade every Arab and chink and Indian for Latinas. Pakistani girls get to stay because of you 😉. I’d also trade a big chunk of blk foids but they are my prefernce so not all just the ugly and fat ones so 80% of them.

When I say Latinas I only mean the castizo and Mullatino ones:Comfy::chad:. Not those ugly ahhh enchiladas taco 🌮 goblin central hoes
I mean, we can’t get rid of all the South Asians because the food is too good (although men are better cooks :feelshmm:). Are 80% of black women ugly and fat in the UK? That’s crazy. Here in the Netherlands most are skinny / fit.

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Agreed. But he’s in the US so I can’t say. Here in Europe they fog pajeetas.
I disagree man. Pakistani girls mogg avg blk foid.

But blk foid does mogg avg overall south asian woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and murdah

Eh, still you should do good with those features when it comes to asian women.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
They seem to go with more thugmaxxed guys of their own kind, bearded Edgars and Arab guys respectively. I’m cleanshaven and skinny.
Most I see here are with fellow MENA but there’s a tiny minority I see with black or even less common white guys. But mainly MENA. They don’t mind clean-shaven guys, btw. I remember a bunch of MENA women discussing online what kind of beard they found most attractive and none of them voted for those muzzie type beards. They voted for stubble the most and then clean-shaven after.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
asian are the most ugly women so who cares after black women

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, JohnBaza and St.TikTokcel
5 PSL blondecel got 2 likes in Mumbai @russiancelreturns

• JFL