What surgeries can I afford with 7-15k dollars?

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
Gonna hit 7k after this Saturday, but I can't get surgeries while I'm still with my parents so I'm gonna keep grinding. My goal is 15k before I head into college.

I can't do in-depth research rn because I do have an insane amount of work and I gotta stop procrastinating, please just recommend stuff I could get with this budget range that could combine well (I know I'm not giving anything to work with but just list whatever and I'll think on it)

Anthony fuck off if you're not gonna be helpful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and thatrandomteen
Pretty nice for my dick, nigga. I need help with my face doe

Dog Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
rhino is only serious one, Bimax at that price will botch you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and scrunchables
And btw how did you manage to save up 7k?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Buy some lowrider and goldchain. Black men don't need surgeries, they need that swag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, dalepilled, lemonnz and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard
Buy some lowrider and goldchain. Black men don't need surgeries, they need that swag.
tyrone-only tbh, I'll look like I'm overcompensating.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, murdah, thatrandomteen and 1 other person
working a job my senior year.
I'm in my senior year as well but I can't get a serious job rn because I have to study in order to get into university/college.I'm trying to save up to 10k so I can get rhino

Gonna hit 7k after this Saturday, but I can't get surgeries while I'm still with my parents so I'm gonna keep grinding. My goal is 15k before I head into college.

I can't do in-depth research rn because I do have an insane amount of work and I gotta stop procrastinating, please just recommend stuff I could get with this budget range that could combine well (I know I'm not giving anything to work with but just list whatever and I'll think on it)
You can give me the money and I will invest it for you

• Woah
Are you above MTN? If you are then icl you could do a lot of shit with that money instead of surgery
I am pretty much MTN but if I softmaxx extremely hard (including debloat) then probably high mtn with good appeal. This isn't because I won't get girls, it's because I hate my appearance.

with discount coupon, LL+bimax with Sunil

• Hmm...
let's be real most blacks are no where close to tryone
ofc not I'm exaggerating, maybe a really big investment in drip could actually work out. Tattoos are too risky doe

Dont do surgery just because you can, do something to fix your flaw

Dont do surgery just because you can, do something to fix your flaw
my flaw is my jaw (especially my right jaw) but the only option I could probably afford rn that wouldn't result in a shitty botch is some filler like volux buuuuuuuuut idk if I wanna go for that

I am pretty much MTN but if I softmaxx extremely hard (including debloat) then probably high mtn with good appeal. This isn't because I won't get girls, it's because I hate my appearance.
If you are trying to become Tyrone/Tyronelite then its probably very unrealistic.High mtn is already good looking especially if you are black

• +1
Coke cock surgery

rhino is only serious one, Bimax at that price will botch you
cope ramieri charges 15k there are several other top surgeons who charge less

• Woah
Show pics, we cant recommend you surgeries without knowing how u look..

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung
cope ramieri charges 15k there are several other top surgeons who charge less
Does he really?niggas on here said that he charges 40K.If he really charges that then I might as well get bimax before rhino

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Show pics, we cant recommend you surgeries without knowing how u look..
I'll say this:
-a lot of loose skin especially around my neck and jaw (have to mew and keep good posture to eliminate)
-suboptimal gonial flare on both sides
-mid-tier left jaw, somewhat poor right jaw

Thankfully I have a good chin

I'll say this:
-a lot of loose skin especially around my neck and jaw (have to mew and keep good posture to eliminate)
-suboptimal gonial flare on both sides
-mid-tier left jaw, somewhat poor right jaw

Thankfully I have a good chin
pics dm

• +1
Won't do, but thank you for the info on bimax not being as expensive as I thought. I think I just need to get my jaw in check and I'll be satisfied with myself, even though I do have other minor failos.

I appreciate that everybody here was nice and helpful, I'll do more research later after I'm done with my shit.

Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny

being in college is +1 psl believe me.

i think its a societal norm for foids when they hit college they want dick tbh

• Woah
You could buy like 4k to 9k sandwiches with that money here.

Don't waste your money brother.

• +1
being in college is +1 psl believe me.

i think its a societal norm for foids when they hit college they want dick tbh
Man, it's weird because I hear some dudes having so much trouble in college, but then other mfs are drowning in pussy and they're not really moggers. It has to depend on which college you go to because I'm sure there are some where you are literally incel at mtn unless giga nt and have money

Man, it's weird because I hear some dudes having so much trouble in college, but then other mfs are drowning in pussy and they're not really moggers. It has to depend on which college you go to because I'm sure there are some where you are literally incel at mtn unless giga nt and have money
yeah tbh ltn 6'+ or mtn average height is minimum

• +1
You could buy like 4k to 9k sandwiches with that money here.

Don't waste your money brother.
I get it, bro. But I hate how I look :feelsbadman: I hate what looksmaxxing has done to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I get it, bro. But I hate how I look :feelsbadman: I hate what looksmaxxing has done to me
Nah. Probably low self esteem. You have chad personality judging by your comments.

• Love it
bro you are black indeed , get them snow bunnies and dont be afraid . Remember that even if you take that L you walk away with 3 legs, not 2

• JFL
Thugmaxxing is cheaper than surgeries 😉

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and thatrandomteen
the exact moment i stopped reading
Nigga, shut the fuck up. I know mewing doesn't do shit in regards to your bones (water) but it absolutely helps me to look momentarily better when I do it. And why did you come to my more-than-week-old thread just to say this? Fuck off, you dumb little cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999

Users who are viewing this thread

Back