What to do against people who harass you in public as an ugly male?

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Admin - 62.5% Dutch 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
To the Moon!
I’m so sick of people mocking, bully, harass me in public when I walk or cycle by. I’m gonna snap someday.

Today some pussy shouted homo to me on his scooter, and I give him the middlefinger, but the pussy didn’t turn unfortunately, I wanted to snap and beat him

They don’t expect a ugly male to give gas back for self-respect, and then they back off..

I don’t get it, one day they gonna meet the wrong person at the wrong time

Just for being ugly or average people think they can harass you for no reason?

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Workout and get buff

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Adonis and NumbThePain
Hows your body?
i thought people disrespected skinny dudes VS some big roided guy

what do you look like? race?

Ogremax

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
I’m so sick of people mocking, bully, harass me in public when I walk or cycle by. I’m gonna snap someday.

Today some pussy shouted homo to me on his scooter, and I give him the middlefinger, but the pussy didn’t turn unfortunately, I wanted to snap and beat him

They don’t expect a ugly male to give gas back for self-respect, and then they back off..

I don’t get it, one day they gonna meet the wrong person at the wrong time

Just for being ugly or average people think they can harass you for no reason?
how tall are u

Hows your body?
i thought people disrespected skinny dudes VS some big roided guy
what do you look like? race?
White 186cm with shoes 190cm. Skinny and lean atm. But people already did this to me when I was fatter.

Its not like they could really see that I was skinny as I was wearing a pretty larger shirt with a backpack from the gym

White 186cm with shoes 190cm. Skinny and lean atm. But people already did this to me when I was fatter.

Its not like they could really see that I was skinny as I was wearing a pretty larger shirt with a backpack from the gym
you should blend in with those stats where do u live? also maybe it could be ur face?? i can give u an honest rating

you should blend in with those stats where do u live? also maybe it could be ur face?? i can give u an honest rating
It is my face, but there are far uglier normies out there..Netherlands, but everyone does it to me, whites, (ugly) ethnics and foids. 1 day an older ugly thugmaxxed ethnic shitskin did this to me in public, I was like nigga ur in the same boat as me, you get no white Western pussy also stfu.

It is my face, but there are far uglier normies out there..Netherlands, but everyone does it to me, whites, (ugly) ethnics and foids. 1 day an older ugly thugmaxxed ethnic shitskin did this to me in public, I was like nigga ur in the same boat as me, you get no white Western pussy also stfu.
I mean shit happens sometimes people do say these things because they're jealous and they know they'll never see u again so they try to bring u down. on the otherhand you could be unworldly ugly but idk

• +1
homo

• +1
You should be loud and a bit anoyying if you don't want people to fuck with you

If it's you vs 1 person: you should scream at him and call him out, there's high chance that he will pussy out and you won't be harassed by him again

If it's you vs multiple People: you should just back off since most people only get the guts when they're with thier friends, there's probably a better way to deal with this but this is my experince

• +1
You should be loud and a bit anoyying if you don't want people to fuck with you

If it's you vs 1 person: you should scream at him and call him out, there's high chance that he will pussy out and you won't be harassed by him again

If it's you vs multiple People: you should just back off since most people only get the guts when they're with thier friends, there's probably a better way to deal with this but this is my experince
Yes indeed, mostly they acting low inhib when they with someone. Today there were 2 people on the scooter.

But good advice, I should probably just back off, I don’t wanna end up in jail or problems just for fuckers with better lifes. My life is already so shit

Also with foids, alone they won’t say shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
When cycling, shout abuse back at anyone who gives you shit. It will let off some frustration. Be prepared to punch f*ck out of them if you have to. If your bottles goes, or they're a 6'4" motherfucker, you can always cycle off.

No one has ever messed with me when I'm on foot though when cycling, kids on mopeds/motorbikes, pieces of shit chavs walking past etc seem to think they can give cyclists shit. Do people think cyclists are pussies or something? I'm gonna start giving these little shits a smack in the mouth if they do anything.

• +1
Also, I doubt how handsome or ugly you are has anything to do with it as most of these scrotes are pathetic subhumans.

A blitzkrieg of fast straight punches down the pipe ftw, Vitor Belfort style.

• +1
Also, I doubt how handsome or ugly you are has anything to do with it as most of these scrotes are pathetic subhumans.

A blitzkrieg of fast straight punches down the pipe ftw, Vitor Belfort style.
Based, yea young white normies does to me too, (mocking their own race) feeling somewhat inferior to me jfl. Theres gonna be a day I will let all my frustration go and beat one guy up, chances are high I'm gonna win because I'm full of andrealine, buildup and they don't. Some encounters were close already to a fight. I can handle criticism or 1 or 2 people shouting at me in a lifetime, but it's too much now..

• +1
Reactions: Max Frauder
europe was a shithole before, but now with the afghans pakis niggers turks and arabs, it's a bomb waiting to explode :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and NumbThePain