What to do with my hair?... Unironically, I've come to the conclusion that Larping/ Viking girls' hair looks more masculine, nt and style mogs mens.

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.

And they're MODERN. Not reaking of larp bo.

Really considering this but on BOTH sides. Makes sense why Ragnar in the show was protagonist and better liked for having the most refined hair out of the men for instance. Not to mention it's closer to the very NT skinfade/ undercut styles.

Unironically, their clean cut look projects better masculine potential. It's also far cleaner, less frizzy/ dirty-ungroomed, endless looking and in general better organised than this. Every larper bloke I've seen is in this category.

See this is what I'm talking about in having no sense of control. Way too much accepted on lower third and taken off on top. Flops as a result of no direction.

Beards all look like shit too after a certain length, brings out the pubic haired soydom. It's a cope also to hide having no lower third, and this is something I've learned with the foggers from the start, who ironically make male aesthetics purely better for them than their own.

Or maybe I'm basing it on me being more masculine than these nerds? :unsure: The jealousy women bring out at me is hopefully one step closer towards getting to know female gaze.
IMG 3621

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Xerryx, Graham and ReinerGeist1
if this isn't shitpost you need brain transplant surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xerryx, kuroganeikki, Emiqrox and 3 others
Looks super gay/lesbian
+
Will not get you any job unless its in a liquor store or smokeshop
+
You look like you have a bong for each day of the month
+
Looks super skinhead
+
shitpost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki and Deleted member 26859
looks shit. do a man bun tho would look good. man bun with very low taper fade. google it

View attachment 2330917

And they're MODERN. Not reaking of larp bo.

Really considering this but on BOTH sides. Makes sense why Ragnar in the show was protagonist and better liked for having the most refined hair out of the men for instance. Not to mention it's closer to the very NT skinfade/ undercut styles.

Unironically, their clean cut look projects better masculine potential. It's also far cleaner, less frizzy/ dirty-ungroomed, endless looking and in general better organised than this. Every larper bloke I've seen is in this category.

View attachment 2330955
View attachment 2330956
View attachment 2330938View attachment 2330939

See this is what I'm talking about in having no sense of control. Way too much accepted on lower third and taken off on top. Flops as a result of no direction.

Beards all look like shit too after a certain length, brings out the pubic haired soydom. It's a cope also to hide having no lower third, and this is something I've learned with the foggers from the start, who ironically make male aesthetics purely better for them than their own.

Or maybe I'm basing it on me being more masculine than these nerds? :unsure: The jealousy women bring out at me is hopefully one step closer towards getting to know female gaze.
View attachment 2330966

Women with this hair look like Trannies

looks gay as fuck, no woman wants a man to have that hairstyle idc where you live. hair is the least your worries dude. if anything taper your sides and rock the long hair and maybe put it into a ponytail.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Will not get you any job unless its in a liquor store or smokeshop
elab
You look like you have a bong for each day of the month
+
Looks super skinhead
+
shitpost
Long hair looks skinhead.

Put the bong down since that shit is overrated to oblivion.

looks shit. do a man bun tho would look good. man bun with very low taper fade. google it
Every example looked beta. Maybe it's worth learning a thing or two from women?
Cause a manbun looks so much better lmao. Too shitskin and low-class looking which is failo.

Women with this hair look like Trannies
Funny how you're all defending soyboys over masc straight women when this is about style and grooming.

looks gay as fuck, no woman wants a man to have that hairstyle idc where you live. hair is the least your worries dude. if anything taper your sides and rock the long hair and maybe put it into a ponytail.
So the same style as those ladies presented then? K, cheers.

Ponytail > bun anyday.

I must be doing something right. You all sound like maltreated dogs trying to escape the backyard.

Last edited:
One side shaved looks low class, like a university student who hates "da man", has trashy tattoos and spends all day vaping and sleeping around.

For men, medium long swept back looks best (usually on slightly longer faces), but square faces can also get away with buzzcuts and short hair, although shaved heads look low class (but unlike one side being shaved, it looks more intimidating, like a criminal, soldier or fighter).

To have hair though, you need a hairline that's no more than NW 1 to not look like a pedophile.

• Hmm...
One side shaved looks low class, like a university student who hates "da man", has trashy tattoos and spends all day vaping and sleeping around.
Another yank from the middle of nowhere whose got it "all covered" yet lives the same lifestyle. These 'low-class' are having lives one would naturally trade with in a heartbeat.
For men, medium long swept back looks best (usually on slightly longer faces), but square faces can also get away with buzzcuts and short hair, although shaved heads look low class (but unlike one side being shaved, it looks more intimidating, like a criminal, soldier or fighter).
Medium long swept back looks like shit-uni middle age professor pheno. Too invisible.

But try not to get boggled down by the difference of two or one shaven side as this is also a conclusion based on grooming and having masc shape. Pure shave as you say yes I agree as with both ends I'm referring to having LIMITS (like tidiness) and DIRECTION (such as style) after already having a defined face.
To have hair though, you need a hairline that's no more than NW 1 to not look like a pedophile.
Another win for those women presented over the guys then. Still. Water.

Another yank from the middle of nowhere whose got it "all covered" yet lives the same lifestyle. These 'low-class' are having lives one would naturally trade with in a heartbeat.

Medium long swept back looks like shit-uni middle age professor pheno. Too invisible.

But try not to get boggled down by the difference of two or one shaven side as this is also a conclusion based on grooming and having masc shape. Pure shave as you say yes I agree as with both ends I'm referring to having LIMITS (like tidiness) and DIRECTION (such as style) after already having a defined face.

Another win for those women presented over the guys then. Still. Water.
Not american. Keep your lower-back tatoos and vapes.

• JFL
Not american. Keep your lower-back tatoos and vapes.
Never even tried any of those, jfl. Shows after seeing the shot of me, ignoring the £4500 art in the back what your definition of class is.