What's a good tasty custom mass gainer shake recipe to get calories after getting a sinus lift/dental implants?

alien

alien

Kraken
I unknowingly cracked my first molar down the middle on my upper left quadrant of my jaw. Tooth 26. The tooth can't be salvaged. They need to extract it. lmfao. My oral surgeon thinks it could be from grinding my teeth at night. Incel trait I guess. I ordered a $20 boil n bite night guard from Amazon to try to protect my other teeth. My dentist can't make me a prescription night guard until after I get my dental implant and crown put in. I'm going to have a consultation later this month. The sinus lift procedure might happen as early as a couple weeks from now. Not sure if they are going to do an extraction first. And then later will come the dental implant. So I want to be prepared for how I'm going to eat after my surgery.

I'm a gymcel (5'6" 145.8 lbs) whose trying to bulk +2% body weight/month.

What's good to put in a custom mass gainer shake? The mass gainers they have on the market are EXPENSIVE. The cheapest 5lb bag of mass gainer I found on the Canadian market was 196 calories per $CAD (Canadian Dollar). And 9.4g protein per $CAD. I think the huge 15lb bags might be a little cheaper. And on bodybuilding forums its commonly believed that mass gainers are a rip off. So I'm thinking of making my own.

Some guy online suggested before to mix whey protein concentrate (mostly protein, little bit of fat and carbs) with pancake mix (carbs, little bit of protein, no fat).

But this is too little in dietary fat for me. I'm afraid my dick will stop working if I consume too little fat. What fat should I use for my shake? Peanut butter? I'm afraid that peanut butter will stick to my blender ball and not mix properly. I don't have a blender. I have a shaker bottle with a blender ball.

Maybe homo milk (3.25% MF) will be good enough to get me the fat I need. But here in Canada milk comes in bags, not gallons. And my dad is going to whine if I have a 4L bag and an extra pitcher for my homo milk in the fridge as he prefers to use 2% milk because its a dollar cheaper and he's a sedentary skinnyfat oldcel who would get even more fat if he drank homo milk. 2% milk might not be enough fat for my macros.

Also I did think of peanut butter powder. The PB2 shit. But when I looked at the jar, apparently peanut butter powder is low in fat. What the fuck. I want like full fat peanut butter powder. How is that not a thing? It seems like all the peanut butter powders on the market are low in fat.

Thanks

5'6" 145.8 lbs
gg

Close Door The Office GIF - Close Door The Office Michael Scott - Discover  & Share GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I unknowingly cracked my first molar down the middle on my upper left quadrant of my jaw. Tooth 26. The tooth can't be salvaged. They need to extract it. lmfao. My oral surgeon thinks it could be from grinding my teeth at night. Incel trait I guess. I ordered a $20 boil n bite night guard from Amazon to try to protect my other teeth. My dentist can't make me a prescription night guard until after I get my dental implant and crown put in. I'm going to have a consultation later this month. The sinus lift procedure might happen as early as a couple weeks from now. Not sure if they are going to do an extraction first. And then later will come the dental implant. So I want to be prepared for how I'm going to eat after my surgery.

I'm a gymcel (5'6" 145.8 lbs) whose trying to bulk +2% body weight/month.

What's good to put in a custom mass gainer shake? The mass gainers they have on the market are EXPENSIVE. The cheapest 5lb bag of mass gainer I found on the Canadian market was 196 calories per $CAD (Canadian Dollar). And 9.4g protein per $CAD. I think the huge 15lb bags might be a little cheaper. And on bodybuilding forums its commonly believed that mass gainers are a rip off. So I'm thinking of making my own.

Some guy online suggested before to mix whey protein concentrate (mostly protein, little bit of fat and carbs) with pancake mix (carbs, little bit of protein, no fat).

But this is too little in dietary fat for me. I'm afraid my dick will stop working if I consume too little fat. What fat should I use for my shake? Peanut butter? I'm afraid that peanut butter will stick to my blender ball and not mix properly. I don't have a blender. I have a shaker bottle with a blender ball.

Maybe homo milk (3.25% MF) will be good enough to get me the fat I need. But here in Canada milk comes in bags, not gallons. And my dad is going to whine if I have a 4L bag and an extra pitcher for my homo milk in the fridge as he prefers to use 2% milk because its a dollar cheaper and he's a sedentary skinnyfat oldcel who would get even more fat if he drank homo milk. 2% milk might not be enough fat for my macros.

Also I did think of peanut butter powder. The PB2 shit. But when I looked at the jar, apparently peanut butter powder is low in fat. What the fuck. I want like full fat peanut butter powder. How is that not a thing? It seems like all the peanut butter powders on the market are low in fat.

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
I used to be 126.4 lbs @ 5'6" after my cut last September. lmfao. Weighing less than the vast majority of women made me even more invisible. It seems like the only way to go for a manlet is to gymcel. Or LDAR.

I saw some thin short Pajeeta at the CNE last year weigh in at like 129 lbs clothed. I was 126.4 lbs naked less than a month later. Fuck me. And she is below average in size. The average woman in Toronto is a fat fuck.

Going by PSL law, it should technically be a miracle that I'm not a virgin at 5'6".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
One of my friends used to mix whole milk with cocoa (complete and raw), Bananas and peanut butter. For the peanut butter, you need to mix it with a fork, quickly in a small amount of milk, then add more milk as the mix is made.

Milk, Banana, Peanut Butter, and Protein Powder.

You can add oats but they fuck my stomach up so I don’t use them, also can add other fruits for fibre or flavouring.

• +1
Reactions: mug