What's the best age to do bonesmashing?

dude716274

dude716274

Banned
What's the best age to do bonesmashing? Is it better if we do it young or when fully developed face?

Well the best time to bonesmash is when you are young , thaats where the body can change easily

Also nigga wtf kys

• +1
Reactions: dude716274
Well the best time to bonesmash is when you are young , thaats where the body can change easily

Also nigga wtf kys
So I'm still in puberty and if I bonesmash my zygos, supply D3&K2 magnesium zinc I feel like I can get good zygos, I already have high prenatal testosterone, should I do it?

So I'm still in puberty and if I bonesmash my zygos, supply D3&K2 magnesium zinc I feel like I can get good zygos, I already have high prenatal testosterone, should I do it?
Well bonesmashing is not a well understand mechanism
Its possibly thaat there will be asymmetries or even bones increase in the wrong place

No, its a bad idea

You caan better take specific steriods (thaat don"t stunt growth.. so dht deritave steriods will do theee woooork)

Well bonesmashing is not a well understand mechanism
Its possibly thaat there will be asymmetries or even bones increase in the wrong place

No, its a bad idea

You caan better take specific steriods (thaat don"t stunt growth.. so dht deritave steriods will do theee woooork)
Shut the fuck up nigger.

What's the best age to do bonesmashing? Is it better if we do it young or when fully developed face?
first you fell for the starvemaxxing meme

then you fell for the bonesmashing meme

please get off the internet you clearly don't have a working bullshit detector

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Random_maxxer
Bonesmashing is cope.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ugly-to-maxed and blackout_96_