What’s the most optimal macronutrient shake u can think of?

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
What would u put in? for example whey protein, eggs, fruits, etc. Has to be as low calorie as possible while being high protein while also being bareable to drink. @Orc

I need a good suggestion for school, bc I won’t have time to be eating meals and shi

kiwis, frozen blueberries and whey.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Lol if you think there is anything in the egg whites
There’s just protein. Ik there’s a bunch of vitamins in the yolk, but there’s a bunch of fat too which is unideal for me bc I wanna cut

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
There’s just protein. Ik there’s a bunch of vitamins in the yolk, but there’s a bunch of fat too which is unideal for me bc I wanna cut
The fats don’t make you fat, they are good for you. Good luck staying fat on egg yokes btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Protein has calories

• +1
The fats don’t make you fat, they are good for you. Good luck staying fat on egg yokes btw.
Ik bruh, also just relying on yolks and dumping the white prob gets expensive overtime.

In what quantities?
whatever suits your caloric needs, and maintains a drinkable consistency, whey brands vary a little.

kiwis are the best fruits in terms of nutrients for calories, blueberries are for antioxidants, whey is for protein.

• +1
If u wanna cut consider omad, eat in morning
I already lost 20kg in a month from just carnivore maxxing. But I can’t anymore with school starting, it’s gonna be too tough

That’s crazy I really found the secret method and no one believes me :ROFLMAO:
You’re probably exaggerating, which is what people often do when they say they lose weight. 20 kg is a really suspicious number, not like you said 19 or 21

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
You’re probably exaggerating, which is what people often do when they say they lose weight. 20 kg is a really suspicious number, not like you said 19 or 21
Literally went from 112kg to 92kg

20 kg is insane I think you would get loose skin from that

Unless it’s measured after an insane meal and full of water compared to morning weight after a fast

• +1
Literally went from 112kg to 92kg
Good 4 u if it’s true but it’s just incredibly weird to lose that much in so little time

Probably fluctuates your hormones a lot aswell

• +1
Good 4 u if it’s true but it’s just incredibly weird to lose that much in so little time

Yeah, you can’t blame someone for being skeptical of that. People lie all the fuckijg time and trusting people never realize

Yeah, you can’t blame someone for being skeptical of that. People lie all the fuckijg time and trusting people never realize
I never binged once. Also u can check my posts I’ve literally been posting about Leanmaxxing the past month. Also 3kg if that was prob water weight, bc 112kg was measured literally peak bulk when I was spamming carbs