What’s your highest repped thread?

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
post your highest repped thread. I want to read good stuff tonight

• +1
Reactions: ascension, humanoidsub7, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
@Kamui do something so my thread pops. Never seen a Nigga like you farming replies

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
My highest rep post was this image. Got 25 laughs

• JFL
Reactions: hytt, aesthetic beauty and MTMM
i dont remember

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Guess I’ll get the ball rolling

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, humanoidsub7 and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and humanoidsub7

• Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7
this probably

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 14693
how can i see which post had the most reacts for me

this probably
ur either always trolling or the biggest retard on the site

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and AspiringMogger
it's hard to take the trollpill, the people u thought were the biggest trolls were actually the biggest retards, brutal.
I'm neither a troll or a retard. If you think otherwise say why.

most high rep threads are trash, low reps mog

I'm neither a troll or a retard. If you think otherwise say why.
ur whole post history on going to the gym.looks theory it's all pretty retarded sorry i thought u were troll

ur whole post history on going to the gym.looks theory it's all pretty retarded sorry i thought u were troll
Elaborate more. You're throwing around vague undefined shit as reasoning, like a retard would.

Elaborate more. You're throwing around vague undefined shit as reasoning, like a retard would.
eleoborate on what? i'm telling u i think it's all retard, so if you want an example saying the gym don't raise attraction that's classic blackpill cope tha's only true if your a genetic dead end from the start

• +1
eleoborate on what? i'm telling u i think it's all retard
You just said "your whole post history on gym" what the fuck does that mean? I say a lot of things about going to the gym and im not going to guess which specific thing i said youre talking about. Give an example.
And you said "looks theory" and left it at that. Elaborate on it.
so if you want an example saying the gym don't raise attraction that's classic blackpill cope tha's only true if your a genetic dead end from the start
Yes. That's a fact. Feel free to prove the opposite though. What you just said basically contradicts the entire argument btw
"gym doesnt boost attractivness if you never had good genetics"
So, going to the gym never mattered anyway?

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
You just said "your whole post history on gym" what the fuck does that mean? I say a lot of things about going to the gym and im not going to guess which specific thing i said youre talking about. Give an example.

Yes. That's a fact. Feel free to prove the opposite though. What you just said basically contradicts the entire argument btw
how does it never matter anyway, if a mtn gets bosted smv cause of physique then yes it does matter.

how does it never matter anyway, if a mtn gets bosted smv cause of physique then yes it does matter.
Let's start from the start. Don't jump straight to my last argument.

I will respond when you start by deboonking my first argument then moving on to the last one.
there is so argument, cause i didn't even call out anything u said in the first one, i'm not gonna call out anything specifically cause 99.9% percent of serious posts from urs i thought were troll/wrong

there is so argument, cause i didn't even call out anything u said in the first one, i'm not gonna call out anything specifically cause 99.9% percent of serious posts from urs i thought were troll/wrong
Ok, let me try again

Do this first.
gym don't raise attraction
Then deboonk this.

i had one with over 100 reacts or 150
fastbananaceo (ogs that remember him) made a post yapping
i said "can i ask you something" and he said "yes?" and i said "who the fuck asked"
it was so embarassing for him that he paid the mods to delete it jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i had one with over 100 reacts or 150
fastbananaceo (ogs that remember him) made a post yapping
i said "can i ask you something" and he said "yes?" and i said "who the fuck asked"
it was so embarassing for him that he paid the mods to delete it jfl
@Hardrada