When cutting, and you feel a craving/hunger, have some salt

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
99% of the time you are sodium deficient and your body tricks you into thinking you're hungry. I have the habit of not having a lot of salt in my foods as I dislike the bloating + I barely taste the difference.

I had a craving rn, I took some salt and put it in water. I dissolved it than drank the salty water. It made me thirstier and made me drink even more water. I now feel very fucking full and don't want to eat.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, Chinacurry, FrameMogger and 13 others
pro tip from mumbai, I appreciate it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Schönling, CristianT and 5 others
too much sodium will cause water retention in the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
99% of the time you are sodium deficient and your body tricks you into thinking you're hungry. I have the habit of not having a lot of salt in my foods as I dislike the bloating + I barely taste the difference.

I had a craving rn, I took some salt and put it in water. I dissolved it than drank the salty water. It made me thirstier and made me drink even more water. I now feel very fucking full and don't want to eat.
High IQ Bengali warrior teaching bloated subhumans like me how to get lean

• +1
Reactions: mug and FailedNormieManlet
Additionally, for sugar cravings try to supplement with glutamine or salt. Weirdly it usually works for me.

I just drink a shitload of water and it satiates the hunger for a while

Additionally, for sugar cravings try to supplement with glutamine or salt. Weirdly it usually works for me.
For sugar cravings I drink Diet Coke, the caffeine also helps with appetite surpression

too much sodium will cause water retention in the face
It's more about keeping a reasonably consistent day to day intake than it is about how much you eat

Only causes water retention if you have way more than normal one day

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and FailedNormieManlet
just up sodium AND potassium to get the benefits of the salt without the water retention

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet you are right tho, sodium especially if you are fasting helps sm

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Nah, you should take potassium chloride instead because it doesn't cause bloat.