When you see someone uglier than you who has a decent looking girlfriend, what do you think?

• Just be NT

• Betabuxx

• Big dick

• Just be first

• Emotional tampon

• Personality

• AWALT debunked

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• +1
Reactions: nausea
not a w

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and SikKunt

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 616
Fuck you @Tony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 616
It never happens lol

I dunno, there's this curry at my school dating a model tier polish girl. He's pretty NT and loud I guess.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I dunno, there's this curry at my school dating a model tier polish girl. He's pretty NT and loud I guess.
Recently I've seen many average looking manlets with gl gfs tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Where is the option "I have never seen that"?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 176, nausea and 1 other person
u know damn well which one it is @dicklet4incher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Young couples = nt, jbf
Older ones = betabux

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, dogtown, Vitruvian and 4 others
Combination of NT and big dick

young couples guy has a tripod most likely, or is just NT, prob personalitymaxxed
old= beta buxx

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 616
I assume i just overrate myself. Holy shit this site is bluepill 13 people voted for he has a better personalty then you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, dogtown, nausea and 2 others
I assume i just overrate myself. Holy shit this site is bluepill 13 people voted for he has a better personalty then you
I think in the psl context NT means being social and extrovert while good personality means being nice and caring

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
Betabuxx, which ends up being true the vast majority of the time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 176 and Deleted member 616
just be nt looooool
I know what u mean but its crucial when u are considered 3.5 to 5.5 psl in ur country. If you‘re in that scale like at least 80% of all males are and didnt get any pussy then u r mentally/socially deformed and thats a major turn off.(usually the same guys who try to get laid on tinder and co., because they dont have social circles). People who are outside of this PSL scale either benefit or get handicapped too hard by looks hailo/failo and that overshadows NTness. Makes u think that NT/personality is bs in overall. In fact in most cases its legit, but mainly IRL cuz you cant hide your deformed personality unlike in online chats or selfies. Mental stability, gesture and mimics are so important, i dont get why people neglect this shit here. Probably cuz they’re not avg and deluded by looks halo stuff, or are autistic and also not aware of their projection in social settings

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pendejo, nausea, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
have never seen anyone irl that doesnt mogs me

I know what u mean but its crucial when u are considered 3.5 to 5.5 psl in ur country. If you‘re in that scale like at least 80% of all males are and didnt get any pussy then u r mentally/socially deformed and thats a major turn off.(usually the same guys who try to get laid on tinder and co., because they dont have social circles). People who are outside of this PSL scale either benefit or get handicapped too hard by looks hailo/failo and that overshadows NTness. Makes u think that NT/personality is bs in overall. In fact in most cases its legit, but mainly IRL cuz you cant hide your deformed personality unlike in online chats or selfies. Mental stability, gesture and mimics are so important, i dont get why people neglect this shit here. Probably cuz they’re not avg and deluded by looks halo stuff, or are autistic and also not aware of their projection in social settings
High iq. If everyone on looksmax.me was NT this site would probably lose 90% of its user base. Not saying that being NT will guarantee that you slay despite not having chad tier looks, but your dating pool and success rate will be considerably bigger / higher. More importantly, if a guy is NT he'd probably not be so obsessed with "slaying" since he can get validation in many other life aspects.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 206 and Pendejo
High iq. If everyone on looksmax.me was NT this site would probably lose 90% of its user base. Not saying that being NT will guarantee that you slay despite not having chad tier looks, but your dating pool and success rate will be considerably bigger / higher. More importantly, if a guy is NT he'd probably not be so obsessed with "slaying" since he can get validation in many other life aspects.
What does NT mean

• +1
Reactions: nausea
What does NT mean
Neurotypical. In psl context I'd say it's the equivalent of social / extrovert and the opposite of autistic / introvert / socially retarded etc.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and middayshowers
I've seen a lot of old guys with hot foids, but ofc it's because of money. But average couples that you usually see on the street i only see ugly males with uglier females or average males with ugly females, sometimes a little below average females, and good looking guys with average + females.

high iq as usual

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 206
Fully agreed. Rare to see dudes like you here. People say its bluepill stuff, but let me tell you that fixing your personality is a lot harder than fixing your looks. Taking into account that both have similar lvl of importance to get laid, I think its more like a blackpill rather than bluepill to acknowledge that you‘re socially retarded/weird

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Pendejo, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Fully agreed. Rare to see dudes like you here. People say its bluepill stuff, but let me tell you that fixing your personality is a lot harder than fixing your looks. Taking into account that both have similar lvl of importance to get laid, I think its more like a blackpill rather than bluepill to acknowledge that you‘re socially retarded/weird
yes I've been an outcast my whole life I wouldnt say cause of my looks[theres uglier people than me] or my personality[people usually think of me as nice and considerate] but because of shit social skills and anxiety

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 206
yes I've been an outcast my whole life I wouldnt say cause of my looks[theres uglier people than me] or my personality[people usually think of me as nice and considerate] but because of shit social skills and anxiety
most likely u also reflect your fear verbally and non verbally. people spot this very easily and they will avoid social interactions with u just because of that. U can only lose that fear with a lot of social participation, otherwise u will carry that habit to your grave

most likely u also reflect your fear verbally and non verbally. people spot this very easily and they will avoid social interactions with u just because of that. U can only lose that fear with a lot of social participation, otherwise u will carry that habit to your grave
its getting better, it peaked when I was 8-10 but I dont think I'll ever be nt

idk, and idc. I just want my crush

Brutal NT pill, i am seeing the pics my classmates send through the Whatsapp class group and i see them partying having fun together in the swimming pool meanwhile i am in my room alone browsing this forum and dying of heat, the worst of all is that i mog like half of them.

:feelscry:
Taking into account that both have similar lvl of importance to get laid, I think its more like a blackpill rather than bluepill to acknowledge that you‘re socially retarded/weird
I would say its more a redpill than blackpill tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 616
Keep coping u utter delusional cuck, nothing matters except for looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 206