When your LTR has good dynamics its the best lifemaxx

Obito

Obito

badassfuckingkid
If your gf treats u like a king, gives you pussy everytime she sees you, cooks for you, pays for you, etc etc, it's the best shit ever and WAYYY better than slaying random whores.
The problem is that this treatment is unattainable for 90% of men

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 19294, try2beme and 13 others
Who is it attainable for?

You need to have all the power

if she has more to lose without the relationship

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Obito
If your gf treats u like a king, gives you pussy everytime she sees you, cooks for you, pays for you, etc etc, it's the best shit ever and WAYYY better than slaying random whores.
it is attainable for many more men than you think, you just have to go 2-3 SMV points bellow yourself. If you are the best she could every get and she belives that, then she will treat you very well. I call it dumpsterdivemaxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, Myth, Kamui and 3 others
Who is it attainable for?

You need to have all the power

if she has more to lose without the relationship
it's actually more nuanced than just being Chad
I think a nigga who can emotionally manipulate a girl and get her irreversibly attached to him can get this treatment too, even if he's not chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, tombradylover, try2beme and 5 others
true

my gf doesnt give me pussy everytime i want but she at least blows me and lets me cum in her mouth

other than that she does everything u listed. would still love to fuck some other whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Obito
I think a nigga who can emotionally manipulate a girl and get her irreversibly attached to him can get this treatment too, even if he's not chad
Yes. You need to have a shit ton of SMV while maintaining competition anxiety for her.

• +1
Reactions: Obito
it is attainable for many more men than you think, you just have to go 2-3 SMV points bellow yourself. If you are the best she could every get and she belives that, then she will treat you very well. I call it dumpsterdivemaxing
I mean that's true but when ur like a 5 dating down that low its a social failo at that point
dumpsterdiving is only somewhat beneficial for 7's or 8's who wanna date 5's or 6' to get top tier treatment (this is what I'm doing)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and mvp2v1
true

my gf doesnt give me pussy everytime i want but she at least blows me and lets me cum in her mouth

other than that she does everything u listed. would still love to fuck some other whore
how does she reject u when u try to fuck? Does she just say she's not in the mood?

Yes. You need to have a shit ton of SMV while maintaining competition anxiety for her.
yep. male her believe other bitches are out to get you and she'll do whatever it takes to prove herself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
how does she reject u when u try to fuck? Does she just say she's not in the mood?
ye mostly. fucking after 7 years LTR is just boring, i understand when she rejects every now and then

• +1
90 percent is a stretch tbh its all about manipulating the girl and even then if your gf isn’t doing more than half the shit you listed that’s not your bitch

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Obito
ye mostly. fucking after 7 years LTR is just boring, i understand when she rejects every now and then
makes sense
ngl u a better man than me, after 7 years I'd be cheating constantly

• +1
Reactions: buflek
90 percent is a stretch tbh its all about manipulating the girl and even then if your gf isn’t doing more than half the shit you listed that’s not your bitch
yea I said above that emotional manipulation is a good way to get this treatment.

I mean that's true but when ur like a 5 dating down that low its a social failo at that point
dumpsterdiving is only somewhat beneficial for 7's or 8's who wanna date 5's or 6' to get top tier treatment (this is what I'm doing)
yes this is my situation, and what makes it challenging. Its embarrassing to pick up these low-quality girls, not to mention I dont even get turned on by them. Still the treatment may be worth it.

• +1
yes this is my situation, and what makes it challenging. Its embarrassing to pick up these low-quality girls, not to mention I dont even get turned on by them. Still the treatment may be worth it.
what do women at ur own level treat you like ?

what do women at ur own level treat you like ?
I'm not sure how I could tell since I dont put myself out there enough. However from prior experience Im just friendzoned and otherwise invisible. Part of my self-perception is distorted by the fact that my brother is a chadlite and many of my experiences around/with woman has been with him, woman obviously compares you to the pool of male options, so being around him probably notably reduces my desirability which makes me have a worse view of myself then I should. That said, even without him its only the bellow average girls that ever show clear interest.

• +1
You can’t emotionally manipulate a foid if you ain’t good looking enough, you have to actually be the part to act the part, if you have a large ego the foid will see straight through it, unless you mog her by 1-2 points it won’t work

• +1
Reactions: Myth and Obito
5 and 6 men dating 2/10 fatties is like half of normie men out there tho if not most lol

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
5 and 6 men dating 2/10 fatties is like half of normie men out there tho if not most lol
yea I know but as a blackpilled ngga why would u wanna do that

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Cuz it's either that or being alone lol 😭
true but at that point being alone is better than forcing urself to like some disgusting 2/10 landwhale or gigadeformed femcel

• +1
Reactions: Myth
It’s not that unattainable, the problem is that it’s always temporary

• +1
Reactions: Obito and try2beme
yea I know but as a blackpilled ngga why would u wanna do that

Saw a tall handsome chadlite with a fat 4/10 ugly British whore.

It’s a brutal world out here

• So Sad
Me af

• Love it
It’s not that unattainable, the problem is that it’s always temporary
Relationships arent perfect therefore you need to cheat in peace and hold onto your power

• +1
Chad only and women only give you this treatment if you mog them 1-2 points

• Hmm...