Where attention goes, energy flows.

D

Deleted member 22354

What increases in energy continues in your life. That is why you cannot "fight" things, because even if you think of the problem as something you want to get away from, negative energy or energy spent fighting it only increases its strength. If you want to have less of something in your life, just remove your attention from the problem and it withers and dies.

No matter where you are in life, focus on what brings you forward in life, but also on what makes you happy, thinking all the time why your mandible does not have the right angle, only increases your suffering. Focus on improvement, not on the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Niklaus Mikaelson and mug
What increases in energy continues in your life. That is why you cannot "fight" things, because even if you think iof the problem as something you want to get away from, negative energy or energy spent fighting it only increases its strength. If you want to have less of something in your life, just remove your attention from the problem and it withers and dies.

No matter where you are in life, focus on what brings you forward in life, but also on what makes you happy, thinking all the time why your mandible does not have the right angle, only increases your suffering. Focus on improvement, not on the problem.
I always tend to acknowledge the problems I then see If they're fixable, if not I don't give it another thought - based

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 22354