Which Asian female face/phenotype do you find more attractive?

Which one is better looking?

• GIRL 1

• GIRL 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
Mog battle between two Korean women. Both Kpoppers, both very different phenotypes.
Vote the one you find more attractive

GIRL 1:

Side profile:
Main qimg bed055ac1f7fd7981c8647d1b199424a lq

Candid/photo from distance:

Undefined

Low amount/brown makeup:

Gfddd

Smiling:

Vvcc

Pose:

Jennie Kim

Most unfrauded/far away pic:

Unnamed

GIRL 2:

Side profile:

Vcddd

Low amount / brown makeup:

4467888t4

Smiling:

Screenshot 20230805 060634

Pose:

Ttrrrr5

Most unfrauded pic:

VOTE VERY CAREFULLY AND EXPLAIN YOUR REASON FOR THE VOTE

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadrapist, exo and 2 others
@Xangsane @anoright @bluepilled @khvirgin @WeiWei @ranierean @DutchDeew @alien @cillianmurphycel

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I know the twist lol

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
The 2nd one kinda looks like the bts guy

2nd one is a tranny isnt it
Exhibiting this paranoia is actually a major looksmin because you're just telling everybody that your view of gender and sexuality is extremely fragile.
Most CIS women don't even care and for a good reason.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Dietsnasta, BongMog and 1 other person

Man i live in seoul and funnily enough this is one of the better side profiles on east asian women, albeit it still being disgusting to look at. Korean girls are utter subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 32707, elzde95 and 1 other person
If i really had to pick probably the second one lol, still disgusting tho.

Is there a catch to this? Who's the woman other than jennie? Her frontal seems off for some reason, you sending troons my nigga?
No, both are women.
I'll reveal the catch at the end. Stop being paranoid, you faggots

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
Both of them seem to have had bimax or some sort of maxillary advancement at the least.

Mog battle between two Korean women. Both Kpoppers, both very different phenotypes.

GIRL 1:

Side profile:
View attachment 2361649

View attachment 2361650

Low amount/brown makeup:

View attachment 2361651

Smiling:

View attachment 2361654

Pose:

View attachment 2361656

View attachment 2361659

GIRL 2:

Side profile:

View attachment 2361660

View attachment 2361661

View attachment 2361662

Smiling:

View attachment 2361668

Pose:

View attachment 2361671

Most unfrauded pic:

View attachment 2361672

Both unatractive for me, but second mogs

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and HeightPilledum
If i really had to pick
VOTE

@ranierean
You vote too, please..

And you see what you did by saying "there's a catch" as the first fucking comment?! 😡
Now the only actual genuine vote in this poll is gonna be from @TheBrownOne

VOTE

@ranierean
You vote too, please..

And you see what you did by saying "there's a catch" as the first fucking comment?! 😡
Now the only actual genuine vote in this poll is gonna be from @TheBrownOne
What if I'm honestly not attracted to them
I feel kinda low T lately

• WTF
  • So Sad
What if I'm honestly not attracted to them
I feel kinda low T lately
Don't be like that, broski...
And this isn't really about how turned on you have to be or how attractive you find them. I just need you to pick the one you find better looking.

Treat it like it's a mog battle between two men

Wtf second girl is actually winning lmao, ig people really do have different tastes

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Could've used better pics tho

• Love it
Don't be like that, broski...
And this isn't really about how turned on you have to be or how attractive you find them. I just need you to pick the one you find better looking.

Treat it like it's a mog battle between two men
Buridan's ass noodle edition
I don't see anything special that would tilt me one way or the other

@trumpwillwin

Do me a favor and vote in this poll right quick.
By the way, ignore the comments completely. Both are women, both are Korean, both are displayed in similar poses and makeup. The "catch" they are talking about is their social status.

Even if you don't find Asian women attractive, note for the one you find better looking.
You too, @Reckless Turtle

girl 1

just seems like there's less plastic on her face. girl 2 also seems like she has that robotic soulless stare

• +1
girl 1

just seems like there's less plastic on her face. girl 2 also seems like she has that robotic soulless stare
It's the complete opposite irl, curiously.

I could have posted pics like this for the second girl, where she's more expressive but then it would have been too many

@trumpwillwin

Do me a favor and vote in this poll right quick.
By the way, ignore the comments completely. Both are women, both are Korean, both are displayed in similar poses and makeup. The "catch" they are talking about is their social status.

Even if you don't find Asian women attractive, note for the one you find better looking.
You too, @Reckless Turtle
The second one looks like a jump scare and the pics are edited.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nanefer, aspiringexcel and HeightPilledum
am I going crazy?

this girl is so fucking sexy
Her side profile is kinda ugly though. Even for a Kpop idol, most of the other ones have better looking ones

The second one looks like a jump scare and the pics are edited.
Right, this looks like a jumpscare... In faggotland
Snapinstaapp 245895592 121756320252340 6631836515795163607 n 1080

Snapinstaapp 246935016 1005655216950939 6045629497195895105 n 1080

I've seen this woman from every angle, every lense, in motion, making every possible face. She looks the same in everything

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
@Nad explain your vote

Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
HeightPilledum
Ratings
Not OP Candice Swanepoel in candid
OPReckless Turtle Start dateDec 25, 2022
How many standard deviations above the mean (5/10) is she (full body for prime-age females)?
2.5–2.75
Votes: 13 15.7%
2.75–3.0
Votes: 3 3.6%
3.0–3.25
Votes: 7 8.4%
3.25–3.5
Votes: 1 1.2%
3.5–3.75
Votes: 1 1.2%
3.75–4.0
Votes: 11 13.3%
4.0–4.25
Votes: 11 13.3%
4.25–4.5
Votes: 7 8.4%
4.5–4.75
Votes: 9 10.8%
4.75–5.0
Votes: 20 24.1%
Total voters 83
Change vote
Prev
Ignore
Watch
julianchicago
julianchicago
Master
Jun 15, 2023
Add bookmark
Reckless Turtle said:
Your preferences don't matter, idiot. The market determined her to be a top-selling lingerie model (and not a diversity hire), thus, the industry would be eager to find models who are more attractive than her (allegedly, 13% of your female peers).
Where did I say they did? You're illiterate, low IQ, and frequently bring up new points because you can't see that the beacon of hope for you, to win this little retarded discussion, which would be your life's greatest achievement besides scrolling through thousands of lipstickalley posts, turned off hours ago. Shove your whataboutism as far up your ass until it pokes out of your mouth.
+1 ReplyReport
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jun 15, 2023
Add bookmark
julianchicago said:
Where did I say they did?
julianchicago said:
Lol, did I shit on the whole model cast of VS, or only one model you cuck? There are many very good looking models in VS, and she isn't one of them.

julianchicago said:
You're illiterate
Ironic.

julianchicago said:
low IQ
Ironic.

julianchicago said:
and frequently bring up new points because you can't see that the beacon of hope for you, to win this little retarded discussion, which would be your life's greatest achievement
Ironic.

julianchicago said:
Shove your whataboutism
Ironic.
julianchicago said:
Just google the sigmavalues and shit them into this thread even though the google results literally contradict themselves instead of calculating them yourself and coming to terms with the fact that I'm right theory.
+1 ReplyReport
House Lannister
House Lannister
I want to blow my fucking brains out
Jun 15, 2023
Add bookmark
Chinlet Ascension said:
Look at her facial shape pre-rhinoplasty. It looks a lot flatter. Her forehead shape also looks like a midway point between African and European.
She does NOT look like a nigger in any shape or form wtf
+1 ReplyReport
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jun 15, 2023
Add bookmark
House Lannister said:
She has very slight negroid features (for both her face and body). His theory isn't entirely dismissable, as one insertion of miscegenation certainly could have been possible in her SA lineage.
+1 ReplyReport
+1 Reactions:Chinlet Ascension
Guba
Out of here
Jun 15, 2023
Add bookmark
Chinacurry said:
Know the feeling. Btw how do u know ur gf is real not imagined?
Because she is and she's waiting for me at home when I get out of work. But you're of course free to believe or disbelieve as you please.
+1 ReplyReport
Guba
Out of here
Jun 15, 2023
Add bookmark
Reckless Turtle said:
She has very slight negroid features (for both her face and body). His theory isn't entirely dismissable, as one insertion of miscegenation certainly could have been possible in her SA lineage.
Now you're just trolling. She has regular North Euro features.
+1 ReplyReport
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jun 15, 2023
Add bookmark
Guba said:
No, she has Western European features with high inbreeding due to a founder effect.
+1 ReplyReport
Guba
Out of here
Jun 15, 2023
Add bookmark
Reckless Turtle said:
No, she has Western European features with high inbreeding due to a founder effect.
Aha I see, and the SSA influence is a staple of the West Euro phenotype? :rolleyes:
+1 ReplyReport
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jun 15, 2023
Add bookmark
Guba said:
Aha I see, and the SSA influence is a staple of the West Euro phenotype? :rolleyes:
Reckless Turtle said:
as one insertion of miscegenation certainly could have been possible in her SA lineage.
According to a genetic study in February 2019, almost all Afrikaners have admixture from non-Europeans. The total amount of non-European ancestry - on average - is 4.8%, of which 2.1% are of African ancestry and 2.7% Asian/Native American ancestry.[96] Among the 77 Afrikaners investigated, 6.5% had more than 10% non-European admixture, 27.3% had between 5 and 10%, 59.7% had between 1 and 5%, and 6.5% below 1%. It appears that some 3.4% of the non-European admixture can be traced to enslaved peoples who were brought to the Cape from other regions during colonial times. Only 1.38% of the admixture is attributed to the local Khoe-San people.[96]
+1 ReplyReport
Guba
Out of here
Jun 15, 2023
Add bookmark
theconversation.com
What genetic analysis reveals about the ancestry of South Africa's Afrikaners
Given the central role that ethnicity played and still plays in South African politics, it is good to have an unbiased estimate of Afrikaners’ genetic history.
theconversation.com theconversation.com

According to that info the SSA influence is only 0.8% on average, which may just be noise anyway. Not enough to affect anyone's phenotype. There's nothing about her look that suggests non-European influence. Like I said, normal phenotype among Nordic people. A lot of Dutch people look Nordic so no surprise there.
+1 ReplyReport
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jun 15, 2023
Add bookmark
Guba said:
According to that info the SSA influence is only 0.8% on average, which may just be noise anyway.
The study is so dense that I don't want to try to figure out why both 2.1% and 0.8% are given as statistics.

Guba said:
Not enough to affect anyone's phenotype.
Reckless Turtle said:
She has very slight negroid features (for both her face and body).

Guba said:
Like I said, normal phenotype among Nordic people. A lot of Dutch people look Nordic so no surprise there.
Why not just say that her phenotype is common among Dutch people...?
+1 ReplyReport
+1 Reactions:Aypo129
Guba
Out of here
Jun 15, 2023
Add bookmark
Reckless Turtle said:
The study is so dense that I don't want to try to figure out why both 2.1% and 0.8% are given as statistics.

Why not just say that her phenotype is common among Dutch people...?
Click to expand...Yes. It is common among them, based on my experience. Don't you agree?
+1 ReplyReport
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jun 16, 2023
Add bookmark
Guba said:
Yes. It is common among them, based on my experience. Don't you agree?
I agree that Afrikaners are Dutch, not Nordic.
+1 ReplyReport
Chinlet Ascension
Zephir
Jun 16, 2023
Add bookmark
House Lannister said:
She kind of does in her younger pics. It's subtle, but there is definitely something non-European there. Even now she does not fit into any European phenotype, and doesn't have the "generic Euro mixed" look that you see in Americans or Canadians, either.

Guba said:
No, she doesn't look Northern Euro at all. There is a roundness to all of her features (except for her nose, which is a plastic surgery creation) that is not Nordic at all. Real Nords look a bit "hard."

Guba said:
Like I said, normal phenotype among Nordic people. A lot of Dutch people look Nordic so no surprise there.
Could you show me some examples of Europeans who look like her? She looks very exotic to me.
+1 ReplyReport
Guba
Out of here
Jun 16, 2023
Add bookmark
Chinlet Ascension said:
She kind of does in her younger pics. It's subtle, but there is definitely something non-European there. Even now she does not fit into any European phenotype, and doesn't have the "generic Euro mixed" look that you see in Americans or Canadians, either.

No, she doesn't look Northern Euro at all. There is a roundness to all of her features (except for her nose, which is a plastic surgery creation) that is not Nordic at all. Real Nords look a bit "hard."

Could you show me some examples of Europeans who look like her? She looks very exotic to me.
Click to expand...Where are you from? I'm from a Nordic country myself and not everyone looks like some kind of stereotype with "hard" features. I'd say her look is Baltid or at least Baltid adjacent, such softer phenotypes being extremely common in Nordic countries, especially Sweden and Finland. Swedish singer Zara Larsson comes first to mind when I think of a similar look.

+1 ReplyReport
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jun 17, 2023
Add bookmark
Guba said:
Swedish singer Zara Larsson comes first to mind when I think of a similar look.

Click to expand...She looks bloated with filler in that example.
norway-nobel-peace-concert.jpgzara-larsson-visits-y-100-radio-station.jpg
+1 ReplyReport
Chinlet Ascension
Zephir
Jun 17, 2023
Add bookmark
Guba said:
Where are you from? I'm from a Nordic country myself and not everyone looks like some kind of stereotype with "hard" features. I'd say her look is Baltid or at least Baltid adjacent, such softer phenotypes being extremely common in Nordic countries, especially Sweden and Finland. Swedish singer Zara Larsson comes first to mind when I think of a similar look.

View attachment 2263961
Reckless Turtle said:
She looks bloated with filler in that example.
norway-nobel-peace-concert.jpgzara-larsson-visits-y-100-radio-station.jpg
Click to expand...Larsson has very wide, flat features that are sometimes described as "pseudo-Asiatic." Here eye sockets have that shallow, flat look, as opposed the deeper, more aerodynamic look you see on models such as Swanepoel. She has that robust-but-not-necessarily-masculine look. Swanepoel has very fine and long features in comparison. You can say Larsson is vaguely similar to Swanepoel in coloring and just having an estrogenic overall look, but I don't think they are too similar beyond that.

A person that really does remind me of Swanepoel is the mixed-race model Jasmine Sanders. She looks somewhat like young (pre-plastic surgery) Swanepoel, but with more clear African ancestry:

Swanepoel young 00ed418f0f2d48abc863ff76a27e650b Sanders jasmine sanders 437884 fit
+1 ReplyReport
+1 Reactions:Zikel_Nut and Aypo129
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jun 18, 2023
Add bookmark
Chinlet Ascension said:
Larsson has very wide, flat features that are sometimes described as "pseudo-Asiatic." Here eye sockets have that shallow, flat look, as opposed the deeper, more aerodynamic look you see on models such as Swanepoel. She has that robust-but-not-necessarily-masculine look. Swanepoel has very fine and long features in comparison. You can say Larsson is vaguely similar to Swanepoel in coloring and just having an estrogenic overall look, but I don't think they are too similar beyond that.

A person that really does remind me of Swanepoel is the mixed-race model Jasmine Sanders. She looks somewhat like young (pre-plastic surgery) Swanepoel, but with more clear African ancestry:

View attachment 2265557 View attachment 2265558
Click to expand...The nose and lips similarities are there.
+1 ReplyReport
Chinlet Ascension
Zephir
Jun 18, 2023
Add bookmark
Reckless Turtle said:
The nose and lips similarities are there.
Between who?
+1 ReplyReport
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jun 18, 2023
Add bookmark
Chinlet Ascension said:
Between who?
Candice Swanepoel and Jasmine Sanders (and partially SSA women, in general).
+1 ReplyReport
+1 Reactions:Aypo129 and Chinlet Ascension
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jun 19, 2023
Add bookmark
looksmax.org
Looksmax.org rates famous, attractive women
Female Votes Raw Rating (x/10) Adjusted Rating (x/10) SD Rarity (1/x) Amount of females currently alive who were/are/will be more attractive in their respective primes 1 Blanca Padilla 5 9.00 10.00 1.37 3,488,556 1,147 2 Karen Nuernberg 2 9.00 9.97 1.41 2,958,844 1,352 3 Adriana Lima 37...
looksmax.org looksmax.org
+1 ReplyReport
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jul 23, 2023
Add bookmark
Sens said:
She is becky jfl :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 2024060
cytoplasm said:
He doesnt know what standard deviation means
andy9432 said:
Face is mtb at best. She has a fantastic body i give her that. But the candids tomsmith and sens posted proves shes mtb. Theres a reason she has to walk around naked like that. Because her face alone does not sell.
skinnytwink said:
this site is retarded PLEASEEE but the "mtb moment" is sending me 💀

she is stacy bitch all vs angels are stacies or at the VERY least htb-stacylite and candice is not one of the less attractive vs girls.
Pakicel said:
These sorts of women are not realistic prospects for 99% of the site. Hell, even the highest SMV dudes on here cannot get this without getting very lucky. It is prolly not worth it either.
Umbra said:
I have bad news for you....

You're A FAGGOT
Chinlet Ascension said:
Look at her facial shape pre-rhinoplasty. It looks a lot flatter. Her forehead shape also looks like a midway point between African and European.
julianchicago said:
1.5 SD
OCDisneyChad said:
View attachment 2261850
Jfl at the fatniggercel in the background
mrriceguy said:
Jfl, girl in OP is MTB max and who cares about body/ass/tits.
Guba said:
Nice body, similar to my gf's, except that my gf has a juicier ass. Fuck, now I'm horny again. :lul:
House Lannister said:
Place your vote.
+1 ReplyReport
+1 Reactions:Aypo129 and Sens
Sens
Sens
HQNP or nothing
Jul 23, 2023
Add bookmark
Reckless Turtle said:
Place your vote.
Done.
+1 ReplyReport
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jul 23, 2023
Add bookmark
Sens said:
Done.
She went from being a Becky to +4.75 SD?
+1 ReplyReport
Sens
Sens
HQNP or nothing
Jul 23, 2023
Add bookmark
Reckless Turtle said:
She went from being a Becky to +4.75 SD?
Unironically ascended due to frauding with blonde hair and getting more facial definition, because of maturing.

She was too young at that pic, and became hot and sexy later.
+1 ReplyReport
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jul 23, 2023
Add bookmark
Sens said:
due to frauding with blonde hair
3510774 98662C60 2D75 4515 B5F6 BC5C1AAD5322
JFL JFL ReplyReport
+1JFL Reactions:You, ceo and Aypo129
Sens
Sens
HQNP or nothing
Jul 23, 2023
Add bookmark
Reckless Turtle said:
View attachment 2336379
wrong, I’m not an ethnic prefer girls with light brown hair in most cases, but u’re retarded if u deny that some girls ascend by dyeing hair blonde, it depends on pheno weather it suit them or not
+1 ReplyReport
+1 Reactions:pointOfNoReturn and Aypo129
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jul 23, 2023
Add bookmark
Sens said:
but u’re retarded if u deny that some girls ascend by dyeing hair blonde, it depends on pheno weather it suit them or not
week wife GIF
+1 ReplyReport
Ugh..+1 Reactions:Aypo129 and Sens
Reckless Turtle
Reckless Turtle
Zephir
Jul 29, 2023
Add bookmark
Spoiler: Summoning voters from previous polls (reply to be removed or added)
@;-;
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶@🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
0kami123@0kami123
12PSLsubhuman@12PSLsubhuman
@5'3 8psl
5'7 zoomer@5'7 zoomer
5OuttaTen@5OuttaTen
a30@a30
@adungonu55
aesthetic beauty@aesthetic beauty
Alexanderr@Alexanderr
AlexAP@AlexAP
alriodai@alriodai
anadeusstolemyname@anadeusstolemyname
andy9432@andy9432
angelo@angelo
Anonymous Member@Anonymous Member
anoright@anoright
antsosa@antsosa
Arditi@Arditi
Artemis@Artemis
@aryanretard
ascendedd@ascendedd
AscendingHero@AscendingHero
ascension@ascension
Aseancell@Aseancell
AsGoodAsItGets@AsGoodAsItGets
AspiringMogger@AspiringMogger
AverageCoper@AverageCoper
Aypo129@Aypo129
Azemog@Azemog
Bakin donuts 🍩@Bakin donuts 🍩
Baldingman1998@Baldingman1998
Banasura@Banasura
banks@banks
bddenjoyer@bddenjoyer
Be_ConfidentBro@Be_ConfidentBro
beachdude123@beachdude123
Beastimmung@Beastimmung
@birdpersone
Bitchwhipper2@Bitchwhipper2
Blackgymmax@Blackgymmax
@Bloatedindeed
Blond3cel@Blond3cel
bluepilled@bluepilled
Brad@Brad
BrahminBoss@BrahminBoss
businessman123@businessman123
bwrauycnee@bwrauycnee
cabbage@cabbage
capybara@capybara
ceo@ceo
Chadeep@Chadeep
@chadisbeingmade
Chadrapist@Chadrapist
ChicoChicowski@ChicoChicowski
chiisfow@chiisfow
Chinacurry@Chinacurry
@Chinlet Ascension
@chrisN
chrollo@chrollo
Cigarette@Cigarette
cillianmurphycel@cillianmurphycel
ConfusedBolivian@ConfusedBolivian
Constantin Denis@Constantin Denis
copemaxxedturanid@copemaxxedturanid
copesthenics@copesthenics
Coronabeer@Coronabeer
Crestfallen95@Crestfallen95
Crusile@Crusile
@crybaby
@crymilk
@Cupid
Cutecel2001@Cutecel2001
cytoplasm@cytoplasm
@daniel_3303
Danish_Retard@Danish_Retard
Debetro@Debetro
DefinitelyNT@DefinitelyNT
DeformedCell@DeformedCell
DelonLover1999@DelonLover1999
delonregen@delonregen
DicedFeta@DicedFeta
Dr. Greenberg@Dr. Greenberg
@duckducknoose
dutchboi@dutchboi
Dystopian@Dystopian
eduardkoopman@eduardkoopman
emeraldglass@emeraldglass
Enfant terrible@Enfant terrible
exo@exo
Fairestknight@Fairestknight
fandrewpandu@fandrewpandu
Filippo@Filippo
flippasav@flippasav
FlyingElephant@FlyingElephant
foidaddict@foidaddict
@FunkyFlamingo
Gargantuan@Gargantuan
goo25@goo25
gp8@gp8
@greatape11
Grel Hellscream@Grel Hellscream
gribsufer1@gribsufer1
gungnir@gungnir
gymmaxedhorse@gymmaxedhorse
HeightPilledum@HeightPilledum
HitAndRun@HitAndRun
holdin'on@holdin'on
@htnorbust
Iblamejordan@Iblamejordan
IHateMyself@IHateMyself
IHeightMogU@IHeightMogU
IncelBully@IncelBully
@Indagator
ineonx@ineonx
Infrahumano@Infrahumano
inspector@inspector
Jamaldickjavontus@Jamaldickjavontus
@javab
jesuschrist@jesuschrist
Jew_Supremacist@Jew_Supremacist
JL~@JL~
joao@joao
JoeSchmoe12@JoeSchmoe12
joeveniro@joeveniro
john2@john2
JohnDoe@JohnDoe
jrobts.@jrobts.
julian111@julian111
justbentbro@justbentbro
justleavemealone@justleavemealone
@kality
@Kama
Kater Maxxing@Kater Maxxing
Kerbouchard@Kerbouchard
khvirgin@khvirgin
KING REIDYZ@KING REIDYZ
kyb@kyb
kyrre@kyrre
leanislaw@leanislaw
letmeon@letmeon
lightskinbengali@lightskinbengali
lightskincel.@lightskincel.
LimaDummy@LimaDummy
Lmao@Lmao
@Lone Wolf
longjohnmong@longjohnmong
LooksOrDeath@LooksOrDeath
lordgandy2000@lordgandy2000
Loveland@Loveland
MadTwatter@MadTwatter
Manana@Manana
ManzareK@ManzareK
marauder@marauder
Mastermind@Mastermind
MatheusCqb@MatheusCqb
metagross@metagross
midlatinocel@midlatinocel
mizrahi_hater@mizrahi_hater
MoggerChad@MoggerChad
MongolTurk@MongolTurk
moolahmole24@moolahmole24
mortis@mortis
mrriceguy@mrriceguy
mug@mug
mvp2v1@mvp2v1
NateJacobs@NateJacobs
@NerdcelThundercok
nerdycomrade@nerdycomrade
nordicfoidslayer23@nordicfoidslayer23
normie_joe@normie_joe
Oberyn@Oberyn
OCDisneyChad@OCDisneyChad
ongongfr@ongongfr
only10inch@only10inch
OogaBooba@OogaBooba
overtier1011@overtier1011
PaduaSlayer@PaduaSlayer
PG4BINX@PG4BINX
Pleiadian@Pleiadian
PointOfNoReturn@PointOfNoReturn
poopoohead@poopoohead
Preston@Preston
Pretty@Pretty
Prince88@Prince88
PubertyMaxxer@PubertyMaxxer
Ragnar@Ragnar
RAITEIII@RAITEIII
RAMU KAKA@RAMU KAKA
RecessedChinCel@RecessedChinCel
Reckless Turtle@Reckless Turtle
Red Fox@Red Fox
Reformed@Reformed
reptiles@reptiles
RetardSubhuman@RetardSubhuman
ripcordgod1@ripcordgod1
Ritalincell@Ritalincell
RoadtoCurryChad@RoadtoCurryChad
rooman@rooman
@ROTTING
rrrrrr8526@rrrrrr8526
ryangoslinglover377@ryangoslinglover377
@saint
SecularIslamist@SecularIslamist
Sens@Sens
serbiangandy@serbiangandy
Shieda_Kayn@Shieda_Kayn
shortcel88@shortcel88
SixPack@SixPack
@Skyness
SocietyIsSolipsistic@SocietyIsSolipsistic
@solid7/10
Sonny@Sonny
@Soumyadip
spark@spark
Spiͯriͯtualcel@Spiͯriͯtualcel
SteveRogers@SteveRogers
stpzkmpfwg@stpzkmpfwg
StrangerDanger@StrangerDanger
Struggler03@Struggler03
studymaxxer@studymaxxer
SubHumanHere@SubHumanHere
subhumantosubhumans@subhumantosubhumans
Survivor95@Survivor95
sтᴀʀʙoʏ@sтᴀʀʙoʏ
@teemowhite
teethiseverything@teethiseverything
temporomandibular32@temporomandibular32
the BULL@the BULL
The Thinker@The Thinker
The_God@The_God
Thegreatone@Thegreatone
THEMOGGER@THEMOGGER
TheTakeoverHasBegun@TheTakeoverHasBegun
tom69@tom69
ToTheTop@ToTheTop
TRUE_CEL@TRUE_CEL
try2beme@try2beme
TUSSELEIF@TUSSELEIF
Tylermax@Tylermax
Tyronius Maximus@Tyronius Maximus
uberfuckchad@uberfuckchad
UglyItalian@UglyItalian
untouchable_coper@untouchable_coper
user1728482728@user1728482728
vaseqmoherad@vaseqmoherad
@Venommm_
Viperm@Viperm
WannaBeA6@WannaBeA6
@wastedpotential
Whatever0@Whatever0
@WHITECURRY
WhiteGoodman@WhiteGoodman
whitegymmax@whitegymmax
@wificonnector
Willmogulater@Willmogulater
Wiqfi@Wiqfi
WishIwasChico@WishIwasChico
Xangsane@Xangsane
Yuno_howitez@Yuno_howitez
zainab@zainab
@zan
Zer0/∞@Zer0/∞
Zetoch@Zetoch
Zikel_Nut@Zikel_Nut

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 30884
@Arditi @Yuno_howitez @Zikel_Nut @Whatever0 @Crestfallen95 @Cutecel2001 @Mastermind @WishIwasChico @forevergymcelling @only10inch @OogaBooba @uberfuckchad @DelonLover1999 @5'7 zoomer @BrahminBoss @lightskinbengali @UglyItalian @IHeightMogU @Fforsaken_11 @Johanjohan @Timmy @Survivor95 @looksmaxxer2 @Kristin @Apex6 @Alexanderr @Bonesbonesbonesbone @WHITECURRY @whitegymmax

• WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@Arditi @Yuno_howitez @Zikel_Nut @Whatever0 @Crestfallen95 @Cutecel2001 @Mastermind @WishIwasChico @forevergymcelling @only10inch @OogaBooba @uberfuckchad @DelonLover1999 @5'7 zoomer @BrahminBoss @lightskinbengali @UglyItalian @IHeightMogU @Fforsaken_11 @Johanjohan @Timmy @Survivor95 @looksmaxxer2 @Kristin @Apex6 @Alexanderr @Bonesbonesbonesbone @WHITECURRY @whitegymmax
Hey buddy

• +1
gimme good japanese porn links im horny

• JFL
@Zer0/∞ @rooman @nerdycomrade @RAITEIII @letmeon @justbentbro @GilfHunter @Nasi Lemak
I'm summoning more voters

GIRL 1:

Side profile:
View attachment 2361649

View attachment 2361650

Low amount/brown makeup:

View attachment 2361651

Smiling:

View attachment 2361654

Pose:

View attachment 2361656

View attachment 2361659

GIRL 2:

Side profile:

View attachment 2361660

View attachment 2361661

View attachment 2361662

Smiling:

View attachment 2361668

Pose:

View attachment 2361671

Most unfrauded pic:

View attachment 2361672

non of them lol and i like asian foids. They are all ugly. Look ag beabadoobee, she is an example of an asian baddie
IMG 0565

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
None. Asian women are disgusting insects.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, Xangsane and HeightPilledum
Girl 2 is Squishier 😭😭

• Love it
I'd say #2. Both look weird and soft, but #1 looks incredibly neotenous and rotund in the face, #2 is slightly better, but they're both jawless and uncanny.

• Woah

• Love it
no you prolly never saw a asian girl like her with that face..
Looks about like most alright looking Asian women who live in the West
BEABADOOBEE

Beabadoobee  The Fonda 11 21 2021 51782737102 cropped

Avatars CXRDbH9Zx7n3M1YD 78GV8A t500x500

She doesn't really strike me as anything exceptional facially speaking

• +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky
@thecel @Preston @JackTheKnife @autisticbrokeass @goldpill @Primalsplit

@Nick.Harte @Ken @Pei @Constantin Denis @ongongfr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back