Which ethnicities of women would you NOT date long-term? (Updated for August 2023)

Which ethnicities of women would you NOT date long-term?

• Total voters
Curry, Asian, Sea and Black. Dont want my children to turn Incel

Does this include Mulatta and HAPA
They wouldn't like my phenotype either and genetic recomb would probably fuck up the kids

What about Windian and Warab (dark mixes)?
Dark mixes no, but lighter ones yes. No homo but I'd be fine with the female version of your pheno for example.
Ideal for me would be a light Iranian but a lot are slutty/self hating so it's hard to find a good one.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
They wouldn't like my phenotype either and genetic recomb would probably fuck up the kids
So white then?
Dark mixes no, but lighter ones yes.
Understood
No homo but I'd be fine with the female version of your pheno for example.
How do you think the female version of me would look like? Face, body, behaviour and style?
Ideal for me would be a light Iranian but a lot are slutty/self hating so it's hard to find a good one.
I noticed this too.
What about light Pashtuns? Self hating too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
How do you think the female version of me would look like? Face, body, behaviour and style?
Pious, very non NT for a woman, modest, dark hair/light eyes.
I noticed this too.
What about light Pashtuns? Self hating too?
Not fully sure but not as much. The problem is a lot of normal Indians/Pakistanis lie about being Pashtun or half Pashtun. Which kind of distorts people's perception.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and Xangsane
anything not white

The problem is a lot of normal Indians/Pakistanis lie about being Pashtun or half Pashtun.
Nobody does this except self hating Pakis (who also claim they are Turkic)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Xangsane
Nobody does this except self hating Pakis (who also claim they are Turkic)
Yes that poll optionrefers to REAL Turkics/Pashtuns and who visibly look it. Self hating ones who claim fall under South Asian.

Pious, very non NT for a woman, modest, dark hair/light eyes.
Do you think I'd be skimped a lot if I were a foid? Who would be my SMV match if I were a foid?
Height and body?
Not fully sure but not as much.
Gotcha, must be the stricter culture
The problem is a lot of normal Indians/Pakistanis lie about being Pashtun or half Pashtun. Which kind of distorts people's perception.
See below
Yes that poll optionrefers to REAL Turkics/Pashtuns and who visibly look it. Self hating ones who claim fall under South Asian.

Would you exclude white passing ethnic foids?
Depends on the options I have or if I have any at all

Pale, blue eyes, light hair is prefered if the options are equal in term of looks levels

• +1
Depends on the options I have or if I have any at all

Pale, blue eyes, light hair is prefered if the options are equal in term of looks levels
Gotcha
Are you white?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Gotcha
Are you white?
Yes although my eyes aren't blue, they are like D20. That's why in case of a successful LTR I would prefer a blue eyed partner so my kids have them

Coloring is like the one of the dude on left at start, with hair being more brown/dirty blond

• +1
Yes although my eyes aren't blue, they are like D20. That's why in case of a successful LTR I would prefer a blue eyed partner so my kids have them

Coloring is like the one of the dude on left at start, with hair being more brown/dirty blond

Very understandable. I have blue eyes and I honestly don't care about what eye colour my wife/gf would have because the kid would carry the blue eyed gene anyway and is still likely to have them.

My GF has brown eyes. Unsure if she carries blue eyed genes (black/arab mulatta) but honestly idc.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Like @SubSigma?
Yes he's based and gingerpilled. Anime made me obsessed with gingers and strawberry blondes

• +1
Didn't even bother with the multiple choice just went straight to the black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Xangsane
Examples?
What about Tier 2 foids?

That's because that Chilean stacylite is white European, but is culturally latina. You do have latinas that are fully white.
All of the tier 2 ones look more white I think.

• +1
All of the tier 2 ones look more white I think.
Would you date a white woman who couldn't pass as white? (eg Alessia Cara, Bjork)

@Xangsane rate my options
Screenshot 20230827 161837 Chrome

• +1
  • +1
Why exclude blonde and Tier 2? Just curious
tier 2 is disgusting chink mutts , i only want like my phebo, your definition of brunettes is too broad i wouldnt date an actual white brunette (wasp/slav) only med or one with blue or green eyes

Does tier 1 or tier 2 WAJE mog?
T1 for me. Never had a thing for East Asian looking peoples and many HAPA and Turanids lean East Asian in their phenotype

• +1
T1 for me. Never had a thing for East Asian looking peoples and many HAPA and Turanids lean East Asian in their phenotype
Hence I split them into T1 (more Caucasoid adjacent) and T2 (more Mongoloid adjacent).

@aesthetic beauty told me oddly enough T2 is higher SMV than T1, but I think this is if you're white or white passing. Ethnics tend to prefer T1

• +1
Hence I split them into T1 (more Caucasoid adjacent) and T2 (more Mongoloid adjacent).

@aesthetic beauty told me oddly enough T2 is higher SMV than T1, but I think this is if you're white or white passing. Ethnics tend to prefer T1
Rule number 1 of racemixing: never downgrade in skull shape