Which ethnicities of women would you NOT date long-term? (Updated for August 2023)

Which ethnicities of women would you NOT date long-term?

• Total voters
I'd date every ethnicity if they are hot enough. Let's stop the cap even sfcels would breed black women if they got a chance to fuck a very good looking big boobs bubble butt black girl. Don't forget that self-hating girls of different ethnicity are more likely to like average or ugly men of your race so you still have a chance.

I have never seen a single good-looking white girl (who isn't famous) dating a good-looking black guy (who isn't famous) online as in tiktok shit, same goes for asian girls and white men etc. Just look up those whorish girls who fuck only blacks/whites/asians, you'll see them get into gangbangs with fat fucks, neckbeards, etc... They are not attracted to the looks, rather they are attracted to the idea of racetraiting. I've seen miss Japan with an ugly black guy who isn't even tall, JFL. I've seen many tall Balkancel birdcels with ultra hot Asian girls. Those bitches have no taste so better take advantage of that.

JBW/JBB are completely viable to self-hating women, you can literally be ugly as shit and you'll still pull it off with those bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Let's stop the cap even sfcels would breed black women if they got a chance to fuck a very good looking big boobs bubble butt black girl.
Of course they would, being an abusive slave master and owning negroes is their ultimate fantasy :lul:

I'm repulsed by female gooks.

not for me
Why not
I'd date every ethnicity if they are hot enough.
What psl is that?
Let's stop the cap even sfcels would breed black women if they got a chance to fuck a very good looking big boobs bubble butt black girl. Don't forget that self-hating girls of different ethnicity are more likely to like average or ugly men of your race so you still have a chance.

I have never seen a single good-looking white girl (who isn't famous) dating a good-looking black guy (who isn't famous) online as in tiktok shit, same goes for asian girls and white men etc. Just look up those whorish girls who fuck only blacks/whites/asians, you'll see them get into gangbangs with fat fucks, neckbeards, etc... They are not attracted to the looks, rather they are attracted to the idea of racetraiting. I've seen miss Japan with an ugly black guy who isn't even tall, JFL. I've seen many tall Balkancel birdcels with ultra hot Asian girls. Those bitches have no taste so better take advantage of that.

JBW/JBB are completely viable to self-hating women, you can literally be ugly as shit and you'll still pull it off with those bitches.
Isn't miss Japan blasian?

What psl is that?
5.25+ every ethnicity, lower I prefer whites.
Isn't miss Japan blasian?
I didn't mean current one, but an ex miss Japan. There's a video of a randpm black guy traveling to Japan (he travels in general) and he meets miss Japan and I believe dated her while there.

• +1
Would you date a white woman who couldn't pass as white? (eg Alessia Cara, Bjork)
Well I wouldn't date either of them because they're not attractive but for a LTR I just need a cute white girl with brown hair and blue eyes, ethnic phenotypes are beautiful too but I wouldn't LTR one.

• +1
Well I wouldn't date either of them because they're not attractive but for a LTR I just need a cute white girl with brown hair and blue eyes, ethnic phenotypes are beautiful too but I wouldn't LTR one.
Have ethnic or dark white foids called you out on this?

@Xangsane good post bro

• +1
@aspiringexcel @marauder

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Honestly, I don't think there is any ethnicity that I would actively not date long-term.

For me, it's if she's attractive (and finds me attractive) and we get along, and is mostly sensible (no only-fans etc).

Although, if you want to be cynical, you could say I wouldn't date any of them because I'm sub-5.

• +1
Are you chad?

Why?
I am high htn-chadlite depanding on who rates but I have very good body so it opens up more options irl.

I am attracted to 4-4.5 psl white grls sometimes idk why

• +1
I am high htn-chadlite depanding on who rates but I have very good body so it opens up more options irl.

I am attracted to 4-4.5 psl white grls sometimes idk why
Have you been rated? What's your ethnicity?

Why white?

Honestly, I don't think there is any ethnicity that I would actively not date long-term.

For me, it's if she's attractive (and finds me attractive) and we get along, and is mostly sensible (no only-fans etc).

Although, if you want to be cynical, you could say I wouldn't date any of them because I'm sub-5.
But if you HAD to choose which ethnicities you wouldn't date? Everyone has bias jfl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
But if you HAD to choose which ethnicities you wouldn't date? Everyone has bias jfl.
Sentinelese, but after thinking about it, they're an ethnicity that I could probably safely say as there are like 40 people, so probably 20 women, fewer than that that are 18 to 25, then they have to be single, that's not even getting into the language barrier, then attractive and lastly, not trying to eat me.

• +1
I will get with a white woman or die trying.

They are generally better looking than other races in my opinion (not racist - just preference bro!), generally more pleasant to deal with (despite the Karen trope) - less bitchy, less demanding, more empathetic (these things are not to be confused with more submissive, which is actually something I find very unattractive). Before some low IQ moron shows up, yes these are GENERAL ideas of how things are - not every white girl is great looking and pleasant to deal with.

Luckily I've turned out to be a decent looking ethnic and have landed attractive white girls in the past.

Currently single, but ultimately I will settle down with a white girl. I have a few guys in my family who have already settled down with white girls and several of them have kids who legit look 100% white (like southern european but not even THAT southern european). I don't know what sort of fuckery is going on, but the genes for my ethnicity specifically seem to be recessive to whites, I am going to take advantage of this and bleach my lineage into oblivion.

tenor.gif

Probably the best part of this will honestly be the reactions of salty ethnics acting as if I've somehow betrayed them. EAT SHIT and keep coping with your woke nonsense.

my two choices was also the top 2 picks of females that others wont date

legit looksmax forum mindset

• +1

They are generally better looking than other races in my opinion (not racist - just preference bro!), generally more pleasant to deal with (despite the Karen trope) - less bitchy, less demanding, more empathetic (these things are not to be confused with more submissive, which is actually something I find very unattractive). Before some low IQ moron shows up, yes these are GENERAL ideas of how things are - not every white girl is great looking and pleasant to deal with.

Luckily I've turned out to be a decent looking ethnic and have landed attractive white girls in the past.

Currently single, but ultimately I will settle down with a white girl. I have a few guys in my family who have already settled down with white girls and several of them have kids who legit look 100% white (like southern european but not even THAT southern european). I don't know what sort of fuckery is going on, but the genes for my ethnicity specifically seem to be recessive to whites, I am going to take advantage of this and bleach my lineage into oblivion.

tenor.gif

Probably the best part of this will honestly be the reactions of salty ethnics acting as if I've somehow betrayed them. EAT SHIT and keep coping with your woke nonsense.
How have ethnics reacted to this?

Sentinelese, but after thinking about it, they're an ethnicity that I could probably safely say as there are like 40 people, so probably 20 women, fewer than that that are 18 to 25, then they have to be single, that's not even getting into the language barrier, then attractive and lastly, not trying to eat me.
Yeah you probably won't have contact with them jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Graham

tenor.gif

What about the tier 1 and Tier 2 white adjacent ethnics?

I would never ltr black or indian or Asian

How have ethnics reacted to this?
Mixed bag.

You have the ethnics who secretly understand or maybe even agree with me who laugh and jokingly chastise me.

And you have the ethnics who lose their minds and try to have some fucking debate with me like they'll change my mind. lmao

• +1
Mixed bag.

You have the ethnics who secretly understand or maybe even agree with me who laugh and jokingly chastise me.

And you have the ethnics who lose their minds and try to have some fucking debate with me like they'll change my mind. lmao
Men or women?

I dont even know, I would date short term but not marry and Tier 1/2 adjacent ethnics are what I am so I deff wouldnt mind

• +1
I’m not attracted to Black women & Asian women . Don’t like MENA women because of religious reason. 😂💀Also had a post on Instagram where a brown girl was going batshit crazy over guys preferring white women. Calling them bimbos and not as caring as South Asian foids

Have you been rated? What's your ethnicity?

Why white?
I am white, yes I have been rated by a couple experienced users.

I feel like both asians and black women are not sexy when average. White women and čatinas for some reason turn me on even when just above average.

I dont even know, I would date short term but not marry and Tier 1/2 adjacent ethnics are what I am so I deff wouldnt mind
Would you date T1 T2 ethnics long term and marry

• +1
Reactions: kebab
I’m not attracted to Black women & Asian women . Don’t like MENA women because of religious reason. 😂💀Also had a post on Instagram where a brown girl was going batshit crazy over guys preferring white women. Calling them bimbos and not as caring as South Asian foids
What ethnicity were the guys and what was her preference

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Are you HAPA

tenor.gif

Your comments about white women's personalities are just the halo effect in action. Their personalities are as rancid as most other female groups.

• +1
What ethnicity were the guys and what was her preference
Pakistani Indian. She said she prefers brown guys over white boys cuz most of them are mid. She had Dravidian pheno

• +1