Which hyaluronic acid and copper peptide serum should i buy?

D

Deleted member 3580

Iron
Own Doc's Copper Peptide Serum or The Ordinary's Buffet Serum

Copper peptide and Hyaluronic acid serum 30 ml
vs
31TlNRsLDL

AND

Own Doc's Hyaluronic Acid Serum or The Ordinary's Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Hyaluronic acid and NMF gliding serum 5 ml
vs
51NsEaRn TL SL1200

Use: For micro needling pre/post care.

Application: Hyaluronic acid ----> Micro Needling ----> Copper Peptide Serum+Infadolan

Current Skin Care routine (Extras): Vit C Serum+Squalane Oil in the AM & Retin-A+Niacinamide Serum+Squalane Oil in the PM.

To conclude,based on the above info, what product will best suit my need? I'll be micro needling using Derminator 2 once a fortnight (2 weeks)

P.S- Can I use Infadolan and Squalane Oil together in everyday routine (both AM and PM) or is it an overkill?💀

Thank you! :D

Attachments

• Copper peptide and Hyaluronic acid serum 30 ml.jpg
    Copper peptide and Hyaluronic acid serum 30 ml.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 5
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and goat2x
@benignice

• +1
Reactions: bdycope and Deleted member 3580

I'd go for The Ordinary tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 3580
View attachment 589553
I'd go for The Ordinary tbh
I was thinking the same but...
Won't The Ordinary's Buffet be an overkill considering the amount of different stuff it contains?
Is the hyaluronic acid sold by Own Doc legit? Looks made in China to me.
I would like to have the product be versatile in case I ever want to use it in my every day routine.
The Ordinary looks like the way to go forward. But I ain't sure and want some expert opinion:rolleyes:

the ordinary is great and I have super sensitive skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3580
Won't The Ordinary's Buffet be an overkill considering the amount of different stuff it contains?
Is the hyaluronic acid sold by Own Doc legit? Looks made in China to me.
I would like to have the product be versatile in case I ever want to use it in my every day routine.
The Ordinary looks like the way to go forward. But I ain't sure and want some expert opinion:rolleyes:
Wouldn't say I'm an expert but it wouldn't be overkill, and I can't say whether Own Doc's stuff is legit (haven't tried it) but their microneedling products are legit so I'd assume their other products are high quality too

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 3580
the ordinary is great and I have super sensitive skin
Have you used it's "Buffet" serum post microneedling? How was it or do I need to buy something less intense from The Ordinary for microneedling purpose?

Wouldn't say I'm an expert but it wouldn't be overkill, and I can't say whether Own Doc's stuff is legit (haven't tried it) but their microneedling products are legit so I'd assume their other products are high quality too
Thanks a lot! I wasn't able to find any conclusive Reddit/Looksmax threads online regarding microneedling post care products. Guess I'll go with The Ordinary's buffet and The Ordinary's Hyaluronic Acid most probably:D

• Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger
Have you used it's "Buffet" serum post microneedling? How was it or do I need to buy something less intense from The Ordinary for microneedling purpose?
haven’t used it but ingredients look great

• +1
Thanks a lot! I wasn't able to find any conclusive Reddit/Looksmax threads online regarding microneedling post care products. Guess I'll go with The Ordinary's buffet and The Ordinary's Hyaluronic Acid most probably:D

Good luck boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3580
haven’t used it but ingredients look great
So none of the myriad of ingredients are irritating to the skin I assume? That would be awesome if true! Thanks!
P.S- Found an article on web while researching which recomended products needed for pre/post care microneedling but it didn't clearly mention which product to use when and yes it did have The Ordinary's buffet as one of the recommendations :D

Or just 1 meeks

So none of the myriad of ingredients are irritating to the skin I assume? That would be awesome if true! Thanks!
P.S- Found an article on web while researching which recomended products needed for pre/post care microneedling but it didn't clearly mention which product to use when and yes it did have The Ordinary's buffet as one of the recommendations :D
can’t generalize because everyone’s skin is individual and irritated by different things, but Id recommend you to try and find out.

• +1
can’t generalize because everyone’s skin is individual and irritated by different things, but Id recommend you to try and find out.
Haven't had any problems using Vitamin C serum+Hyaluronic acid moisturiser post microneedling in the past...so The Ordinary wins I guess! :D

• +1
Reactions: bdycope
@Seth Walsh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Toth's thot
Does that stuff actually work

heard hyaluronic acid cant penetrate skin

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3580 and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3580

Does that make all the products with hyaluronic acid as a key ingredient cope?:what::lul:

On a second thought, it will do penetrate the skin as you microneedle and open up the skin pores:unsure:
This theory does raise questions about it's effectiveness in everyday skin routine though. Interesting!:D

Does that make all the products with hyaluronic acid as a key ingredient cope?:what::lul:
No.

Just because an ingredient doesn't penetrate deeply, it doesn't mean that it doesn't work. To say so demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of the function of an ingredient.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3580 and Mateusz74
i use the ordinary
its not bad but if im being honest its too weak to have any real good effects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 3580
especially 0,2 ghk cu what the fuck is that pussy amount
use the buffet it has 1% still weak but better

• JFL