Which of the 100000 religions is right

Whatever you pick don’t pick islam

The truth is Islam is a cult not a religion, no matter how much these org dawah clowns will lie to you, don’t believe them
Haha it would be better if he picked Islam over a pagan religion though because then he would be completely lost

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
it does not only cause those things, free will also allows us to submit freely to God which is what he truly desires. Also the suffering in this life makes the joy in the next life even greater. without sin things like forgiveness and redemption would not exist either which would also lead to God not being glorified as much which is what truly matters.
But Why the need for glorification i mean if we had no free will he could just tell Us to do so bc hes all powerfuk

just because your parents didnt let you slay when you were younger doesnt mean islam is a cult

ex muslim ramblings
Islam is a cult because Muhammad was a cult leader, who used religion to gain power and influence, it’s really that Simple

But obviously you won’t ever admit that because ur job in dawah is to deceive people

Which is funny because you have even been deceived in your own cult lol, considering you even follow the wrong version of Islam lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and watah
Islam is a cult because Muhammad was a cult leader, who used religion to gain power and influence, it’s really that Simple

But obviously you won’t ever admit that because ur job in dawah is to deceive people

Which is funny because you have even been deceived in your own cult lol, considering you even follow the wrong version of Islam lol
As if the church didnt do that too in the Middle ages

Screenshot 2024 08 20 at 54341PM

every religion is a "cult" because its directed towards God

"wrong version"
if you don't even believe in islam then how can you say which version is right :feelskek:
so you're saying sunnism is "correct"?

As if the church didnt do that too in the Middle ages
People who argue moral high grounds when arguing which abrahamic religions is true is the most retarded shit I've seen because all 3 have done a lot of immoral shit

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and ss07
Yeh but one can argue the church used Jesus as a pawn for their own gains, you can’t say the same about Muhammad
they still used religion for Weath and power

People who argue moral high grounds when arguing which abrahamic religions is true is the most retarded shit I've seen because all 3 have done a lot of immoral shit
Yea Im aware

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
None of them.

• Woah
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
View attachment 3110097

"wrong version"
if you don't even believe in islam then how can you say which version is right :feelskek:
Sunni>Shia but you make some good music "alialialialialiali"

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
But Why the need for glorification i mean if we had no free will he could just tell Us to do so bc hes all powerfuk
our free decision to submit to God is what glorifies Him. if we were forced to worship Him without consciously deciding to then it wouldn't mean anything.

View attachment 3110097

"wrong version"
No I’m saying given a belief in the religion, the correct one would be Sunni

I do agree with aspects of Shia but overall it’s a bunch of nonsense

But the religion as a whole is anyway so who cares

• +1
our free decision to submit to God is what glorifies Him. if we were forced to worship Him without consciously deciding to then it wouldn't mean anything.
I still dont understand why he would need that

True

• +1
Why what use do we have for him
God is not in need of anything
He created us because He felt like it basically
No I’m saying given a belief in the religion, the correct one would be Sunni

I do agree with aspects of Shia but overall it’s a bunch of nonsense

But the religion as a whole is anyway so who cares
what exactly is nonsense about Shi'ism
oh no way i cant believe the Prophet (SAWW) designated a successor instead of letting other people decide oh wow that is incomprehensible

Holy Eastern Orthodoxy. Pagans worship demons, Muslims follow a lying illiterate thug who made shit up so he could live the dream. Catholics follow false doctrine and believe the popes word is infallible😂 Protestants… well they’re just kike loving faggots.

• +1
Reactions: watah, thugmaxxer2, ss07 and 1 other person
God is not in need of anything
He created us because he felt like it basically

what exactly is nonsense about Shi'ism
oh no way i cant believe the Prophet (SAWW) designated a successor instead of letting other people decide oh wow that is incomprehensible
Doesn’t even matter since the whole “religion” is false

• JFL
Reactions: ss07
I still dont understand why he would need that
because if we don't worship Him with free will, it is essentially just a bunch of robots worshiping Him which doesn't give Him the glory he deserves. Submitting to Him only gives Him glory if it is an action done out of choice.

Doesn’t even matter since the whole “religion” is false
okay but you said Shi'ism is nonsense and the "wrong version" of Islam so why is that

because if we don't worship Him with free will, it is essentially just a bunch of robots worshiping Him which doesn't give Him the glory he deserves. Submitting to Him only gives Him glory if it is an action done out of choice.
Why Does he need glory if hes almighty

@Gaygymmaxx are you pagan?

agreed but ur such a meathead you cant understand the trinity
Nigga jesus died but god and the spirit didnt, meaning they are not one.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Holy Eastern Orthodoxy. Pagans worship demons, Muslims follow a lying illiterate thug who made shit up so he could live the dream. Catholics follow false doctrine and believe the popes word is infallible😂 Protestants… well they’re just kike loving faggots.
Holy based

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ripper, ss07 and FascisstChad
God has given free will to humans (i.e. control over themselves)
>allah is omniscient, the pen has written all fates
>you will be judged on your free will bro
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
>allah is omniscient, the pen has written all fates
>you will be judged on your free will bro
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
your 20iq brain can't process that knowing something will happen and forcing something to happen isn't the same thing

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
He does not need worship but He is worthy of worship
Exactly, we should actually be thankful to god. People get it wrong and think god needs us. It's in fact we who depend on god and he is very merciful for allowing such meaningless beings as us reach such a high status

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin, thugmaxxer2 and shia.jihadist
Exactly, we should actually be thankful to god. People get it wrong and think god needs us. It's in fact we who depend on god and he is very merciful for allowing such meaningless beings as us reach such a high status
based but capitalise the G in God next time buddy :owo:

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and ss07
Gotta be JEWdaism 100%

Only account for 0.2% or so of the world population but control more or less a quarter of the world economy

Fucking chosen by god innit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, ss07 and iwannabebreathtakin
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: nigga acting like this means something
just because you're too mentally retarded to understand it doesn't make it meaningless

we glorify God by simply existing and living our lives as humans (assuming we dont do immoral stuff)

that alone is a showcase of Gods infinite creativity which glorifies him

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
  • +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and iwannabebreathtakin
we glorify God by simply existing and living our lives as humans (assuming we dont do immoral stuff)

that alone is a showcase of Gods infinite creativity which glorifies him
But what is life what Does he Want me to do except praying