white men are inferior to asian men, i as a white boy admit it

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
the asian race is the superior one

white men look grotesque and absurd in comparision of asian
that's why women are taking it in account now, and we see more and more amwf couples

the mog is unberable, they are better than us in everytihng IQ, sport, looks, entertainement we can't compete.

women nowadays want cute efffeminate boyfriends

the asian race take over
i as a white man accept it, submit, and provide toward leading to the new asian world order

us

them

foids don't want ugly masc dudes anymroe, it' prettyboy or death

I seriously think every asian man on this planet deserve a white aryan nordic girl to do everything he desire sexually and a white boy to pay for it all.

how can we cope????
everyday young prime western jb seamax to korea for some prettyboy chang dick, while you (her looksmax) jerk off to underage anime girl:feelswhy:

open your eyes
this is the world

the white race is nearing it's end, it's over for us white men.

I want to open your eyes,

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, mogging, lil truecel and 10 others
legit

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, mogging, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
Yakhi😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙 one day you're a nigger other day you're kpoop and the other day cumskin 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. Manu le cocku curry arc when 🤙🤙🤙😹😹😹???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin, chadtindermoney, Broly and 8 others
east/central asians smv exploded the most exponentially in recent times than any other race

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, mogging, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
OP is black

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16369, SendMePicsToRate and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and currylightskin
You indeed have a very low iq and you are a cuckold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin and Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
east/central asians smv exploded the most exponentially in recent times than any other race
No it hasn’t. Just top 0.00000001% kpop surgery makeup gluth injection maxxed Koreans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY, PapaGremlin, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
No it hasn’t. Just top 0.00000001% kpop surgery makeup gluth injection maxxed Koreans.

I don’t mean all Asian, specifically the K-pop anime looking ones

bro you do realise the only time women fancy asian men is when they lighten their skin by injected cancer chemicals to be white, and dye their hair light colours like a white man and get face surgery to look like a white man

look at kpop niggas in that thread^

@Predeterminism I think you’re unaware how weird and autism all these posts make you look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Featherless Biped, Deleted member 21620, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person

Way more WMAF couples in korea
and 10000000x more WMAF couples in the west

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
@Predeterminism I think you’re unaware how weird and autism all these posts make you loo
I think you are unaware that he doesn't give a fuck about what Graycels think of him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

brutal looks

I think you are unaware that he doesn't give a fuck about what Graycels think of him
"graycel". you cant be mentally disabled and expect people to listen to ur arguments

"graycel". you cant be mentally disabled and expect people to listen to ur arguments
Fuck off nt fag autism is a superpower

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and dirtydorito
shut the fuck up

@Predeterminism the amount of time u spend on east Asian men definitely means u think of east asians as a major threat if u act this schizo on every post mentioning east asians. Please stop the cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
@Predeterminism the amount of time u spend on east Asian men definitely means u think of east asians as a major threat if u act this schizo on every post mentioning east asians. Please stop the cope.
ooh i can'tbelieve my eyes oh my god:love::love::love::love:
a superior asian man made me the honor to enter my thread

ouch

i'm not worthy

Cope thread. AMWF couples have actually decreased since 1980.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 14262, traveler and 3 others

wow this is some cope. I've been to korean and its insane how many gigachangs there are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Cheesyrumble
you just needed putting in ur place. but its done now. its okay buddy boyo

wow this is some cope. I've been to korean and its insane how many gigachangs there are.
the study in the post was conducted in the United states

The asian race is indeed superior:feelswhy:

Attachments

• 1661012673617723.webm
    422.5 KB
@Collagen or rope

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
meanwhile irl:

C1Zcmpg.gifv
C1Zcmpg.gif

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin and stevielake

that's why women are taking it in account now, and we see more and more amwf couples

the mog is unberable, they are better than us in everytihng IQ, sport, looks, entertainement we can't compete.

View attachment 1830932

the asian race take over
i as a white man accept it, submit, and provide toward leading to the new asian world order

us
View attachment 1830917

them
View attachment 1830915

I seriously think every asian man on this planet deserve a white aryan nordic girl to do everything he desire sexually and a white boy to pay for it all.

how can we cope????
everyday young prime western jb seamax to korea for some prettyboy chang dick, while you (her looksmax) jerk off to underage anime girl:feelswhy:

open your eyes
this is the world
View attachment 1830925View attachment 1830929View attachment 1830926View attachment 1830930View attachment 1830933

Cope you are just ugly. White > every other race

View attachment 1830932

the asian race take over

us
View attachment 1830917

them
View attachment 1830915

how can we cope????

open your eyes
this is the world
View attachment 1830925View attachment 1830929View attachment 1830926View attachment 1830930View attachment 1830933

GOOD PROPAGANDA MY SON 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Love it

View attachment 1830932

the asian race take over

us
View attachment 1830917

them
View attachment 1830915

how can we cope????

open your eyes
this is the world

True

• JFL
Brown Arabs mog whites
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhshahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

N

• JFL
Reactions: traveler