White people could be a lot smarter if they ditched wheat (gluten) consumption for good

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Every continent traditionally has it’s staple grain, which people have been relying on for cheap calories since millenia:

AAB1C4EA 4526 4435 8E6D ADA2E33E27E4

While in some places there are more than one popular grain in consumption, in general people relied on

• Maize in Africa
  • Wheat in Europe
  • Rice in Asia
  • Corn in the Americas
While all grains are sub par from a nutritional standpoint and historically only served humans as a cheap source of energy, they are not made equal. Being plant foods, all of them contain lots of anti-nutrients
https://looksmax.org/threads/anti-nutrients-megathread-plants-are-dangerous.384992/

But wheat is by far the worst of them all, since it’s protein, called gluten is the most harmful of all existing anti-nutrients (toxins that plants create to deter animals from eating them - but humans are dumb enough to disregard these cautions and eat them anyways, then suffer the consequences by deteriorating their health).

Gluten is so toxic, it can literally kill people with celiac disease (about 1.5% of the population) on the spot. The biggest deception comes from society thinking gluten spares the rest 98.5%, but it does not.

Gluten is harmful for everyone - celiac disease is just a state of being very sensitive to it to the point it straight up kills you. Wheat as we currently have it dont exists in nature, it was originally a type of vers toxic grass , completely unedible to humans.

9F4E5140 A111 4EBB BD73 B2296947F727

It’s protection against being eaten by us is gluten - a protein which damages the lining of our intestines, allowing other toxins to allow absorption from our gut into our broader system. The damage done on the wall of the intestines leads to leaky gut syndromes, IBS and autoimmune disease by proxy of increased intestinal permeability.

2EAD6329 EEBE 4B11 9486 E4311CF701C6

Your gut and mental health are heavily tied together. By ruining your gut with incredibly potent toxins like gluten, you are giving yourself brain fog and literally making yourself dumber by the day.

http://thecarnivorenutritionist.com/blog/2019/12/5/gluten

Europeans having wheat and it’s baked form, bread as their stape food historically always took a toll on both their physical and mental health. A remainder that prehistoric hunter gatherers used to be on average 183-185cm tall, while agricultural, bread munching Europeans shranked to sub 170cm for most of history, only getting back to their original height with increased meat consumption in the 20th century.

18FF1D0B 4246 4C13 B6A9 51A9CCA1ABC3

While Asians would always be the most intelligent race in merit of being the Young race, Europeans could have a lot smaller handicap if they stopped viewing bread and pasta as their staple foods, and stopped damaging their brain with gluten, a neurotoxin. East-Asian civilizational development was greatly boosted by the fact that their staple grain, (white) rice is relatively free from antinutrients and is very easy to digest. The fact it can be harvested multiple times a year lead to huge populations as more people can be fed on rice than any other grain.

If you want to read more about why you should never touch wheat again, I can recommend reading David Perlmutter’s book, Grain Brain , which talks about the dangers of wheat consumption
Amazon product ASIN 031623480X

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Martian, T50 Mogger, joeveniro and 22 others
yes. I agree with you. You should not be eating fruits, vegetables or grains. You should be eating a high fat animal based diet on top of supplementing with all 90 essential nutrients.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 20097, gymcel:( and 10 others
What about rye?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Sounds like cope. I eat wheat based foods all the time and my IQ is 150 tested.

Gluten is life.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, owlofathena, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
yes. I agree with you. You should not be eating fruits, vegetables or grains. You should be eating a high fat animal based diet on top of supplementing with all 90 essential nutrients.

Kek. Fruits and veggies are good for you. Your diet should be mainly meat and plants simultaneously.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Chadpreetmaybe and germanlooks
Sounds like cope. I eat wheat based foods all the time and my IQ is 150 tested.

Gluten is life.
Nah fried chicken and mcdonalds is life
2849727 1650544825141

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, Lawton88, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 8 others
Kek. Fruits and veggies are good for you. Your diet should be mainly meat and plants simultaneously.
you dont need fruits to live. you need the vitamins in minerals contained within fruits to live. now why not just supplement with a multivitamin and avoid all the sugar, fructose, toxins, heavy metals and carcinogens contained within fruits and vegetables?

now I understand the old saying "everything in moderation" but its the truth and do what you will with the truth. Considering even that fruits and vegetables are GMO and are not what they was 1000 years ago. 1000 years ago an apple was the size of a quarter. We are getting way more sugar than we need from fruits and vegetables and I think you shouldnt be eating more than 50 grams of sugar a day at MOST.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, enchanted_elixir, Moggie and 2 others

Cholesterol is the exact opposite of gluten, it’s manna for your brain. 25% of your cholesterol is found in your brain, you are literally nourishing it by eating animal foods high in cholesterol such as organs or eggs.

No wonder carnivore people always seem to be the sharpest in other areas of knowledge as well

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, enchanted_elixir and jaw_is_law
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
you dont need fruits to live. you need the vitamins in minerals contained within fruits to live. now why not just supplement with a multivitamin and avoid all the sugar, fructose, toxins, heavy metals and carcinogens contained within fruits and vegetables?

now I understand the old saying "everything in moderation" but its the truth and do what you will with the truth. Considering even that fruits and vegetables are GMO and are not what they was 1000 years ago. 1000 years ago an apple was the size of a quarter. We are getting way more sugar than we need from fruits and vegetables and I think you shouldnt be eating more than 50 grams of sugar a day at MOST.
i agree with u but id rather not take vitamins anyway theyre loaded with metals and shit

Sugar is good for you.

Just stop drinking soda and eating all these shit foods.

Eat meat and apples and bananas etc and you're good. Enough with the cuck science talk, they have no idea what the ideal diet is. They come out with a shitty study saying gluten is bad one day and say salt is bad the next.

• +1
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Schönling and 5 others
Sugar is good for you.

Eat meat and apples and bananas etc and you're good. Enough with the cuck science talk, they have no idea what the ideal diet is. They come out with a shitty study saying gluten is bad one day and say salt is bad the next.
salt is bad though

• JFL
Reactions: Zaq, CristianT, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
Cholesterol is the exact opposite of gluten, it’s manna for your brain. 25% of your cholesterol is found in your brain, you are literally nourishing it by eating animal foods high in cholesterol such as organs or eggs.

No wonder carnivore people always seem to be the sharpest in other areas of knowledge as well
if you starve your brain of cholesterol then your brain isn't at its most optimal state for function. And exercise, humans have literally evolved to exercise, consider reading this article.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Danish_Retard, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Eating a cup full of the stuff is. Are you eating so much salt?
the average person eats 2x the recommended daily salt intake

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
so? We're much healthier now that our modified foods have so much more nutrition in them.
your so fucking retarded, no. the nutrients in fruits and vegetables have slowly declined by over 80% since the 1900s. That means in order to get the same amount of vitamins and minerals your great grandparents had from a single fruit, you would have to eat 500% MORE to get the SAME amount of nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
What about rye?
Rye is just as bad as wheat, as it contains secalin, a form of gluten protein. Same goes for barley.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gandy and Moggie
your so fucking retarded, no. the nutrients in fruits and vegetables have slowly declined by over 80% since the 1900s. That means in order to get the same amount of vitamins and minerals your great grandparents had from a single fruit, you would have to eat 500% MORE to get the SAME amount of nutrients.

pls tell me potatoes have not been diluted

Sugar is good for you.

you can do whatever you want. And im not saying sugar is bad for you. Sugar is a tool. You just have to understand how to use it properly. And nobody should be eating sugar all year round. Its literally contrary to our human evolution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
the average person eats 2x the recommended daily salt intake
What does this have to do with salt being bad?

sounds like horseshit. Doesn't line up with reality. If that was the case, people would be malnourished but instead the flynn effect has shown that we have gotten smarter than our grandparents by a lot.

I could link shitty studies too you know.

sounds like horseshit. Doesn't line up with reality. If that was the case, people would be malnourished but instead the flynn effect has shown that we have gotten smarter than our grandparents by a lot.

I could link shitty studies too you know
thats not true at all. Are you just pulling shit out of your ass at this point?

there is a generational decline in IQ scores and they have been falling for decades. Young people are getting dumber after every generation.

the only reason young people right now are smarter than their grandparents is because of access to 99% of the information in the world on the tip of your fingers through a phone.

What does this have to do with salt being bad?

I could link shitty studies too you know.
there is an increase in the amount of health problems and obesity. Americans are simultaneously malnourished and obese.

Good thread yakhi😻😻😻😻😎😎😎🤙🤙🤙

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Sugar is good for you.
Sugar in excess consumption quite literally rapes your skin. Glucose molecules structurally are very similar to ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

5F09A2B3 EFD2 49ED A40E 2E930A30AC5B

Humans are special in the sense that unlike most animals, we cannot synthetize our own vitamin C, so we have to rely on dietary sources to intake it. Ascorbic acid, paired with the amino acid glycine is used in our body to produce collagen.

Dietary glucose (sugar) and vitamin C compete in absorption. The more sugar you eat, the less vitamin C get absorpted and the worse your collagen synthesis is.

Excess sugar intake leads to premature aging as it ruins your collagen production. This should be trivial on a looksmaxxing site, but apparently it’s not :feelswhat:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, Deleted member 21531, Schönling and 7 others
thats not true at all. Are you just pulling shit out of your ass at this point?

there is a generational decline in IQ scores and they have been falling for decades. Young people are getting dumber after every generation.

the only reason young people right now are smarter than their grandparents is because of access to 99% of the information in the world on the tip of your fingers through a phone.

IQ is not knowledge ffs. Do I have to show what IQ even is now?

And that recent drop is like half a point per decade and is completely to do with immigration. White IQ has had to be adjusted to around 102 because they haven't dropped at all.

We're around 20-30 points higher than our grandparents. So much for our nutrition degrading. We have never been better off.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Asians also consume a lot of Iodine which is very important for brain development and IQ. American diet doesn't have enough Iodine in it.

Sugar in excess consumption quite literally rapes your skin. Glucose molecules structurally are very similar to ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

View attachment 1827476

Humans are special in the sense that unlike most animals, we cannot synthetize our own vitamin C, so we have to rely on dietary sources to intake it. Ascorbic acid, paired with the amino acid glycine is used in our body to produce collagen.

Dietary glucose (sugar) and vitamin C compete in absorption. The more sugar you eat, the less vitamin C get absorpted and the worse your collagen synthesis is.

Excess sugar intake leads to premature aging as it ruins your collagen production
I'm not saying you should eat it excessively

View attachment 1827476

Excess sugar intake leads to premature aging as it ruins your collagen production. This should be trivial on a looksmaxxing site, but apparently it’s not :feelswhat:
the only reason you should eat excess sugar is if your bulking up and you want to put on a lot of bodyfat. the ketogenic diet is notoriously hard to gain weight on.

there is an increase in the amount of health problems and obesity. Americans are simultaneously malnourished and obese.
They not malnourished. We're also getting taller. We have an over abundance of nutrition.

I'm not saying you should eat it excessively
You cannot not eat it excessively if you are relying on carbohydrates as your main macronutrient, because all carbs, including complex ones (such as starches) get broken down into glucose in the end.

Eating bread and pasta is not any better for your skin than eating bars of chocolates

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and jaw_is_law
You cannot not eat it excessively if you are relying on carbohydrates as your main macronutrient, because all complex carbs (such as starches) get broken down into glucose in the end.

Eating bread and pasta is not any better for your skin than eating bars of chocolates
Just don't eat it like a pig. You should be eating bread like maybe a few times a week. The rest should be meat and fruits and veggies

You cannot not eat it excessively if you are relying on carbohydrates as your main macronutrient, because all complex carbs (such as starches) get broken down into glucose in the end.

glucose is glucose, no matter if it comes from fruits, grains, chocolate, candy, soda. Its all just glucose in the end.

I dont know how people dont understand that. drinking a fruit smoothie is no better for your health and probably worse than drinking 2 liters of coca cola

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coriec and Prettyboy
fruits and veggies
I love the fucking formaldehyde, amygdalin, solanin, cucurbitacin E contained in fruits and vegetables which are one of many many many chemicals contained in them which are EXTREMELY toxic to humans.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
glucose is glucose, no matter if it comes from fruits, grains, chocolate, candy, soda. Its all just glucose in the end.

I dont know how people dont understand that. drinking a fruit smoothie is no better for your health and probably worse than drinking 2 liters of coca cola
Just hinder your ATP production because some shit "study" said glucose is bad theory

Just hinder your ATP production because some shit "study" said glucose is bad theory
I never said sugar is bad for you, it isnt. stop putting words in my mouth.

I love the fucking formaldehyde, amygdalin, solanin, cucurbitacin E contained in fruits and vegetables which are one of many many many chemicals contained in them which are EXTREMELY toxic to humans.
Whatever you say. Fruits are poison.

This sentence alone proves you don’t know shit about what you are Talking about jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Moggie and EverythingMattersCel
Whatever you say. Fruits are poison.
fruits are simply just environmental cleaners. They clean the environment of pollutants and absorb it into its plant structure E.g carbohydrates.

fruits are simply just environmental cleaners. They clean the environment of pollutants and absorb it into its plant structure E.g carbohydrates.
they are also EXTREMELY poisonous.

fruits, vegetables and grains are known to contain soy estrogen, anti-nutrients, toxins, heavy metals, carcinogens, pesticides, proteins such as gluten that can trigger autoimmune diseases, wheat germ agglutinins, benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, even carbon monoxide that comes out of the exhaust of cars.

A study from NASA has proven this.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and enchanted_elixir
Just don't eat it like a pig. You should be eating bread like maybe a few times a week. The rest should be meat and fruits and veggies

Every carbohydrate source gets turned into glucose in the digestive tract. Fruits are just sugary water that may taste good up to your subjective preferences. Consuming them for their nutritional benefits is merely fooling yourself. A single serving of liver would have a greater abundance of nutrients than a whole basket of apples.

The earth’s soil has been drained by millenias of agriculture, hence our modern fruits don’t contain even tenth of nutrients their natural versions used to back in prehistoric times.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, jaw_is_law and Deleted member 17791
they are also EXTREMELY poisonous.
in excess, if you use fruits and vegetables and grains to sustain you. But if your eating 1 or 2 fruits a week you shouldn't have a problem

Every carbohydrate source gets turned into glucose in the digestive tract. Fruits are just sugary water that may taste good up to your subjective preferences. Consuming them for their nutritional benefits is merely fooling yourself. A single serving of liver would have a greater abundance of nutrients than a whole basket of apples.

The earth’s soil has been drained by millenias of agriculture, hence our modern fruits don’t contain even tenth of nutrients their natural versions used to back in prehistoric times.
giga based

in excess, if you use fruits and vegetables and grains to sustain you. But if your eating 1 or 2 fruits a week you shouldn't have a problem
Eh, I'd say maybe one a day is most helpful