White people could be a lot smarter if they ditched wheat (gluten) consumption for good

Sugar in excess consumption quite literally rapes your skin. Glucose molecules structurally are very similar to ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

View attachment 1827476

Humans are special in the sense that unlike most animals, we cannot synthetize our own vitamin C, so we have to rely on dietary sources to intake it. Ascorbic acid, paired with the amino acid glycine is used in our body to produce collagen.

Dietary glucose (sugar) and vitamin C compete in absorption. The more sugar you eat, the less vitamin C get absorpted and the worse your collagen synthesis is.

Excess sugar intake leads to premature aging as it ruins your collagen production. This should be trivial on a looksmaxxing site, but apparently it’s not :feelswhat:
Generally speaking I agree with you regarding the nutrition but isn't like that your glucose level in blood are quite stable except some time after eating so it should not really mess with your vitamin C? Also not eating carbs raise cortisol to it also affects badly on your collage production.
I think this is more complicated to give strict answer if eating carbs is bad for you or not (not even mention genetics and shit).
And whats about fruits and fructose? Fructose don't even raise sugar level in blood so it should not supress collagen production.

you don't have a high enough iq or an objective learning mindset to ever be in one in the first place and for good reason
people like you is why we have misinformation still lingering in the nutrition world

You are trying to overcomplicate things, nutrition should come instinctly, you really shouldn’t rely on peer reviewed studies on how to eat. It’s built into you, society has just brainwashed us so big food companies can make bigger profit

You are trying to overcomplicate things, nutrition should come instinctly
no mate you are the one overcomplicating things, there is like no need to do extreme elimination diets

we already have randomized control trials on HUMANS that show what we can eat and not eat in the pursuit of health and longevity
There is no study done on humans that show a negative effect of eating fruits and veggies literally none

All your claims as to why 'x' veggie is bad is based on taking an isolated 'toxic' compound found in a veggie and given to rats on absurdly high doses. Which you then wrongly assume it is bad for humans to consume.
Its obvious you have not taken a basic toxicology class because you would realize the dose makes the poison.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
yes. I agree with you. You should not be eating fruits, vegetables or grains. You should be eating a high fat animal based diet on top of supplementing with all 90 essential nutrients.

Do you manually remove the shit in your ass with your hand? How hard are your shits?

Do you manually remove the shit in your ass with your hand? How hard are your shits?
Carnivores barely shit, like really barely anything comes out because almost everything gets absorped
Giants shits are a plant muncher meme

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Carnivores barely shit, like really barely anything comes out because almost everything gets absorped
Giants shits are a plant muncher meme
I experienced it myself

Imagine being such a sensitive soy bitch you can’t even handle a little bread, pathetic.

idunno I eat wheat all the time and I'm ultra high IQ

but I'll consider it

Is banana and milk all year round ok??