White people could be a lot smarter if they ditched wheat (gluten) consumption for good

Eh, I'd say maybe one a day is most helpful
you should not be eating fruits and vegetables everyday. It contaminates your reproductive systems and organs. Fasting removes those toxins. Evolutionarily speaking our ancestors had to go through periods without sugar via winter which during winter our ancestors didn't have modern refrigeration and transportation to eat fruits and vegetables all year round.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 17791
No point in arguing on .org. People are too narcy to even consider other’s opinions or arguments. Just eat whatever diet you want that works for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, jaw_is_law and Deleted member 17791
If that was the case, people would be malnourished but instead the flynn effect has shown that we have gotten smarter than our grandparents by a lot.
Average IQ has rapidly decreased within the last 30-40 years and is still decreasing:

Average testosterone levels are rapidly decreasing in men:

Sedentary lifestyles surely play a role, as do genetics (dumb people tend to have way more kids than PhD's), but we are not smarter or healthier than our grandparents or even parents.

The only positive development has been in regard to height, average height has increased by ~3cm or a full inch since our grandparents times.
Generally linked to increased protein consumption during infancy, early adolescence and teenage years.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17735
Evolutionarily speaking our ancestors had to go through periods without sugar via winter which during winter our ancestors didn't have modern refrigeration and transportation to eat fruits and vegetables all year round.
Historically the only people who could reliably get fruits all year around are ones living near the Equator in tropical conditions . Some Africans, Amazonians, people of the Indonesian archipelago.

People living at mid-latitudes in moderate climate (Europeans, most of Asia) has to face 4 season a year, one of them being the cold season, winter. In moderate climate plants bring fruits and vegetables during the warm season. In cold season, you would have no means of naturally obtaining them.

For example all European mammals follow a very similar living pattern, as plants bring fruits in spring and summer, they eat as much as they can, the fruits’ sugar content makes them fat, then when winter comes they use that built up bodyfat through ketosis as a source of energy. Then spring comes again and the cycle repeates itself.

If you are white, you are not supposed to consume plants for the majority of the year. Naturally occuring berries and other fruits are fine in summer but in winter you are trying to cheat your body by giving it fruits imported from all around the world, and it will backfire on your health.

Your ancestors would be shaking their head in disbelief if they saw you munching on avocados and bananas. As an European, naturally your only chance of surviving even just one winter season would be to hunt big animals with your fellow tribesmen and eat their meat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lurkerslep, Deleted member 21531, Aesthetics_III and 1 other person
Historically the only people who could reliably get fruits all year around are ones living near the Equator in tropical conditions . Some Africans, Amazonians, people of the Indonesian archipelago.

People living at mid-latitudes in moderate climate (Europeans, most of Asia) has to face 4 season a year, on of them is the cold season, winter. In moderate climate plants bring fruits and vegetables during the warm season. In cold season, you would have no means of naturally obtaining them.

For example all European mammals follow a very similar living pattern, as plants bring fruits in spring and summer, they eat as much as they can, the fruits’ sugar content makes them fat, them when winter comes they use that built up bodyfat through ketosis as a source of energy. Then spring comes again and the cycle repeates itself.

If you are white, you are not supposed to consume plants for the majority of the year. Naturally occuring berries and other fruits are fine in summer but in winter you are trying to cheat your body by giving it fruits imported from all around the world, and it will backfire on your health.
well worded and high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Average IQ has rapidly decreased within the last 30-40 years and is still decreasing:

Average testosterone levels are rapidly decreasing in men:

Sedentary lifestyles surely play a role, as do genetics (dumb people tend to have way more kids than PhD's), but we are not smarter or healthier than our grandparents or even parents.

The only positive development has been in regard to height, average height has increased by ~3cm or a full inch since our grandparents times.
Generally linked to increased protein consumption during infancy, early adolescence and teenage years.
"It is estimated that the effect of this has been a decline
in the world's genotypic IQ of 0.86 IQ points for the years 1950–2000. A further decline of 1.28 IQ points in the world's genotypic
IQ is projected for the years 2000–2050. In the period 1950–2000"

Define rapid decrease.

a decrease of 0.86 IQ points over 50 years isn't rapid at all.

Not to mention that this decrease is a hypothetical decrease in genotypic IQ. Not an actual decline.

Sure I already agree that we're slowly decreasing in our phenotypic maximum IQ.

But no, IQ has not rapidly decreased in the last 30 to 40 years. It has stabilized.

Your other sources are just news articles and not actual studies. So no need to even consider them.

Naturally occuring berries and other fruits are fine in summer
me personally I wouldnt be eating fruits everyday, but I understand what your trying to say.

• +1
me personally I wouldnt be eating fruits everyday, but I understand what your trying to say.
Last weekend I hiked with my friends the wilderness like I like to in summer as a hobby. We found lots of blackberries, which is unsurprising because the ripening season of them is july-august. We didn’t hesitate to eat them - this situation is perfecfly fine. We gathered fruits that would have been avaible there even if we were there in prehistoric times. Naturally occuring edible fruits are rare.

A6E547F2 F2C2 4BEA AACB 569C09E953C1

Now if I were to eat some bananas in january that wouldn’t be natural. I’d have no means of obtaining them, I’d be trying to cheat the system if I did that

Now if I were to eat some bananas in january that wouldn’t be natural. I’d have no means of obtaining them, I’d be trying to cheat the system if I did that
it really doesent matter what time of year you eat fruits all that matters is you have a period of time that you stop eating them so you can burn off the body fat you created from eating them.

so you can decide to eat fruits and vegetables during the winter and stop eating them during the summer and it would be practically the same as if you eat them during the summer and stop eating them during the winter.

Last weekend I hiked with my friends the wilderness like I like to in summer as a hobby. We found lots of blackberries, which is unsurprising because the ripening season of them is july-august. We didn’t hesitate to eat them - this situation is perfecfly fine. We gathered fruits that would have been avaible there even if we were there in prehistoric times. Naturally occuring edible fruits are rare.
there are very few intellectuals on this form which is why so many people on here are trolling or dont even have common sense.

"Naturally occurring edible fruits are rare"

exactly people think it was easy to get fruits back in prehistoric eras but they dont realize our ancestors had to hike 50 miles up a mountain on an empty stomach just to get some berries.

Scientists.me

it really doesent matter what time of year you eat fruits all that matters is you have a period of time that you stop eating them so you can burn off the body fat you created from eating them.

so you can decide to eat fruits and vegetables during the winter and stop eating them during the summer and it would be practically the same as if you eat them during the summer and stop eating them during the winter.
Ideally you would eat them in summer like our ancestors, that way you could use the excess bodyfat created by them to warm you in the cold European winter, then when springs comes you’ll be at your leanest, which intentionally coincides with mating season (spring)

Pagans already knew this, they timed their celebrations according to nature. Christianity incorporated their knowledge and just renamed it.

The fasting period before Easter is just the natural state of being for an European; january and february would be the most food scarce months of the year. You’d be completely lean by Easter, which is really just a rebranded pagan fertility celebration. Thats when you breed women, they fatten up on ripening fruits during summer, aiding a succesful pregnancy. Then the baby would born in autumn, before winter coldness sets in

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Do you both realize that with this argumentation all new inventions also shouldn’t be good for you? It’s unnatural to have unlimited amount of medicine for example and the amount of meat you both eat daily couldn’t be attained back then because there would be days or even weeks were they couldn’t hunt new animals yet you eat bunch of meat everyday.

A logical flaw imo.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief and Moggie
Every continent traditionally has it’s staple grain, which people have been relying on for cheap calories since millenia:

View attachment 1827410
While in some places there are more than one popular grain in consumption, in general people relied on

• Maize in Africa
  • Wheat in Europe
  • Rice in Asia
  • Corn in the Americas
While all grains are sub par from a nutritional standpoint and historically only served humans as a cheap source of energy, they are not made equal. Being plant foods, all of them contain lots of anti-nutrients
https://looksmax.org/threads/anti-nutrients-megathread-plants-are-dangerous.384992/

But wheat is by far the worst of them all, since it’s protein, called gluten is the most harmful of all existing anti-nutrients (toxins that plants create to deter animals from eating them - but humans are dumb enough to disregard these cautions and eat them anyways, then suffer the consequences by deteriorating their health).

Gluten is so toxic, it can literally kill people with celiac disease (about 1.5% of the population) on the spot. The biggest deception comes from society thinking gluten spares the rest 98.5%, but it does not.

Gluten is harmful for everyone - celiac disease is just a state of being very sensitive to it to the point it straight up kills you. Wheat as we currently have it dont exists in nature, it was originally a type of vers toxic grass , completely unedible to humans.

View attachment 1827429

It’s protection against being eaten by us is gluten - a protein which damages the lining of our intestines, allowing other toxins to allow absorption from our gut into our broader system. The damage done on the wall of the intestines leads to leaky gut syndromes, IBS and autoimmune disease by proxy of increased intestinal permeability.

View attachment 1827431

Your gut and mental health are heavily tied together. By ruining your gut with incredibly potent toxins like gluten, you are giving yourself brain fog and literally making yourself dumber by the day.

http://thecarnivorenutritionist.com/blog/2019/12/5/gluten

Europeans having wheat and it’s baked form, bread as their stape food historically always took a toll on both their physical and mental health. A remainder that prehistoric hunter gatherers used to be on average 183-185cm tall, while agricultural, bread munching Europeans shranked to sub 170cm for most of history, only getting back to their original height with increased meat consumption in the 20th century.

View attachment 1827433

While Asians would always be the most intelligent race in merit of being the Young race, Europeans could have a lot smaller handicap if they stopped viewing bread and pasta as their staple foods, and stopped damaging their brain with gluten, a neurotoxin. East-Asian civilizational development was greatly boosted by the fact that their staple grain, (white) rice is relatively free from antinutrients and is very easy to digest. The fact it can be harvested multiple times a year lead to huge populations as more people can be fed on rice than any other grain.

If you want to read more about why you should never touch wheat again, I can recommend reading David Perlmutter’s book, Grain Brain , which talks about the dangers of wheat consumption
Amazon product ASIN 031623480X
@Prettyboy
https://www.redpenreviews.org/revie...t-carbs-and-sugar-your-brains-silent-killers/
check it
“The best strategy for lifelong brain health, according to its author David Perlmutter, MD, is a very-low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet with abundant fat, vegetables, and some berries, regular exercise, sufficient sleep, and specific supplements.”

Last edited:
Do you both realize that with this argumentation all new inventions also shouldn’t be good for you? It’s unnatural to have unlimited amount of medicine for example and the amount of meat you both eat daily couldn’t be attained back then because there would be days or even weeks were they couldn’t hunt new animals yet you eat bunch of meat everyday.

A logical flaw imo.
well you see. Medicine helps, it improves your life. Excess sugar on the other hand, leads to diabetes, cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, obesity, heart attacks, high blood pressure. Theres a huge fucking difference, your fucking analogy is retarded.

A logical flaw imo.
That’s not a logical flaw. I eat 6 times a day because at the end of the day I am still a looksmaxxer, doing so maximises anabolism; I can afford to do so in modern times

If I was taken out of modern civilization and put next to tribesmen, I would just do exhausting long hunts with them and at the end of a succesful hunt we would eat the prey on the spot (as we would have little means of preserving it). Kinda like snakes, eat all of it, then go into ketosis and live off of our bodyfat if we can’t secure a succesful hunt in the following time period.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
That’s not a logical flaw. I eat 6 times a day because at the end of the day I am still a looksmaxxer, doing so maximises anabolism; I can afford to do so on modern times

If I was taken out of modern civilization and put next to tribesmen, I would just do exhausting long hunts with them and at the end of a succesful hunt we would eat the prey on the spot (as we would have little means of preserving it). Kinda like snakes, eat all of it, then go into ketosis and live off of our bodyfat if we can’t secure a succesful hunt in the following time period.

bodybuilding is a privilege. And it just depends on your goals. The ketogenic diet is not optimal for bodybuilding because it depletes your glycogen stores and puts you in a catabolic state and lowers insulin. so if you want to be in a constant anabolic state and build a lot of muscle then the ketogenic diet is just not the most optimal diet to go on.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Racky
well you see. Medicine helps, it improves your life. Excess sugar on the other hand, leads to diabetes, cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, obesity, heart attacks, high blood pressure. Theres a huge fucking difference, your fucking analogy is retarded.
First you were talking about not eating fruits and vegetables at all and now about not eating excessive sugar. What is it now? Also what is excessive sugar?

Besides that jfl if you think people have all the issues you listed because they eat fruits. They are all coming from the bad and excessive processed sugar in Softdrinks, candy etc. Not from a handful of fruits every day.

That’s not a logical flaw. I eat 6 times a day because at the end of the day I am still a looksmaxxer, doing so maximises anabolism; I can afford to do so in modern times
It kinda is because you both argue that eating fruits we would have no access to back then is bad for that exact reason. But on the other hand you eat meat you also had no access to all the time and in the mass as today.

Just because things were different back then doesn’t make them better. This is not a valid argument because again medicine also wasn’t a thing back then yet it is objectively good. And I can’t see how fruits are objectively bad when no person takes harm from them. Show me studies that prove that eating fruits take away lifetime or does some other serious damage and then it’s a different story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, MartinL, Dainslief and 1 other person
First you were talking about not eating fruits and vegetables at all and now about not eating excessive sugar. What is it now? Also what is excessive sugar?
are you fucking retarded? fruits have sugar. So if your eating excess fruits your eating excess sugar.

Besides that jfl if you think people have all the issues you listed because they eat fruits. They are all coming from the bad and excessive processed sugar in Softdrinks, candy etc. Not from a handful of fruits every day.
I would agree with that, fruits aren't calorically dense so that would mean you would have to be eating a lot of fruits to get that caloric density than you could from just eating candy. However, people tend to eat way more than they should and drink juice which is practically the same thing as soda. Sugar is sugar regardless of where it comes from.

I think that what matters at the end of the day is if your getting your calories primarily from plants or if your getting your calories primarily from animal based products. if your getting your calories primarily from plants you will have to be eating a fuckton of plants or else you will look like a holocaust victim. And the lack of saturated fat, cholesterol and nutrients that are contained in organ meats you just simply cannot get from a fully plant based diet.

beef liver is like 100X more nutrient dense than plants and is one of the most nutrient dense foods in the world. JFL at you idiots this is why I dont argue with faggots like you on .org you cant do any research for your self.

are you fucking retarded? fruits have sugar. So if your eating excess fruits your eating excess sugar.
You ever heard of the word moderation? There is a difference in eating excessive amounts of fruits and moderate amounts of fruits.
I would agree with that, fruits aren't calorically dense so that would mean you would have to be eating a lot of fruits to get that caloric density than you could from just eating candy. However, people tend to eat way more than they should and drink juice which is practically the same thing as soda. Sugar is sugar regardless of where it comes from.
Yea but that’s the peoples problem and doesn‘t mean fruits are bad. Everything can be bad if it’s out of moderation.
Fruit juice itself isn’t bad either. The issue is just that it’s much easier to drink 10 apples than to eat 10 apples which means that people who take juice over the raw fruit are more likely to consume excessive sugar
I think that what matters at the end of the day is if your getting your calories primarily from plants or if your getting your calories primarily from animal based products. if your getting your calories primarily from plants you will have to be eating a fuckton of plants or else you will look like a holocaust victim. And the lack of saturated fat, cholesterol and nutrients that are contained in organ meats you just simply cannot get from a fully plant based diet.

beef liver is like 100X more nutrient dense than plants and is one of the most nutrient dense foods in the world. JFL at you idiots this is why I dont argue with faggots like you on .org you cant do any research for your self.
i am not pro a 100% plant based or let alone vegan diet. But a pure carnivore diet is too extreme as well and acting like plants are generally bad for you is just beyond retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Coriec, Dainslief and Moggie
i am not pro a 100% plant based or let alone vegan diet. But a pure carnivore diet is too extreme as well and acting like plants are generally bad for you is just beyond retarded.
well im not acting, fruits are bad for you. highly toxic, enough said.

You ever heard of the word moderation? There is a difference in eating excessive amounts of fruits and moderate amounts of fruits.

Yea but that’s the peoples problem and doesn‘t mean fruits are bad. Everything can be bad if it’s out of moderation.
Fruit juice itself isn’t bad either. The issue is just that it’s much easier to drink 10 apples than to eat 10 apples which means that people who take juice over the raw fruit are more likely to consume excessive sugar

just do research for yourself and make your own conclusions.

if you want to eat grains then go your gluten free grains like quinoa and buckwheat. soak and sprout them for like a day to reduce antinutrients

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
do you guys think it’s bad to have bacon everyday? I’ve been cooking 5 slices and then cooking 5 eggs over them, I do this twice a day and have something like a ribeye later @jaw_is_law @Prettyboy

do you guys think it’s bad to have bacon everyday? I’ve been cooking 5 slices and then cooking 5 eggs over them, I do this twice a day and have something like a ribeye later @jaw_is_law @Prettyboy
I eat a lot of bacon, its fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
Mhm I’d say highly depends on how high quality that bacon is. Unlike ruminants (like cows), pigs store their fat subcutanously like us humans, which means toxins can be deposited into it if the animal is fed a bad diet - and generally pigs aren’t known to be exactly well fed.

This is why cheap store bought pork fat is usually extremely high in inflammatory omega6 fatty acids. On top of it aged/cured meat like bacon can have high levels of histamines , which can trigger allergic reactions for those sensitive to it.

Nowadays I only eat pork which were raised by my relatives in rural places. Or buy high quality Hungarian mangalica pork.

Last edited:
Mhm I’d say highly depends on how high quality that bacon is. Unlike ruminants (like cows), pigs store their fat subcutanously like us humans, which means toxins can be deposited into it if the animal is fed a bad diet - and generally pigs aren’t known to be exactly well fed.

This is why cheap store bought pork fat is usually extremely high in inflammatory omega6 fatty acids. On top of it aged/cured meat like bacon can have high levels of histamines , which can trigger allergic reactions for those sensitive to it.

Nowadays I only eat pork which were raised by my relatives in rural places. Or buy high quality Hungarian mangalica pork.
yeah it’s hard for me to eat so many eggs without it, I’ve been trying to get higher quality bacon but it’s such a toss up. the omega 6 content is what worries me but I’ve been trying to eat mackerel regularly

• +1
yeah it’s hard for me to eat so many eggs without it, I’ve been trying to get higher quality bacon but it’s such a toss up. the omega 6 content is what worries me but I’ve been trying to eat mackerel regularly
Yeah you can compensate excess omega6 intake with omega3, but up to a limit. Whenever I eat pork fat I make sure to eat some cod liver or mackerel later to get in some omega3

As for eggs I usually melt some cheese on them, put sour cream or throw slices or sausage / ham on it

Yeah you can compensate excess omega6 intake with omega3, but up to a limit. Whenever I eat pork fat I make sure to eat some cod liver or mackerel later to get in some omega3

As for eggs I usually melt some cheese on them, put sour cream or throw slices or sausage / ham on it
thanks for the advice I just love cooking them in bacon grease, I was thinking of getting some cod liver and eating it 3 times a week if I keep up eating bacon everyday

Good thread op
All do David Perlmutter’s nutrition books are really good, just finished reading brain maker

• +1
Reactions: Coriec and Prettyboy
Whats an "acceptable" grain?

Whats an "acceptable" grain?
White rice is relatively low in antinutrients hence easily digestable. I’d go with that if I was forced to choose one. Brown rice is a lot higher in antinutrients

• +1
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Lmao
Every continent traditionally has it’s staple grain, which people have been relying on for cheap calories since millenia:

View attachment 1827410
While in some places there are more than one popular grain in consumption, in general people relied on

• Maize in Africa
  • Wheat in Europe
  • Rice in Asia
  • Corn in the Americas
While all grains are sub par from a nutritional standpoint and historically only served humans as a cheap source of energy, they are not made equal. Being plant foods, all of them contain lots of anti-nutrients
https://looksmax.org/threads/anti-nutrients-megathread-plants-are-dangerous.384992/

But wheat is by far the worst of them all, since it’s protein, called gluten is the most harmful of all existing anti-nutrients (toxins that plants create to deter animals from eating them - but humans are dumb enough to disregard these cautions and eat them anyways, then suffer the consequences by deteriorating their health).

Gluten is so toxic, it can literally kill people with celiac disease (about 1.5% of the population) on the spot. The biggest deception comes from society thinking gluten spares the rest 98.5%, but it does not.

Gluten is harmful for everyone - celiac disease is just a state of being very sensitive to it to the point it straight up kills you. Wheat as we currently have it dont exists in nature, it was originally a type of vers toxic grass , completely unedible to humans.

View attachment 1827429

It’s protection against being eaten by us is gluten - a protein which damages the lining of our intestines, allowing other toxins to allow absorption from our gut into our broader system. The damage done on the wall of the intestines leads to leaky gut syndromes, IBS and autoimmune disease by proxy of increased intestinal permeability.

View attachment 1827431

Your gut and mental health are heavily tied together. By ruining your gut with incredibly potent toxins like gluten, you are giving yourself brain fog and literally making yourself dumber by the day.

Europeans having wheat and it’s baked form, bread as their stape food historically always took a toll on both their physical and mental health. A remainder that prehistoric hunter gatherers used to be on average 183-185cm tall, while agricultural, bread munching Europeans shranked to sub 170cm for most of history, only getting back to their original height with increased meat consumption in the 20th century.

View attachment 1827433

While Asians would always be the most intelligent race in merit of being the Young race, Europeans could have a lot smaller handicap if they stopped viewing bread and pasta as their staple foods, and stopped damaging their brain with gluten, a neurotoxin. East-Asian civilizational development was greatly boosted by the fact that their staple grain, (white) rice is relatively free from antinutrients and is very easy to digest. The fact it can be harvested multiple times a year lead to huge populations as more people can be fed on rice than any other grain.

If you want to read more about why you should never touch wheat again, I can recommend reading David Perlmutter’s book, Grain Brain , which talks about the dangers of wheat consumption
rice contains arsenic though
look up arsenic toxins in asian countries ground water supply, its huge issue

• +1
So you eat no grain whatsoever in your daily life? What do you do if you are hanging out with friends or a girl and you can't order meat only?
No, any grain is a big no-no for me, since they are man made plants that are naturally toxic and only the recent advent of agriculture made them edible (along with legumes)

Guys are easier to deal with, I’m usually just upfront about it (its “manly” to eat lots of meat in our culture anyways), girls can be a lot trickier since many of them are libtards who lean towards plant based approaches.

I usually ask for some meat dish without sides, but if I can’t do that I never sperg out; I just eat whatever everyone else is eating then go back to my routine next morning, I don’t make a big deal out of it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Lmao
I’d rather just have the wheat

View attachment 1827410

• Maize in Africa
  • Wheat in Europe
  • Rice in Asia
  • Corn in the Americas

View attachment 1827429

View attachment 1827431

View attachment 1827433

You failed again. I don’t care about some pretty pictures. If you were in a science environment you would have lost your job if you had provided this as evidence. You haven’t provided a single peer reviewed publication. Pretty impressive honestly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
You failed again. I don’t care about some pretty pictures. If you were in a science environment you would have lost your job if you had provided this as evidence. You haven’t provided a single peer reviewed publication. Pretty impressive honestly.

But I’m not in a soyentist environment thankfully. I’m out there mogging guys who listen to peer reviewed studies for dietary advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and serbiangandy
But I’m not in a soyentist environment thankfully. I’m out there mogging guys who listen to peer reviewed studies for dietary advice
Nothing to do with mogs mate
its about objectivity just because something works or doesn't work for you doesn't mean it is the same case for humans across the board I hope you are like trolling me
You tend to appeal to fringe ideas and use appeal to nature fallacies quite often
But I’m not in a soyentist environment
you don't have a high enough iq or an objective learning mindset to ever be in one in the first place and for good reason
people like you is why we have misinformation still lingering in the nutrition world

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Nothing to do with mogs mate
its about objectivity just because something works or doesn't work for you doesn't mean it is the same case for humans across the board I hope you are like trolling me
You tend to appeal to fringe ideas and use appeal to nature fallacies quite often

you don't have a high enough iq or an objective learning mindset to ever be in one in the first place and for good reason
people like you is why we have misinformation still lingering in the nutrition world
Post lower third

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
People are so fucking stupid on this forum. Its crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16677
@Prettyboy mogs hard, your opinion is invalid
You just like exposed yourself as both low IQ and lacking ability to remain objective.
Funny how you think I say opinions I was only stating facts with regards to the thread topic.
By you logic you will only listen to people who look better even if their information is factually incorrect

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
You just like exposed yourself as both low IQ and lacking ability to remain objective.
Funny how you think I say opinions I was only stating facts with regards to the thread topic.
By you logic you will only listen to people who look better even if their information is factually incorrect
:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy

View attachment 1827410

• Maize in Africa
  • Wheat in Europe
  • Rice in Asia
  • Corn in the Americas

View attachment 1827429

View attachment 1827431

View attachment 1827433

Bookmarked.

Grains and vegetables have always been filler foods that made up calories that couldn't be obtained elsewhere. Richer people would have eaten caviar, fish, meat, all of the finest locally hunted produce, while poor people were lucky to be able to have a scrap of meat every other day, that's why they had to eat grains. Somehow in the last 100 years the marketers have managed to convince millions of people that it's healthy to eat like a peasant, and even worse than a peasant in some cases like with veganism.