4F0B1F28 CE27 45AC 8398 CB723BC27FEF
35DF3CB2 5515 4D30 AC53 932CE981056A

Barrett
Height 5’11-6’1

E74A1040 DF3F 4582 B43C 3319B858B1AB
59DD6DC0 A322 43D1 B47A 201B78AFC801
06E8D312 0BE1 4A25 9A82 3FD8DEF245C2
AAA302F6 7371 4B56 BB5C 557958F05B8E

And no cope answers you can’t change anything about the look you have to stay as is so no
“Barrett but I would dye my hair black and hop on roids”
Or
“Marrone but I would get stroma to change my eye colour to blue”

Also votes are public so I know who to ignore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., SkinjobCatastrophe, Lmao and 2 others
Marrone
Height 6’1
View attachment 1178506View attachment 1178507View attachment 1178508

Barrett
Height 5’11-6’1

View attachment 1178509View attachment 1178510View attachment 1178511View attachment 1178513

And no cope answers you can’t change anything about the look you have to stay as is so no
Or

Isn't Morrone 6'3?

Yah Barrett is more aesthetic but Morrone has much classier and stylish looks, and has the DOM DADDY vibe that has the highest appeal and gets girls wet.

I'd rather be Morrone for sure .

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Isn't Morrone 6'3?

Yah Barrett is more aesthetic but Morrone has much classier and stylish looks, and has the DOM DADDY vibe that has the highest appeal and gets girls wet.

I'd rather be Morrone for sure .
He’s 6’1 I think he’s shorter than Jon who’s 188
So it makes sense he’s 6’1/185
40D9A148 40CA 45AB BDB0 2B8BB58F86F1

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SkinjobCatastrophe and Fekir9936
@volcelfatcel @MarstonAlloy @Aquiillaxo @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Danish_Retard @finasterideruinedme

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, MarstonAlloy and volcelfatcel
Whoever says Barrett has actual down syndrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Lolcel, SkinjobCatastrophe and 5 others
Prime Barrett easily because he has far higher appeal to 18-19 age range, also has the tiktok zoomer look so I could just make tiktoks all day for statusmaxxing tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, SkinjobCatastrophe, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Use better pics of Barrett too bhai

501E2CE0 73EE 4035 8DC2 EA754773CFEA

782D7ED2 2957 421D B7F3 0C6A523813D3

anybody who says this isn’t absolute perfection is coping. It’s that simple.

it’s not possible to be more aesthetic than this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Revenge123, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
Use better pics of Barrett too bhai

View attachment 1178522

anybody who says this isn’t absolute perfection is coping. It’s that simple.

it’s not possible to be more aesthetic than this
Psl aspie aesthetics =\= actual real life attraction

Gay psl niggas have rotten your brain
@Kingkellz was right

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SkinjobCatastrophe, Kingkellz and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: isis_Bleach, SkinjobCatastrophe and finasterideruinedme
Marrone
Height 6’2-6’3

Barrett
Height 5’11-6’1

View attachment 1178509View attachment 1178510View attachment 1178511View attachment 1178513

Or

I don’t know who the brown guy is but he looks like an ethnic rat from the slums of Mumbai, he has horrible undereye support, UEE, and appears to have slight NCT, invisible to prime blonde stacies tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lolcel and 5 others
Marrone
Height 6’2-6’3

Barrett
Height 5’11-6’1

Or

Marrone easily
heightmog, bodymog, framemog, and he has a wider appeal and his aura commands way more respect

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SkinjobCatastrophe, Effortless and 3 others
I don’t know who the brown guy is but he looks like an ethnic rat from the slums of Mumbai, he has horrible undereye support, and appears to have slight NCT, invisible to prime blonde stacies tbh
@Kingkellz @volcelfatcel
This is your brain on PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Lolcel, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
Barrett is like a piece of art,a masterpiece but not something women would want to fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, SkinjobCatastrophe, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others
I don’t know who the brown guy is but he looks like an ethnic rat from the slums of Mumbai, he has horrible undereye support, and appears to have slight NCT, invisible to prime blonde stacies tbh
Psl brain @looksmaxxer234 it's over for many people

He is the most thirsted guy and I'm talking about 16-18 year old jbs @SubhumanCurrycel saw a message I sent him. Cope if you think Barrett even has an 1/8th of morrones appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Jason Voorhees, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Barrett is like a piece of art,a masterpiece but not something women would want to fuck.
he’s like a pug, people only comment and look at it because it’s exotic but bitches would rather fuck pit bulls and German Shepard’s not pugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, SkinjobCatastrophe and volcelfatcel
PSL aspieness at its peak.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, volcelfatcel and SubhumanCurrycel
Michelle is unusually swarthy for a euro unironically looks ethnic asf

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 4106, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
Ok and in reality Barrett has fucked almost every single top model around the world, including Bella Hadid who is maybe the MOST famous female model right now, he’s literally notorious for being the male model who sleeps around the most with other female models, massive fucking cope :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
BA444E9F 0CFC 4F6A 8BBF C1A13C0B3EEC

C026F8A3 97D4 4548 B493 6B1800B48B76

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Revenge123 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Michelle is unusually swarthy for a euro unironically looks ethnic asf
Doesn't really look ethnic just South Italian and tanned. He doesn't have curry features like this retarded site says.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, SkinjobCatastrophe and Jason Voorhees
Doesn't really look ethnic just South Italian and tanned. He doesn't have curry features like this retarded site says.
I didn't mean to say curry jfl he just doesn't look white. At least my mind doesn't register him as one.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and volcelfatcel
Barrett has wider appeal globally however its spread thin but Morrone has intense appeal with some women.
B54B87CF BACE 4108 BB1B A867919A18F8
34EC0435 D9FE 42D6 9EAF AB82E792B97C
In2016 Barrett was probably the most attractive men on the world stage

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
Nah even in southern Italy he doesn’t look regular in terms of skin tone and features. His surname is derived from Libyan Arabic so he probably has North African blood too but yeah he’s very good looking

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Jason Voorhees
Barrett has wider appeal globally however its spread thin but Morrone has intense appeal with some women.
View attachment 1178538View attachment 1178539 In2016 Barrett was probably the most attractive men on the world stage
Morrone mogs him back to the 10th dimension in any appeal that's cope. Morrone is the king of appeal, even fucking asians thirst for him in comments. Barrett is some obscure alien worshipped in aspie forums compared to morrone.

Maybe by psl standards but most attractive man definitely not. He does not get women aroused like morrone. Women define attractivity not psl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others
Morrone mogs him back to the 10th dimension in any appeal that's cope. Morrone is the king of appeal, even fucking asians thirst for him in comments. Barrett is some obscure alien worshipped in aspie forums compared to morrone.

Maybe by psl standards but most attractive man definitely not. He does not get women aroused like morrone. Women define attractivity not psl.
Yeah you’re right/ ugly men get paid 100k for one minute work. I said he was the most attractive man in the modelling industry. He’s a good mix of dimorphism and cuteness

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 11053 and SubhumanCurrycel

You realize Barrett literally dated Bella Hadid who is literally one of the highest SMV females in the history of the world right

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 756
depends if you want aesthetics or SMV

harmh
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, AcneScars and SubhumanCurrycel
You realize Barrett literally dated Bella Hadid who is literally one of the highest SMV females in the history of the world right
Barrett has broader appeal across all women whilst Morrone has much more intense appeal amongst some women
People here are coping with “muh med features”

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 11053

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, finasterideruinedme, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Is this a respond to the "subhumancurrycel is the worst person on this forum" or someshit like that thread.

I believe morrone is better looking than Jordan barett, he has more appeal because he's got higher amounts of 'averageness' in his face, while Jordan barett just looks extremely uncanny, but also extremely good looking and unique but doesn't have the averageness aspect, he looks like a weird alien. Most people in the qoves analysis video said they don't find him attractive as well.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
URL unfurl="true"]https://graziamagazine.com/articles/bella-hadid-jordan-barrett/[/URL]
This alien gets fogged by tiktok girls in sex appeal, jfl. Gigi is way better looking
1560849527 670036 1560852527 noticia normal

only true delusional psl autists would pick barrett, marrones smv is through the roof there are barely any girls who havent watched 365

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
Is this a respond to the "subhumancurrycel is the worst person on this forum" or someshit like that thread.

I believe morrone is better looking than Jordan barett, he has more appeal because he's got higher amounts of 'averageness' in his face, while Jordan barett just looks extremely uncanny, but also extremely good looking and unique but doesn't have the averageness aspect, he looks like a weird alien. Most people in the qoves analysis video said they don't find him attractive as well.
It’s not just that I made a thread earlier about how the fact Barrett was ever considered a PSL god is laughable but it’s an age old debate tbh there used to be a lot more Barrett jerkers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
It’s not just that I made a thread earlier about how the fact Barrett was ever considered a PSL god is laughable but it’s an age old debate tbh there used to be a lot more Barrett jerkers
When I first came here n saw people cocksucking Barrett , I was like "ehhh maybe they really are very good looking and ideal but I just don't see it " but jeez it's so much more important to view reality thru a normie lens than a PSL aspie lens

gandy in his prime however was the only one psl god who i would say is peak smv . He could have done Massimo's role too .
E284f2c997f4a6d7f780eb8a261a6a19
David gandy at the ralph laurensony ericsson wta tour pre wimbledon party at the kensington ro
53d5755e8144c   2 58703192

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128, 5'8manlet, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Yeah tbh, low-key was agitated when I saw that thread about you being the worst in this forum or whatever because you have made the best thread in this forum and also your threads seems to be based an objective, and you have a good understanding of biological attraction and male dimorphism.

Yeah I don't see the appeal in barett compared to guys like morrone, I still don't understand how barett is a psl god but then there's guys like Erikson who looks way better imo and one of the best looking guys I've ever seen, and they're not psl gods.

One of the main reasons I don't do any of this psl garbage.

• Love it
When I first came here n saw people cocksucking Barrett , I was like "ehhh maybe they really are very good looking and ideal but I just don't see it " but jeez it's so much more important to view reality thru a normie lens than a PSL aspie lens

gandy in his prime however was the only one psl god who i would say is peak smv . He could have done Massimo's role too .
View attachment 1178567View attachment 1178568View attachment 1178569
Oath tbh I have no problem with Gandy being a PSL god deserves it the most tbh.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

View attachment 1178567View attachment 1178568View attachment 1178569
Reminder hexum absolutely annihilated gandy in a mog battle

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Reminder hexum absolutely annihilated gandy in a mog battle
Hexum doesn't have the intimidating vibe tbh, his hair makes him remind me of 6'1cel , he has more of the old school Hollywood chad look . Gandy has the mysterious mafia boss vibe imi

To each their own but I still prefer prime Gandys look altho now Hes struggling for 4 PSL and would struggle with janeshowlett in a mog battle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Barrett looks otherworldly so I’d rather look like him. Morrone has a lot more appeal but I don’t care about women and don’t want to have sex

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, volcelfatcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Dark Lookz mog

• +1
Barrett ofc but idk at 5'11

omg a bald manlet is going to ignore me on a lookism forum i should rope
(no offense)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Barrett looks otherworldly so I’d rather look like him. Morrone has a lot more appeal but I don’t care about women and don’t want to have sex
Indeed you care about men
918B7D6E 89BC 43DD 84A1 0E10FEFF1676
A0108D97 77B0 4A08 A545 E14F86D40904

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and volcelfatcel
infinite rep on psl vs having occasional sex with above average girls.

Barrett all the way
Indeed you can make aspie videos so homos here can jerk off.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao