Who would you rather be: Jordan Barrett or Michelle marrone

Who

• Total voters
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, volcelfatcel and SubhumanCurrycel
Morrone mogs him back to the 10th dimension in any appeal that's cope. Morrone is the king of appeal, even fucking asians thirst for him in comments. Barrett is some obscure alien worshipped in aspie forums compared to morrone.

Maybe by psl standards but most attractive man definitely not. He does not get women aroused like morrone. Women define attractivity not psl.
Cope cope and cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and volcelfatcel
When I first came here n saw people cocksucking Barrett , I was like "ehhh maybe they really are very good looking and ideal but I just don't see it " but jeez it's so much more important to view reality thru a normie lens than a PSL aspie lens

gandy in his prime however was the only one psl god who i would say is peak smv . He could have done Massimo's role too .
View attachment 1178567View attachment 1178568View attachment 1178569
You captured why gandy is perfect in all sense. He is extremely good looking and striking by psl and he is extremely good looking and striking by normies. He is the perfect combo of PSL and Appeal.

Morrone has the same appeal if not slightly more but they are equal in my eyes.

Gandy would never blend in a room of chads because he is unique and striking but he has the same appeal if not more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128
91B8DD0A 80EC 45BB 8A12 57794D0704FE

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Looks234, Effortless and 2 others
Barrett has insane appeal
But only to prime Psl users

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Prime Jordan

Would kill everyone here for either

Over for anyone who actually pick this...

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Lolcel
I somewhat look like............. Forget it