Why are 70% of my Hinge foidfish matches ethnic or black?

Why are most of her matches ethnic?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
A disproportionate amount of the men sending her likes and therefore matches are black and brown men. And most of the whites are LTN/MTN

IMG 2729
IMG 2730
IMG 2731
IMG 2732

But why ethnics mostly?

After 12 hours:

IMG 2733

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, zurzolo and murdah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and zurzolo
@Whatever @Chadeep @Darkeningstar

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, zurzolo and Darkeningstar
Fc5555f6f1f87191ed03601fe22f749c

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, zurzolo and try2beme
@WishIwasChico

• +1
  • So Sad
Because they worship white wimminz. JBW is low key stronger for foids than it is for men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, zurzolo, FutureSlayer and 4 others
@Whatever

• +1
  • So Sad
Chomp chomp

• +1
  • So Sad
@Whatever not a single white HTN

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, zurzolo and Whatever
Ben liked you??

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, zurzolo and Xangsane
Blonde hair

• +1
  • So Sad
Yup dw
Most of her matches are ethnic tho why?
I suspect pheno, she has an Eastern European look. Might be less appealing to whites and the algo is probably showing her to ethnics more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, zurzolo, Chadeep and 1 other person
I suspect pheno, she has an Eastern European look. Might be less appealing to whites and the algo is probably showing her to ethnics more
Yeah she looks undoubtedly Eastern European so I had to put her as half belarusian
Why do you think this is less appealing to whites?
Blonde hair
Anything else?

• +1
  • So Sad
Yeah she looks undoubtedly Eastern European so I had to put her as half belarusian
Why do you think this is less appealing to whites?

Anything else?
JBW ( Just be white Woman)

• +1
  • So Sad
pink pussy saar

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Her face is slightly recessed, inwards grown retro face. You can see it in the 2nd picture. Her face might not be good enough for white HTNs.

I match with a lot of girls with this kind of face shape, maybe because I have a big chin they need me. But they fog her by a little bit, better eye areas. They’re also more girl next door ish, they don’t wear makeup or go out much. This girl looks like she’s trying hard which is another red flag that will put off HTNs but maybe ethnics who want a white girl will ignore.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, zurzolo, FutureSlayer and 2 others
Her face is slightly recessed, inwards grown retro face. You can see it in the 2nd picture.
I gotcha, so it’s her looks level that’s the problem?
Her face might not be good enough for white HTNs.
What do you think white HTN+ look for?
I match with a lot of girls with this kind of face shape, maybe because I have a big chin they need me.
How do you describe the overall face shape (not maxilla growth)?
But they fog her by a little bit, better eye areas.
Gotcha, how do they rate compared to her?
They’re also more girl next door ish, they don’t wear makeup or go out much.
Actual girl next door look or the 4chan femcel archetype?
girl looks like she’s trying hard which is another red flag that will put off HTNs but maybe ethnics who want a white girl will ignore.
Why would you say she looks like she’s trying too hard and why is this a red flag for white htn and above?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Because white men know she's a skank and not ltr material. HTN whites can get more mentally stable women of equal looks level

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, FutureSlayer, Chadeep and 2 others
Because white men know she's a skank and not ltr material. HTN whites can get more mentally stable women of equal looks level
What do you rate her and why not ltr material

Almost all her white matches are mtn or below

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Imretarded?
What do you rate her and why not ltr material

Almost all her white matches are mtn or below
She's dressed like a hoe

I next to never like a woman dressed like this on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Imretarded?
@try2beme why trashy

• +1
Low PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, murdah and Xangsane
  • +1
Lack of bonemass. Face looks very rounded and short. Zero angularity whatsoever. There are way better looking foids than her in your area.

• +1
Lack of bonemass. Face looks very rounded and short. Zero angularity whatsoever. There are way better looking foids than her in your area.
Gotcha but lemme tag you in the most popular foid profiles

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and St.TikTokcel
I gotcha, so it’s her looks level that’s the problem?

What do you think white HTN+ look for?

How do you describe the overall face shape (not maxilla growth)?

Gotcha, how do they rate compared to her?

Actual girl next door look or the 4chan femcel archetype?

Why would you say she looks like she’s trying too hard and why is this a red flag for white htn and above?

That she’s doing those poses in really revealing clothes but she’s not really hot enough to pull it off is the opposite of HQNP. Which is what a lot of guys with enough SMV to choose among white girls want.

She does look very Slavic, brachycephalic/brachyfacial with an inwards grown mandible and somewhat mongoloid eye area. The girls who I match with with short retro faces aren’t quite as recessed and I’d say have prettier eye areas, better hair, better overall pheno so I’d say at least 1 full PSL point on the old scale. Not all of my matches are retro faced or recessed but it’s something of a pattern, in real life too, I have exes and oneitises that didn’t have the best bones but had eye area, hair, body to make up for it.

I can kinda tell when a girl on Hinge might be a femcel, this foid and the girls I match with aren’t, this foid clearly gets a shitload of attention (over 100 likes in 12 hours) It’s just not gonna be from guys with better options.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep, murdah and 1 other person
That she’s doing those poses in really revealing clothes but she’s not really hot enough to pull it off is the opposite of HQNP.
I gotcha so this is an ethnic/ltn magnet?
Which is what a lot of guys with enough SMV to choose among white girls want.
Weirdly I did also run a foid with a high class pheno (but a pale skinned ethnic with black hair) and a LOT of her likes were from white HTN+, but she got less matches than this foid. I wonder why
She was carried by bones and ratios tho, minimal makeup no bimbo pheno
She does look very Slavic, brachycephalic/brachyfacial with an inwards grown mandible and somewhat mongoloid eye area.
Gotcha
One EE guy on the app said he could tell she was Slavic
The girls who I match with with short retro faces aren’t quite as recessed and I’d say have prettier eye areas, better hair, better overall pheno so I’d say at least 1 full PSL point on the old scale.
What pheno particularly?
Not all of my matches are retro faced or recessed but it’s something of a pattern, in real life too, I have exes and oneitises that didn’t have the best bones but had eye area, hair, body to make up for it.
Gotcha so bones matter
What would need to change for this foid if she wants white HTN+?
I can kinda tell when a girl on Hinge might be a femcel, this foid and the girls I match with aren’t,
How could you tell if she’s a femcel?
foid clearly gets a shitload of attention (over 100 likes in 12 hours) It’s just not gonna be from guys with better options.
Gotcha, who are the guys with better options going for rather than this woman?
Are they also going for the standouts I tagged you in or?

Last edited:
  • +1
Because decent looking guys slay using instagram not old

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and TechnoBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back