Why are all the best looksmaxxing users goodlooking (SUIFUEL)

I would say it’s experimenting and learning to optimise the most of their looks

It’s pretty much the same thing that you are doing rn

I would say it’s experimenting and learning to optimise the most of their looks

It’s pretty much the same thing that you are doing rn
cope. looksmaxxing is impossible they just had puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and the BULL
Nah loox is just male gazed

Pneumo is chadlite idk what bad pic ur talking about lol

And rabid just doesn't lose weight

Pneumo and rabid have good genes.
Lol sure a candid Pic posted by another user Is Just a "bad Pic" it's not like he's frauded to hell
Male gaze doesn't exist, men and women are attracted to the same type of guys, loox mogs but all he said Is to blast steroids during puberty so over for 18+ people

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Gaygymmaxx
whos the second guy

You Just had puberty nigga stop trying to overcomplicate things the biggest Jump was from going to a fat potato to whaat you were in your avi no One gives a fuck if you get some more hollow cheeks or less uee

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
ill tell you how get pizza face

I agree , but it’s also possible with surgeries
Meanwhile the best surgery ascencion on here was some currycel who stayed a currycel afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Lol sure a candid Pic posted by another user Is Just a "bad Pic" it's not like he's frauded to hell
Male gaze doesn't exist, men and women are attracted to the same type of guys, loox mogs but all he said Is to blast steroids during puberty so over for 18+ people
“Mogs”

IMG 2142

Meanwhile the best surgery ascencion on here was some currycel who stayed a currycel afterwards
Jfl so Amnesia , Salludon and etc don’t matter ? Those are clearly good surgical ascensions

And there are much more examples I could put

Jfl so Amnesia , Salludon and etc don’t matter ? Those are clearly good surgical ascensions

And there are much more examples I could put
Well im talking abt ppl who are currently active giving high iq advice

loox is not a good user

• So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular
Every high iq looksmaxxer I consult is Chadlite+ its literally suifuel

why are they even on here and not fucking my girl jfllll, these are the ppl ive prob gotten the most useful info from the past few weeks, lmk who i forgot

View attachment 2786957View attachment 2786958
View attachment 2786965

View attachment 2786961

I KNOW IM GLAZING AND THIS IS A GAY THREAD BUT ITS LEGIT SUIFUEL

why cant the high iqcels be basement dwelling incels not chads, ig its true that good genetics come as a package rippp
good genes come in packs also an attractive human will more than likely be higher iq and smarter than an ugly human due to their airways being bigger and wider so more oxygen gets in their brains and etc

• +1
  • JFL
The bull spitting facts
This place is an asylum, once you post here, psl will live rent free in your brain for the rest of your life
there's worse things to have rotting in your brain, festering.

we don't have it that bad

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and geezcel
he isnt horsefaced tho greycel
Nah he is though.

Never said its a death sentence though but immediatly thought "horse"

• Hmm...
Reactions: androgenic
Nah he is though.

Never said its a death sentence though but immediatly thought "horse"
yes cuz ure a greycel

both his mfr and fwhr are good he just has a big skull

not to brag but where tf am I nigga

• JFL
yes cuz ure a greycel

both his mfr and fwhr are good he just has a big skull
Nah the glaze is crazy. Op mogs him btw purely bc of harmony

• JFL
Nah the glaze is crazy. Op mogs him btw purely bc of harmony
no glaze i just coped as well and thought muh harmony

but he has great appeal to women ive seen it its just a cope

Cope, brahminboss had the best knowledge. Pneumo was exposed as a round face normie in candids posted by another user, loox Just said take masteron and Ascend Bro (doesn't work if you're past puberty), orc "i'm totally Natural Bro" last guy looks good but never saw him spewing some esoteric looksmax knowledge. The fact that you're good looking and still end up here means you're severe more mentally ill than the normies and uggos that are forced to rot that's why you endulge in looksmaxxing practices that yields 0 results irl
stop coping about pneumo he’s gl and can’t deny that even with cherry picked pic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, dragomaxxer, ElTruecel and 1 other person
miring, one day ill make it up there

i think its because they benefit the most and most quickly from even small fixes which are found here so their relationship with the site is much more positive and constructive than say a sub 5 who has tried to apply many of the things here but is still invisible, this person is way more likely to start shitposting and just rotting here lowering the overall quality of the site where as the good looking user will be more willing to give valuable info back as a result of being thankful of the positive effects its had in his life.

also if good looking people end up here they are normally way more autistic than the ugly people that end up here which makes them devote more time to hyperfocusing on looksmaxing obscure topics and more knowledgeable because of that

theres obviously exceptions but the only way someone like for example pneumo or etc who where gl from the beginning can end up here is by being "high iq" and aspie

if i was actually NT id doubt id ever end up here or spend hours upon hours reading retarded looksmaxing threads trying to extract minimal value, instead id just take the dopamine from compliments in the gym from subhumans brocolli heads and be happy with that like the rest of htn gymbros that just think thats enough

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: proxyy, pneumocystosis and Clavicular
stop coping about pneumo he’s gl and can’t deny that even with cherry picked pic

the bull is a big ass coper, bros acting like there arent candids of jordan and other top models where they look like utter shit, yet they mog all of the population

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: proxyy, pneumocystosis and Clavicular
Every high iq looksmaxxer I consult is Chadlite+ its literally suifuel

why are they even on here and not fucking my girl jfllll, these are the ppl ive prob gotten the most useful info from the past few weeks, lmk who i forgot

View attachment 2786957View attachment 2786958
View attachment 2786965

View attachment 2786961

I KNOW IM GLAZING AND THIS IS A GAY THREAD BUT ITS LEGIT SUIFUEL

why cant the high iqcels be basement dwelling incels not chads, ig its true that good genetics come as a package rippp
You forgot me bhai :feelshah:

• +1
Tales bro. If I’m not on here I’m on tiktok, discord or like doing certain other shit online. :lul:

Also you go to the gym more than me and ur still in HS. I’m in uni and have like 2 classes per day where I just listen to music + scroll on .org.
same , i dont learn shit on class

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel