Why are men called "shallow" if they don't date below their SMV, but women aren't?

Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers

Gold
I mean if a 5/10 skinny average woman rejects a 3/10 fat guy its kinda expected. People would if anything blame the guy for "punching up". They'd tell him to get into shape if he wants a shapely woman and stop being delusional.

Now if a 5/10 slim guy rejects a 3/10 fat girl, he's an asshole, shallow, superficial etc. The 3/10 girl is now consolidated by her friends and male Whiteknights. The 5/10 guys rep is now that of a Total Prick.

The same can happen to 9/10 Chads if they turn down a 5/10 girl.

Fuck this world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Double standards

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
The trade off is that their not human, seems fair

There's also this stupid boomer masculine mindset that men should fuck any pussy, if not, you're choosing too much.

• Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
There's also this stupid boomer masculine mindset that men should fuck any pussy, if not, you're choosing too much.

That happened in the 90's too when i was at college. If you wouldn't approach/pull a fat girl from a club/bar you were seen as being too picky, despite the guy in question being skinny or slim.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Latinus
it's chad's job to spread his genes around

True that's how life is why do you think the male lion or peacock has to be bigger and more attractive