Why are people so scared of LL and not being able to play sports?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
The average normie who tears their ACL/Achilles never plays sports again afterwards. Meanwhile professional athletes are back to playing at the pinnacle of competition 6-12 months later. Paul George literally broke his leg in half and then was back to playing a year later. Literally just take physical therapy seriously. People want to talk about being dark triad and write essays about how they are so dedicated to looksmaxxing and then bitch up when it comes to doing real shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, EverydayIsHell, Deleted member 8869 and 13 others
Physical therapy is cope if the nerve is permanently damaged. LL can fuck up motor nerves in the leg in some scenarios (ded srs)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, EverydayIsHell, Deleted member 8869 and 3 others
I’m scared of Ll because I won’t be 5’9-5’10 anymore. Imagine screwing up your proportions, I’d recommend leg reduction to every tallfag tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 3828, cmfanel and 10 others
The average normie who tears their ACL/Achilles never plays sports again afterwards. Meanwhile professional athletes are back to playing at the pinnacle of competition 6-12 months later. Paul George literally broke his leg in half and then was back to playing a year later. Literally just take physical therapy seriously. People want to talk about being dark triad and write essays about how they are so dedicated to looksmaxxing and then bitch up when it comes to doing real shit.
Physical therapy is cope if the nerve is permanently damaged. LL can fuck up motor nerves in the leg in some scenarios (ded srs)
I’m scared of Ll because I won’t be 5’9-5’10 anymore. Imagine screwing up your proportions, I’d recommend leg reduction to every tallfag tho
LL is a good thing for every male on this earth. Although not as good as organic Leg growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
LL is a good thing for every male on this earth. Although not as good as organic Leg growth
Ll isn’t good at all
Imagine if Stallone got ll he’d have never been rocky or Rambo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, randomvanish and Tobias Fünke
Definitely getting LL in the future. Just gotta careermaxx and save up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 1901 and ThatDude023
true thread but obviously bait for someone to say this

LL can be legit for guys in 5'9-5'11. U go from normal height to like legit mogger height 6'1-6'3.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member
I'm already rotting so even if I lose some function in my legs I likely wouldn't even notice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 1901
LL can be legit for guys in 5'9-5'11. U go from normal height to like legit mogger height 6'1-6'3.
I'm getting it next year at 5'9. Such a solid height to get it at. If you're 5'3 going to 5'6 what is the point. Also is you're going from 6'1-6'4 the risk outweighs the benefit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and tehVigilante
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Adonis, Copexodius Maximus and 3 others
The process is hellish. You will be rotting in some dirty hotel room in some foreign shithole waiting a year + for your legs to recover

leave the basement, not gonna even bother with aspie comments like this.
im at shopping malls every single day since im a courier and i see normies and young zoomers. Young zoomer is 6'-6'1 on average. Yes, 6'3 could be mogger height like HTN face or so

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and NECK&VOICE
I'm getting it next year at 5'9. Such a solid height to get it at. If you're 5'3 going to 5'6 what is the point. Also is you're going from 6'1-6'4 the risk outweighs the benefit
getting LL at 5'7~5'9 is legit earth shattering shit

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Deleted member, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
getting LL at 5'7-5'9 is legit earth shattering shit
LL in that height range doesnt change shit in white countries. From big manlet to manlet-lite. 5'10-6' is the best range for that surgery

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, tehVigilante and Deleted member 17244
LL in that height range doesnt change shit in white countries. From big manlet to manlet-lite. 5'10-6' is the best range for that surgery
Going from 5'9 to 6'0 in the US is game changing.

inb4 the US is not a white country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Average pole man is 6'3
I was expecting you here. No, average WHITE ZOOMER is 6'1-6'1. Go to the europe you favela fucker

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and NECK&VOICE
cope

you're constantly crying about your 5'8. imagine LLing to 5'10-5'11.

• +1
Reactions: ThatDude023
Its poorcel cope, instead of saying "im not getting LL cuz im broke" they can say "im not getting LL cuz muh wheelchair, muh pain even tho painkillers exist"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis, Copexodius Maximus, NECK&VOICE and 3 others
I was expecting you here. No, average WHITE ZOOMER is 6'1-6'1. Go to the europe you favela fucker
I have been to the west multiple times and the average is 5'5. However, average WHITE POLISH ZOOMER is 6'3. Leave your hose slave fucked

• JFL
Reactions: EverydayIsHell and Deleted member 17244
cope

you're constantly crying about your 5'8. imagine LLing to 5'10-5'11.
I have a colleague who is 5'10 and its no difference between our heights. Furthermore, normies think 5'8=5'10 irl. When we were at shopping mall and buying clothes, he wanted me to try on the T-shirt he was buying for his father because he thought i was taller than him (his dad is like 6'1)

and yes, im obsessed with my 5'8 as im getting heightmogged by every guy. Literally today I saw 1-2 young men who were heightmogged by me. Obv I was in city centre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and ifyouwannabemylover
literally this!
I don't get how dudes like @MakinItHappenReturn here go apeshit over not getting LL due to fear of not being athletic anymore

Anderson Silva one of the mma GOATS like broke his tibia and fibula and came back to fight the top competition 2 years later
fucking highinhib antilooksmaxxers on this forum need to be banned

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Moggie
I'll isn't worth it unless ur under 5 9

im at shopping malls every single day since im a courier and i see normies and young zoomers. Young zoomer is 6'-6'1 on average. Yes, 6'3 could be mogger height like HTN face or so
Noticed this as well in my country, im 185cm and more then half of zoomers are like 183-185cm, whats strange is that 190cm+ is actually quite rare, like everyone is super similar in height range, not much bellow 180cm or above 190cm

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Prettyboy
I have a colleague who is 5'10 and its no difference between our heights. Furthermore, normies think 5'8=5'10 irl. When we were at shopping mall and buying clothes, he wanted me to try on the T-shirt he was buying for his father because he thought i was taller than him (his dad is like 6'1)

and yes, im obsessed with my 5'8 as im getting heightmogged by every guy. Literally today I saw 1-2 young men who were heightmogged by me. Obv I was in city centre
terracope

5'8-5'10 is literally the biggest jump

• JFL
Noticed this as well in my country, im 185cm and more then half of zoomers are like 183-185cm, whats strange is that 190cm+ is actually quite rare, like everyone is super similar in height range, not much bellow 180cm or above 190cm
this site constantly inflates looks and deflates height. People here rates normal bros as a chadlite-chad while they're average and noone is suprised by their looks

terracope

5'8-5'10 is literally the biggest jump
maybe... But as a polak I have $500 salary so there is no LL for my wallet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 1851 and ifyouwannabemylover
You're pretty naive if you think recovering from a normal fracture is the same as recovering from leg lengthening.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 1851 and randomvanish
You're pretty naive if you think recovering from a normal fracture is the same as recovering from leg lengthening.
literally this!
I don't get how dudes like @MakinItHappenReturn here go apeshit over not getting LL due to fear of not being athletic anymore

Anderson Silva one of the mma GOATS like broke his tibia and fibula and came back to fight the top competition 2 years later
fucking highinhib antilooksmaxxers on this forum need to be banned

• +1
this site constantly inflates looks and deflates height. People here rates normal bros as a chadlite-chad while they're average and noone is suprised by their looks

maybe... But as a polak I have $500 salary so there is no LL for my wallet
yeah that + the recovery is why I'm not getting it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I have been to the west multiple times and the average is 5'5. However, average WHITE POLISH ZOOMER is 6'3. Leave your hose slave fucked
@russiancel keep coping manlet

Being 8 inches below avg height must be tough isn’t it

what country?

Ah makes sense but who cares, you all look like shit.

Everytime i do a profile in poland the matches tripple :lul:
bc of betabuxx. I had similar results in germany

bc of betabuxx. I had similar results in germany
its not because of betabux i look good and also poland isnt a 3rd world country in that sense that girls would be looking for betabuxx

What's the difference? I'm not talking a fracture, I'm talking something like PG/MMA fighters where their bone is snapped in 2 pieces and they're back to action a year later. Average normie would never played sports again because they are too weak minded to overcome it.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Hipcel
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 7725
Why are they scared of breaking their legs in half and never being the same again? Gee idk

its not because of betabux i look good and also poland isnt a 3rd world country in that sense that girls would be looking for betabuxx
slavs are untermenschen

• JFL
I’d do it and will do it once I have enough money (100k)

What's the difference? I'm not talking a fracture, I'm talking something like PG/MMA fighters where their bone is snapped in 2 pieces and they're back to action a year later. Average normie would never played sports again because they are too weak minded to overcome it.
The difference is that you're creating an enormous amount of *new* tissue, the equivalent of 5-10 cm (depending on how much you go for) bilaterally.

You are altering/disrupting the normal 0.8 femoral/tibial ratio permanently, which completely changes your bio mechanics that you've been living with your whole adult life.

And don't forget permanently changing your own center of gravity.

Leg lengthening is a completely different beast, any top athlete undergoing this can expect to never return to their previously athletic level.

A fracture is nothing in comparison to bilateral leg lengthening lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and sanchez451
Leg lengthening is a completely different beast, any top athlete undergoing this can expect to never return to their previously athletic level.
Nobody here is an athlete lmfao. Big difference between being a professional athlete and average normie who wants to go jogging.
The difference is that you're creating an enormous amount of *new* tissue, the equivalent of 5-10 cm (depending on how much you go for) bilaterally.

You are altering/disrupting the normal 0.8 femoral/tibial ratio permanently, which completely changes your bio mechanics that you've been living with your whole adult life.

Aka what every teenager who grows naturally goes through. Teenagers who go through big growth spurts are goofy and then they adapt after time.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Elite athletes abuse HGH for joint and bone recovery, Lebron had to get a tumour overgrowth removed from his jaw likely from GH abuse

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Elite athletes abuse HGH for joint and bone recovery, Lebron had to get a tumour overgrowth removed from his jaw likely from GH abuse
Imagine accusing NBA players (average height of 6'7") of abusing exogenous GH. Bros literally top 0.0001% of height and frame, no shit he has extremely high HGH.

They all get tested. Like 1-2 players get caught every year taking some shit.

Imagine accusing NBA players (average height of 6'7") of abusing exogenous GH. Bros literally top 0.0001% of height and frame, no shit he has extremely high HGH.

They all get tested. Like 1-2 players get caught every year taking some shit.
They don’t use it for height obviously they are already full grown. I’m talking about recovering from injuries, HGH and peptides for connective tissue are hard to detect, NBA players and other athletes like football bounce back from injuries that would otherwise be career ending

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
If you are 5'3, you better get double LL in order to have a significant benefit.

A fracture is nothing in comparison to bilateral leg lengthening lol.
isn't distraction histiogenesis is scientifically proven? so it takes long time but tissues grows too. why you say "never"?

They don’t use it for height obviously they are already full grown. I’m talking about recovering from injuries, HGH and peptides for connective tissue are hard to detect, NBA players and other athletes like football bounce back from injuries that would otherwise be career ending
I meant your accusation of Lebron getting a jaw tumor from abusing GH is much less probable than him just having naturally abnormal amounts of it.

Maybe it's because they developed an insane work ethic on their way to becoming a professional athlete while the average normie doesn't have the drive and willpower (and financial incentive) to put time into recovery.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel