Why are shirts designed like this

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
This makes the upper body look smaller and the lower area look bigger. Is this not a looks min if anyone knows why somebody would do it like this. Its an old shirt I found from a year ago

Bonus pic btw

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad, SayNoToRotting, Demir and 5 others
i wear my fathers t-shirts

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demir and FatmanO
You could try muscle fit tees but I find them restrictive. Is that a regular or slim fit that you’re wearing?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
you just need a bigger upperbody tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
You could try muscle fit tees but I find them restrictive. Is that a regular or slim fit that you’re wearing?
Regural
you just need a bigger upperbody tbh
No Im asking why are they designing shirts like these
I have other shirts im just corious if anyone knows design enough to know why they make it like these
I have other shirts im just corious if anyone knows design enough to know why they make it like these

in the second pic you look like you just escaped auschwitz

• +1
Reactions: william, Deleted member 1560, 195cm and 1 other person
This makes the upper body look smaller and the lower area look bigger. Is this not a looks min if anyone knows why somebody would do it like this. Its an old shirt I found from a year ago

Bonus pic btw

nothing wrong with the shirt

its just to big for your frame

Dude you need some longer medium curtains and some beard asap also a tan and carrots you cant be attractive without this stuff you look sick right now. Eat carrots and get a tan this summer i need to do this too
Also wear plain black or white tshirts

Attachments

• 2cbd32395e007ee9daf3f50112aa98c0.jpg
    2cbd32395e007ee9daf3f50112aa98c0.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 302
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 685, kobecel and 1 other person
I
Dude you need some longer medium curtains and some beard asap also a tan and carrots you cant be attractive without this stuff you look sick right now. Eat carrots and get a tan this summer i need to do this too
I eat 7 carrots a day bro lol

But a tan is what I need.
Also that pic is really old from 1 year ago

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Buy muscle fit shirts

2cbd32395e007ee9daf3f50112aa98c0-jpg.69157

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
because they're not made for you're tall lanky ass

• +1
Buy muscle fit shirts
I do have them already, Im ust corious why are they like that. Most people here misinterpreted this, I just want to know why its designed that way

I do have them already, Im ust corious why are they like that. Most people here misinterpreted this, I just want to know why its designed that way
To hide fat. No clue tbh.

• +1
To hide fat. No clue tbh.
Yeh exactly but white shows fat and black hides muscles its so confusing to me I had to ask if anyone knows here

LMAO WHAT?

Since when is that a feature?

• Ugh..
Reactions: william and androidcel